Took last pill today, wtt December.

I took my last pill (unknowingly) 20th September. I say unknowingly as me and my oh half have been discussing ttc #2 for a few months and everything we decide on a date to start ttc I get scared and chicken out. We finally agreed to wtt after Xmas, but then..... I don't know. I guess I finally had that gut feeling that I was ready
Shit scared (Sori) but ready. Theres so much to consider whn wtt. If we never take the leap. We will never know what could be.

I'm ovulating now or tomorrow if I trust my opks and my doctor. So happy! Maybe it's the raspberry leaf tea I almost overdosed on? :p

Hi mommy, welcome!

When ttc with my son I went into over drive trying everything, counting days, old wives tales, it was only when we said let's relax for a month or two (anteroom of ttc) that I concieve. I'm worried that will happen again. So trying my best t play it cool and just not over think it. Wish u all the best of luck when ttc xx

Welcome mummy2_1!
How are the opks going DannaD? I'm going to start testing on the 8th.

I never got a full positive :(
But yesterday I had a very sharp pain on my last side aroun noon, I'll see with my temps I guess, but since I'm spending the weekend at a cabin, messing with my sleep patern... :( bad timing

I'll probably be in the TTC thread a little more now, but will stop by :)

Still no AF for me and I did some research on herbs to help it aid it in coming on. Picked up some Dong QUai and I already feel that familiar cramping. I hope it comes soon.

But did you do another test first? Either way I hope it all sorts itself out for you! Sorry I haven't been back on here...somehow I managed to unsubscribe myself by accident.

Hey Nikoru. Yeah, BFN :(. Finally got what could be considered my period yesterday.

Congrats again by the way!

Yay MrsHudson glad you got af!

Me too! It was very light and went away today with some spotting but was a period.

I spoke too soon yesterday. Last night AF came back with a vengeance. My temp this morning was really high too. I took at the same time as always so I don't know what that was all about.

Looks like I might be joining this thread again. I think my pregnancy might have ended. Had bleeding and bad cramps. Will be just waiting for a definitive answer next Friday when I go to the doctors but I really do think it's over. The symptoms have not been good. Looks like I'll be sticking around for a bit longer.

Looks like I might be joining this thread again. I think my pregnancy might have ended. Had bleeding and bad cramps. Will be just waiting for a definitive answer next Friday when I go to the doctors but I really do think it's over. The symptoms have not been good. Looks like I'll be sticking around for a bit longer.

thats no good Nikoru0111, I do know ladies who had bleeding and were sure they had a miscarriage but to their surprised the baby was still there and they had a normal pregnancy after that! Fingers crossed!

hi everyone,

I finished taking my minipill a couple of days ago and got my period today so now ill be tracking my cycles for the next couple of months leading up to TTC december. I have purchased Clearblue digital ovulation tests for the first time because I was hopeless with the cheap ones that you have to interpret yourself when TTC baby #1. I'm feeling excited about what lays ahead (and a little bit nervous!).

Oh Nikoru I'm sorry :(
how did it go at the doctor appointment? *hugs*

Oh Nikoru I'm sorry :(
how did it go at the doctor appointment? *hugs*

It's my until the 17th. We will see then I guess. actually, I've convinced myself that it's over and yesterday I was devastated and couldn't stop crying and today I'm panicking again "what if I am still pregnant?" Scared of being a bad mother etc. I had OCD type problems and anxiety issues that were at bay but I'm scared they will come back too. Just trying to tell myself that whatever happens it's for the best and how it's meant to be.

Good luck Nikoru0111, don't give up hope yet xx

I've started using opks but not sure about them really. Ff says I should be ovulating tomorrow but my opks have not shown up any kind of line at all! Not even a faint one. Maybe a tiny tiny hint of colour if I tilt it about but surely it should have something more than that the day before ov? Worried that I'm not ovulating now!

Don't loose hope yet Nikoru, how much actual bleeding did you have, like AF or more like spotting? Don't do anything harsh thinking the pregnancy is over, you really can't know yet. Can't you go to the ER? :(

Choc, opks are very tricky, I think unless you test twice a day you might miss your surge completly too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->