Took last pill today, wtt December.

Hmm af doesn't seem to actually have appeared! Definitely had a little Red yesterday

I use my phone because the ads drive me freaking crazy mrshudson!

Sorry you got BFN. It's still possible though that you could be pregnant :flower:

Maybe I'll start using my phone too lol.
My boobs finally stopped hurting but the left is still bigger... It's very strange. I'm getting some cramping that feels like AF coming. If not, I'll test again next week. After all this I decided we'll finally stop preventing.

Choc, I believe anything under 28 days is considered short.

I use my phone because the ads drive me freaking crazy mrshudson!

Sorry you got BFN. It's still possible though that you could be pregnant :flower:

Maybe I'll start using my phone too lol.
My boobs finally stopped hurting but the left is still bigger... It's very strange. I'm getting some cramping that feels like AF coming. If not, I'll test again next week. After all this I decided we'll finally stop preventing.

Choc, I believe anything under 28 days is considered short.

This is exactly what happened to me before AF showed up. My boobs stopped hurting, but my left one seemed huge!!

Ah it has arrived! Cd 29 so not bad.

Yeah I'm pleased with that. I entered it into my ff app and then checked December to see when I would be ovulating and it is predicting the first week which is a bit too early for me and then first week of January which I don't really want to have to wait til!
So hoping my cycles change a little bit to get ovulation more into the middle of December!

Mine seems to be the same as my last cycle so far. I'm 1DPO now. Yesterday (O day) I had cramping and nausea. So not used to what ovulation feels like!

I'm jealous of you all! When I had my yearly exam, my OB told me that if I don't get AF within 2 months I should come and apparently they have medicine for that. I still don't have it..... and cramps are gone.

DH and I decided to TTC now. So we're officially in the NTNP mode. I can't really track O so I just told him we need to DTD more often.

I'm jealous of you all! When I had my yearly exam, my OB told me that if I don't get AF within 2 months I should come and apparently they have medicine for that. I still don't have it..... and cramps are gone.

DH and I decided to TTC now. So we're officially in the NTNP mode. I can't really track O so I just told him we need to DTD more often.

Before AF arrived for me my first cycle off BCP, we BD every other day and sometimes a couple of days in a row here & there, just because we werent sure about O yet etc.

We did the same pretty much this time too, except we BD 5 days in a row around what I think was O.

Hi Buffy, I'm good thanks, you? Still on af here but it's not been too bad, seems to have stopped being so heavy which is good I suppose.

MrsHudson I'm glad you've made a decision on TTC, how exciting!

Going alright. 4DPO today and was feeling crampy up until about lunch time today, but now nothing really!

I'll probably be in the TTC thread a little more now, but will stop by :)

Still no AF for me and I did some research on herbs to help it aid it in coming on. Picked up some Dong QUai and I already feel that familiar cramping. I hope it comes soon.

Good luck! :flower:

I don't like the TTC forums much. No one ever answers my questions! Lol

I'm also just waiting around and feeling lonely without AF haha.. :)

1 week ago? Cycle day 39 and no sign of O yet... Oh well, we can't all be as lucky as you ladies, it will come! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->