Today I heard the name _________ & think it's __________.

I love the name Sarah, but not so much with Zoie xxx

Today I heard the name Tiber and thought isn't that the name of a river, isn't that more suited to a boy?

Zoe is my name too! But without the 'i', i agree it doesnt really go with Sarah.

Today i heard the name 'Carlito Santos' and now my OH is adament we are calling baba that.. lol Carlito Santos Simpton, i can just see it now!!!

I was just watching Cartoon Network... and two characters were named: Rigby & Benson

Both of those names are kinda cool for boys!

I heard the name Kaylynn and Karessa and love them...I so badly want a daughter to name her..:(

Mom's middle name is Karma.

Younger sister is Ripley.

Younger Brother is Cruz.

and I love the name Mckinley.

Eilidh - Pronounced ay-lee its Scottish I think it is pretty but too much like my name Amy :)

Today I heard the name forest and all i could think of was forest gump.... poor kid

Today I saw the name Camryn Elise and thought it was very pretty.

Today I heard the name Matilda and I thought how cute but DH said he doesn't like it :(

I love the names Piper or Sunny for a girl x

The most unusual i have come across was Nimmy for a girl and the most ridiculous was pebble for a girl!

I love the name Alden and Cain for a boy

The most unusual i have come across was Nimmy for a girl and the most ridiculous was pebble for a girl!

I love the name Alden and Cain for a boy

Was it short for anything? My LO gets called Nim or Nimmy and shes called Niamh.

Today I heard the name Audra and think it is very pretty :)

I also heard Tudor and it makes me think of Henry the 8th, lol!!

I didn't actually hear this as a name but I'm considering it for a girl... Opinions Please

Nova

Today I heard the name Audra and think it is very pretty :)

I also heard Tudor and it makes me think of Henry the 8th, lol!!

It's an old name. We used to have an uncle Tudor, no longer with us. I think there used to be quite a lot of them in Wales but they have kind of died out a bit. Good to hear it's still going!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->