Today I heard the name _________ & think it's __________.

Today I heard the name 'Collins' for a girl and I thought it was a very unique, stylish and cute name and it's definitely going to be added to my 'girls name' list.

My two pen friends when I was at school were Crystelle and Tallulah.....first one reminds me of Dynasty and the second one Maizie mouses's friend!!!:haha:

This one is just for laughs. My DH works for a school district so he sees a lot of kids names on a daily basis and he loves telling me of the stranger ones.

"Abcde" - pronounced Absedee
"Tinkerbell" - I wish I was joking, it was a little boys name too :(
"X-tin" - pronounced Kristen

my nephew is called Swaylee... i dont like it at all. And my other nephews middle name is Montague... poor boy!
x

My two pen friends when I was at school were Crystelle and Tallulah.....first one reminds me of Dynasty and the second one Maizie mouses's friend!!!:haha:

i love the name Tallulah and i love Maisy Mouse!! :) lol :haha::thumbup:

i was watching a re-run of '16 and pregnant' and heard the name "nevaeh" (na-vay-uh) which is heaven backwards. it sounds sooo pretty but i dont like the spelling and that is kind of the whole point!

today i heard the name nolan (for a boy) and kinda like it but don't think i could ever use it.

My BF and I have decided when we have a girl she will be named madilyn and a boy after him Jacob :)

Today I heard the name 'Collins' for a girl and I thought it was a very unique, stylish and cute name and it's definitely going to be added to my 'girls name' list.

It's unusual. I can't see it as a girl's name though yet. It used to be a popular name in the Caribbean for boys, when I see this name I think of a middle aged man!

Today I heard the name Xzavier and thought what an unusual spelling, covering both bases! It's pronounced Zav - i - eh (the usual way). The first time I saw his name written down I thought someone had made a mistake writing it but no, this is how his parents spell it. Personally I prefer the traditional spelling Xavier although the new modern spelling of Zavier doesn't overly offend me, but Xzavier I'm not sure about!

i heard the name briar for a girl and think its different but lovely

Today I head the name Thelma and thought, ooh I think I like it and wonder why it hasn't come back into fashion.

yesterday i heard the name Breckin and there is a part of me that really likes it and a part of me that says...hmmm not so much.

today I heard the name FORBES and I think its something I can't name my child with

Today I heard the name Rohanna and think it is just lovely :)

My husbands boss named his daughter Nova after his sister who sadly died in an accident when she was young. Beautiful little girl with a beautiful name xxx

Today I heard the name Tyson and think it would be kind of cute... If the baby in question wasn't a girl.

Today I heard the name Aaden and I like it because I always see it spelled at Aiden, and I think it would be cute to have an Aaron and an Aaden xx

This one is just for laughs. My DH works for a school district so he sees a lot of kids names on a daily basis and he loves telling me of the stranger ones.

"Abcde" - pronounced Absedee
"Tinkerbell" - I wish I was joking, it was a little boys name too :(
"X-tin" - pronounced Kristen

:dohh::nope: *gasps* that's horrible. Those poor kids.

My son has a Cody in his class....and every time he says the name, and follows it with "she", i have to have him repeat the name every time he says it, because hearing 'she' after makes me think I've heard the name wrong... I've never heard Cody as a girls name...and I think it will always be a boys name to me...it makes me wonder if they were hoping for, or expecting a boy. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->