Today I heard the name _________ & think it's __________.

Today I heard the name Velvet~ I think it sounds pretty, but it's not something i would choose:)

I was at a birthday party today and heard several names that i thought i would add here!

Lola - i thought it was so cute but probably wouldnt use it myself
Frankie - Rae - Hmmm not sure on this? Perhaps a bit to masculine for me
Stevi Bea - Again a bit masculine and a bit chavvy??
Nathaniel (nickname Nate) - I didnt like it but its growing on me and now i think its lovely!

Xx

today i taught a class of swedish children in Östermalm.. (like the chelsea of stockholm) their names were

elvira
isa
isha
shirin
sophia X2
nikita

hugo
niklosX3!
diedrikt
edward
philip

and i thaught i wouldnt name a baby any of those names!

also i was speaking to someone at work whose cousin named her baby Martha and at first i didn't like it but i actually think it's quite cute now

I love Martha but it sounds awful with our surname and plus it's one of my mums cats names.

x

Today I heard the name Seren (ser-ren) which means Star in Welsh and decided that a future Daughter of mine well may be called Seren Haf (haaa-v) which means summer in Welsh which when translated into English means 'Summer Star' as the words flip..

Today I heard the name Seren (ser-ren) which means Star in Welsh and decided that a future Daughter of mine well may be called Seren Haf (haaa-v) which means summer in Welsh which when translated into English means 'Summer Star' as the words flip..

My cousin in England is called Seren :thumbup:. I wasn't a fan when i first heard it, but now i think its super cute..
:flower:

i heard the name Coji (on cbeebies lol) i have to say im not a fan of it

Today I heard the name Aspen & think it's beautiful for a girl but not for a boy even though it's unisex.

x

Today I heard the name Maggie and thought it was quite cute! Reminded me a bit too much of the Simpsons though!

Today I heard the name Rudy & think it's such a strong masculine name and I love it.

x

Today I heard the name Arianna and I think it's absolutely beautiful !

Today I heard the name Arianna and I think it's absolutely beautiful !

My DD's name!

Yesterday I heard the name Constance and thought it was the first time I had heard it on a baby, it's not really my kind of name, but I could see it becoming popular along with the whole Florence type thing that's going on.

Today i heard the name Prudence (Pru for short), i acctually quite like it shame DF would never go for it!

I nanny a boy named Wells and I think it is unique and I like it but I wouldn't use it for my son. Fit's the boy well, however.

Today I heard the name Sessilee and after saying it a few times over in my head, I think it is growing on me, but dont think its a name I would use.

Today i heard the name Laurie, i quite like it but couldnt imagain a baby with that name only an adult lol

Today I heard the name __LUCAS____ & think it's a Liquid Cutting Smooth sounding name. Almost like the sound of a stone being dropped into water and the subsequent splash. If we have a boy I might consider naming him Lucas.

I know of a little girl named October... and often wonder how in the world two people were able to agree on that name. I can see one liking it, but how did they convince the other to go for it & actually name their baby that?!

Today I 'heard' (read on here) Elodie and I think we have found our fav girls name!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->