topsy are you there!

Blah! I feel so sick ew!!!! Though it was supposed to be MORNING sickness! Mine is fri sickness I felt ill last week, but fine the rest of the week! lol!

Aw would love to see a photo hun.

Hope works ok?

We did think maybe we should wait till sales, but we will see what quote they come up with.

xxx

Aw hun, she looks lovely.

Hope you have had a good weekend sweets?

How people get to 8 months and don't know they are pregnant, is well beyond me, I am 5 weeks and feel like crap! I am so tired constantly, slept for 9 hours then had a 1/2 hour sleep this afternoon, went to sains wandered round and kept picking up food and putting it down. we ended up buying a beef roasting joint ( which is now in the oven) ice pops, crisps for DH and apples then I had had enough and wanted to come back! Now i am cured up in bed while DH is washing the cars! I fee so lazy, but sooo tired Grrrr!

aww hyun, bless ya. i dont feel too bad - been going to bed a little earlier than usual but nothing major.

weekend was ok, had some friends over last night for the boxing and a few drinks and managed the night with no one questioning why i wasnt drinking. it was a good night, today we just went down to the horse field and hubby mucked out and put a new fence up while i has a bit of a ride but then just stayed sat in the sun - got a fab tan!! I love my parents for giving me their olive skin and easy ability to tan! lol

not much to report here really, feel ok - wouldnt really know i was pregnant if i hadnt have done the test!! lol got a feeling its another boy tho! i felt good with my other 2 and this one feels so similar! i know its only early on yet but just got a feeling :-( of course a boy would be great but kinda wishing a little bit for a girl now. x

Sounds like you had a lovely weekend hun. I wish I tanned :) I do but it takes forever!

I don't know what i feel this one is one min I think boy the nest girl! My friend already has a girl, her pregnancy was much the same as the first one, but when they went for a scan it was a boy, so you never know hun.

Am taxi driver for my nan and parents today, for dentist, Dr's and supermarket! trying to get as much rest this afternoon before my 13 hour day tomorrow at work!

xxxxx

urgh, its monday - back to work i go!! sooo cant wait for maternity leave!! lol

oops think i may have eaten to much spicy food this weekend, not agreeing with me now!! :-(

I usually love spicy stuff, but gone off it, cooked Mexican rice and put it on my plate than scrapped it on on to DH plate!

You still want to start your maternity leave at xmas hun?

xxx

think i am going to start my maternity leave at new year, will get all of next years holiday then! lol. 4 weeks holiday will take me to feb and then i will be nearly due. when are you thinking hun?

last time i left it really late and Blake was early - as soon as you have them yoyr mat leave has to start so was only 1 day after mat leave started he was born. if i'd have left it any later i would have lost my holidays!

how are you feeling? getting really tired now - and gassy, cant stop farting! keep having to leave the office! lol

hope your good!

Hi sweets,

Didn't have a very good morning, have had LOTS of pain in right hand side and some spotting :( so ended up going from Drs, they thought it might be ectopic, so sent to hospital and they did a scan and we say a heartbeat :) I looked away as soon as he started to do it, the nurse obviously saw it, and was like look at the screen and said there's your peanut :) there it was, and he zoomed in and showed us flickering which was its heart beating. I burst into tears. We got 2 little phots. Not sure what pains are so slightly worried, he did check for cysts, but he couldn't see any. Have got another appointment in 10 days so check if its still ok. have threatened miscarriage on my notes hope it stays threatened! It suddenly seems soooooo real!

Ha, ha, I keep farting to! DH keeps commenting, I blame baby!

Not sure about maternity leave some time in Jan i guess!

aww hun, I had the same thing when I had Blake so dont worry too much! I have the bad pains too but have had no spotting or anything so just assuming all is ok - I went through all of the really bad worrying with Blake with pains and bleeding so I am a little calmer with this one.

I hope everything stays ok and at least you got to see the hb and your little peanut! be nice to have another scan in 10 days too - so you can see how much it has grown! lol

cant be bothered with making a meal tonight so kids are having beans on toast and me and hubby are having bacon butties when he gets home from work!

just organising Blakes birthday party for this weekend - costing a fortune!! got about 40 people coming! lol

Sorry hun, I haven't been on here much, not fit for anything other than sleeping and throwing up! Still have awful pain in my side and had more spotting on sun :(

think I will be having beans on toast tonight, nice and quick! How did Blake's party go hun?

xxxx

went well thanks mate! aww sorry your not feeling well - i still feel ok apart from being tired! oh no Blake just woke up! better go get him back to bed!

Hi hun,

Hope Blake went back to sleep. i was back at the Dr yesterday and he has told me to rest as its a threatened miscarriage. Just want fri to hurry up, so we can see what happening on scan, am in so much pain my right hand side he has given me codeine, which is helping a bit with pain.

xxxxx

aww sweetie I hope everything is ok - i'm sure when you go on Friday everything will be fine. x

i'm feeling ok still, apart from the tiredness - got my 1st midwife appointment next friday - cant wait as i know nothing really happens at your 1st one but at least i'll get my scan date!

my sisters tests will be on tuesday aswell so i may be able to spill the beans to family next week!

Thanks hun, Oh, oh FX for your sister for tues, you have done so well keeping it quiet hun.

Oh bet you cant wait till next fri, Is that when they tell you your 12 week scan date at your midwife appointment?

Best go DH cooking tea :)

xxxx

yeah we get our scan date at our 1st m/w appointment so getting excited now!

ewww tired tired tired, think i am gonna go to bed now - one day soon i may get a full nights sleep! if its not kids or the cat/dog i just cannot stay asleep for some reason! lets hope tonight is the night!

Hope you had a better night sleep hun? xxxxx

slept better last night thanks - still feel terrible and soo tired but a little better than i have been! hope you are feeling better hun and that everything goes well tomorrow. I'm sure you will be fine and it will be just one of those things. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->