Today I heard the name _________ & think it's __________.

I heard Pilar for a girl and thinks it's cool!!! It's spanish so you have to roll the final R... Sounds like a flamenco dancer!

Dante and thought why would you name your son after a volcano?!

And my second thought was it sounds soooo puffy!

i know someone called Dante, I dont like it much either....

My son has a Cody in his class....and every time he says the name, and follows it with "she", i have to have him repeat the name every time he says it, because hearing 'she' after makes me think I've heard the name wrong... I've never heard Cody as a girls name...and I think it will always be a boys name to me...it makes me wonder if they were hoping for, or expecting a boy. :shrug:

I've only ever heard it as a girl's name and much prefer it that way. It sounds weird on a boy to me.

I know a kody... hes a boy. I also know a Koby :)

I know 3 sisters Tallulah, Sapphire and Janai.

Names Ive read in this post like Axel, Pia and Felix are all common swedish names :)

Today I heard the name Blade and I was thinking oh dear god

Blade and Blaze are very common names here in Southern Saskatchewan (Canada) and I really dislike them both. I knew people who had dogs with those two names!

I know a kody... hes a boy. I also know a Koby :)

I know 3 sisters Tallulah, Sapphire and Janai.

Koby is the name of my Labrador retriever. :p (She's a girl. I named her after a Teddy bear my hubby gave me when we were dating.)

Today I found out that someone I went to school with named her baby boy Russia. I don't even know what to say to that.

today i heard the name TOPHER and i think its missing the first half of the name... CHRIS :haha:

rofl. thanks - i needed the laugh.

Today I heard the name Willow and thought I'm not naming my kid after a tree or a really cheesy 80's flick.

My sister is called Willow, I think it's a beautiful name, and really suits her

I heard the name Skyla, I think it's sounds a little tarty for a little girl

Also my sister said she loves the name Bruce for a boy lol I think it's kinda cute :)

I heard the name Maya/Maia for a girl and Khrishna (sp?!) for a boy and I thought they were lovely (especially Maia) apparently they are Tamil names (sp again sorry?!).

today i heard the name TOPHER and i think its missing the first half of the name... CHRIS :haha:

Today I heard the name Willow and thought I'm not naming my kid after a tree or a really cheesy 80's flick.

I LOVE the name Willow!! Its right at to top of our girls name list, DF isnt so keen though.

I LOVE the name Willow!! Its right at to top of our girls name list, DF isnt so keen though.

It's a beautiful name :)

I saw the name Freya the other day which I LOVE.....but it was spelt Freyer!!! :dohh:

:flower:

Today i heard the name Talia (Tar-lee-uh) and think it's beautiful. :thumbup:

I also heard the name Zona and im not so sure about that one, but dont actively DISlike it. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->