Took last pill today, wtt December.

Well I took a test this morning (I'm in Japan) and...I know I'm not supposed to announce such things in this section but let's say I might be moving to the pregnancy forums for a while...still not sure as it was a very feint line.

Let's us know how you get on Mrs Hudson.

Eek! Do you have a picture that we could look at maybe?

https://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh304/nikorusama/Mobile%20Uploads/3E2F1E0F-D092-4656-B88C-6B7B5B1E6B07.jpg

I'm still in shock...they are both rather faint. The one with pink round it was first morning urine. The other one was a little later on.

hello ladies,

i am WWT for december for baby no. 2! thought I'd join in the conversation here. I'm going to stop microlut after next period. last time i was on the combined pill and got my bfp after 9 months. not sure what will happen this time round being only a progesterone pill and just stopped breastfeeding my son (22 months). I hope this time I don't stress so much about getting pregnant!

Hi wannabemum :wave:

That's definitely a faint line there Nikoru! I'd get blood work done by doctor :)

Omg congrats Nikoru! A line is a line! Well you didn't stay with us for a very long time! XD

Omg congrats Nikoru! A line is a line! Well you didn't stay with us for a very long time! XD

I'm sorry! :cry:, at first I didn't quite expect it...but for the last 2 days I thought I was...

Don't worry about it, we're all happy for you here! :)
So how did your husband react!?

DannaD, he was really happy! He wants it to be twins...not sure if I could cope with that though haha. I'm just scaring myself silly because I've found out so early and that a) it might not be true and b) I could have a chemical pregnancy. Ah I wish I wouldn't get so stressed!

Have you booked an appointment with your doctor?

Congratulations Nikoru0111!

So MrsHudson, did you test yet?! I'm dying to know!

Have you booked an appointment with your doctor?

Nah not yet, I want to wait at least until after my missed period, they might find me a little crazy otherwise! Also I have to find out how things work in Japan.

Welcome wannabemum.

I'm so happy for you Nikoru!!!!

I was not so lucky. Took the day off work so got up early with DH and took one before he left. Definitely no second line :(. I thought I'd be relieved but not at all. I guess it could still be too early..... I seriously puked in my mouth on the way to meet with the realtor last night because I could smell the dog food factory. So maybe I'm just crazy.

DH as what least very supportive and hugged me and said it'll happen when we're actually trying.

Thanks Mrs Hudson! How many DPO are you? Maybe it's too early. How are you feeling? Do you know whether you actually want to be pregnant or not?

Right above you Nikoru :). I was going to say too I think you can still go to the doc as long as you got a BFP. Not even close to sure how it works there though!

In a non related issue, is there any way to get rid of the ads on this site? It's driving me mad.

Thanks Mrs Hudson! How many DPO are you? Maybe it's too early. How are you feeling? Do you know whether you actually want to be pregnant or not?

Well we DTD exactly two weeks ago tomorrow so 13? Physically, my boobs still hurt REALLY bad lol. Emotionally really disappointed. Ideally I want to wait until we're moved and our TTC date was for December but I find myself not caring and just wanting to be pregnant.

I felt exactly the same! But now you know how you really feel! Also just because you DTD 13 days ago doesn't mean that you are 13 DPO. Sperm can survive for up to 4 days I believe (someone correct me if I'm wrong) so you could only be 9DPO. Implantation takes place between 6-12 DPO (again someone correct me if I'm wrong) so you could implant late and not have any HgC yet. Also all the symptoms you are having sound really like you might be pregnant. Have you had a look on some of the other forum sections?, some of the BFP on there you REALLY have to squint and see. I took a test at 7DPO and that was completely negative but got relatively clear one at 9dpo. I know my implantation day was 6dpo because I had my dip in temp then. So maybe that's why I could get a clear one at 9dpo. I think you should join the TWW section for some good advice. Anyway now you know how you feel I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! *baby dust* :dust:

I felt exactly the same! But now you know how you really feel! Also just because you DTD 13 days ago doesn't mean that you are 13 DPO. Sperm can survive for up to 4 days I believe (someone correct me if I'm wrong) so you could only be 9DPO. Implantation takes place between 6-12 DPO (again someone correct me if I'm wrong) so you could implant late and not have any HgC yet. Also all the symptoms you are having sound really like you might be pregnant. Have you had a look on some of the other forum sections?, some of the BFP on there you REALLY have to squint and see. I took a test at 7DPO and that was completely negative but got relatively clear one at 9dpo. I know my implantation day was 6dpo because I had my dip in temp then. So maybe that's why I could get a clear one at 9dpo. I think you should join the TWW section for some good advice. Anyway now you know how you feel I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! *baby dust* :dust:

Ok that makes sense and I even told DH I'll test again next week. I'm just so confused at where I'm at and all that because I haven't had my AF. I promise I'm not completely clueless about my body lol. I am reading Taking Charge of Your Fertility but again I can't really figure it out without having AF and CD1.

I noticed today my CM is super think and glue like (sorry if TMI, I'm not shy lol). I have had that before but just seemed kind of odd because it was a lot.

Sorry you didn't get what you wanted today MrsH, it could still be early though.
After what I said earlier about wanting af earlier than ff said, I think it is coming! Which means I'll have had a 28 day cycle instead of 32 as predicted. I'm cd27 today and had a bit of spotting so hopefully will be full flow tomorrow!
Does anyone know what is considered a too short cycle?

I use my phone because the ads drive me freaking crazy mrshudson!

Sorry you got BFN. It's still possible though that you could be pregnant :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->