topsy are you there!

Oh sorry hun, useless with dates. But Oh I have my FX for you sister.

Glad your headaches have gone, My sickness has been awful the last 4 afternoons :(

Wow big kitchen :) would love that, but yep not the cost of doing a new one.

yep healthy little bundle is most important.

I want to feel him kick :) just have heavy feelings lower in my tummy normally in the evening, did feel something higher last week, but nothing "Big" since. Dh wants to feel him :)

Oh I so hope you will have heard from your sister by now and its good news.

xxxxxx

Hi,

My sister is PREGNANT!!! :)

SOoooooooo happy for her right now!!

hope your feeling better!! sorry not much else in the news but needed to get that off my chest lol!!

xx

:) :) :) :) omg, So pleased for your sister, she most be over the moon. Yipeeeeeeeee :)

xxxxxxxxxxxx

she is over the moon hun, so exciting!!

hope you are well, I have my scan tomorrow so find out pink or blue!

eeeaaakkkksss!!! excited!!

Oh oh oh cant wait to hear about your scan hun :)

So so pleased for your sister, when is her due date?

xxx

ITS A BOY!!!!!!!!!! :)

knew it was! :) :) :)

sisters due date is 11.06.2012!!

how are you feeling? do you have any names yet?

we are thinking Nyall Hugh, love Nyall (pronounced Nile) and hugh is FIL'S middle name.

At least you had good intuition :) team BLUE :) a little boy :) We are soooooooo struggling with names!!! I liked Tristan and Nathanial-now I have changed my mind Grrrr so baby has no name!!!! I love your name so sweet, I love it when middle names are after family members :)

Aw your sisters due date is my cousin and friends birthday :)

About to curl up and watch dvd. Nite xxxxx

You prob have lots of boys clothes hun, but I have just ordered some of the pumpkin patch website OMG-they are just soooooooo cute ;) we got mattress from toysrus yesterday feels like we are getting somewhere with bits :) Hope you are having a good weekend.

xxxx

yes we do have a lot of stuff from Blake, cant stop buying more tho!! lol

we now have,

pram,
car seat,
swing,
bouncer,
cot,
moses basket,
clothes ( some from Blake, some new)
steriliser,
baby moniters,
bedding,

next on the list to buy is bottles, nappies, muslin squares, some more winter clothes.(blake was a summer baby)

I may have missed some other bits but got most stuff now, so feeling a little more organised.

We are starting to swap the boys bedrooms this week, it isnt going to be easy - especially putting Blake into a big boy bed!!

but taking out full wall of fitted wardrobes and condensing them for Lewis's new and smaller room. New furniture for the little ones and Blakes new room. Decortaing of both rooms as well as finding somewhere to store the things and somewhere to sleep for the boys whilst all this is going on.

its not going to be fun but I am sure they will be happy with the results!!

now to pick a theme for the little boys bedroom!!

I feel so unorganized after writing down what we have to get! got bottles ( just in case) today!

Oh How is Blake getting on in a big boys bed?

Good luck with the bedrooms sound like a mammoth task my girly.Hope that you sorted out a theme and colour. LO nursery is blue and cream with a Winnie the pooh border.

Right must do tea. xxxxx

gone with light brown and green for little boys room. got them both some matching dinosaur bedding and curtains and some dinosaur stickers for round the topr near the coving.

Lewis's bedroom is going to be blue and brown - got some blue/brown striped wallpaper for one "feature wall" and the rest of the room is already blue and has the matching bedding etc. buying the new wardrobes and stuff tomorrow along with Lewis's curtains.

think it will look fab when it is done, cant wait!

Went for green and brown with little mens bedroom as with having three boys now i am a little bored of Blue!! lol

Watching x factor :)

We are having blue and cream, I was having winnie the pooh, but thinking but the time he is 3 he might hate It! So we are maybe thinking jungle animals border and curtains.

DH best mate has done his LO room in dinosaurs, he got some bits from next room looks so cute :)

Hope you have had a good weekend.

xxx

aww, Blakes room before we changed them was Safari friends from babies are us, all the little jungle animals etc.. it was sooo cute.

we got some dinosaur bedding for Blake and got a spare set for LO as I am going to make it into a cot quilt cover and bumper set so they both match.

bedrooms nearly there - wont be long til they are finished now!! :)

Glad that you are getting there, we ordered all the furniture today, will be delivered next week :)

Hope you are ok have you sorted your maternity leave out yet Hun?

xxx

yeah maternity leave is all sorted, with holidays and leiu days I will be owed by then I am actually finishing at 31 weeks. just near xmas and my official leaving date for mat leave is the 7th feb when i will be 37 weeks!

how about you?

Argh mine is a nightmare as I am still off-tried to stop the sickness tablets BIG mistake! I have asked to start mine at 29 weeks, as they have temp nanny in and I think it will be better for everyone. Just waiting for them to get back to me with a form to say they wont pay SMP and I need MA, as i have only had sick pay over the period when they assess you for SMP and not earn enough! hadn't even thought about taking hols- I thin i have only had 2 days for honeymoon and 2 days when they were away, so think i still have lots to take too. Never mind. Glad yours is all sorted :)

How is your sister doing hun?

xxxx

she's doing ok at the minute - she had a bleed last sunday night so had a scan Monday and little beanie was there with a little heartbeat :) she has another scan on Thursday to check all is ok because of the bleed but she hasnt had anything else since then so fingers crossed.

I spent the night in hospital last night too!! :-(

I started with what I assumed to be a bit of a UTI last night but an hour later was peeing blood and in agony!

rang GP out of hours clinic who told me to go straight to a & e. didnt want to worry anyone so I woke hubby at 01.30am told him I was going to drive myself as they'll probably just give me antibiotics and send me home -WRONG!! they admitted me and run a multitude of tests but hubby was at home looking after the kids so I had to stay there alone. finally got the all clear and sent home at 9.30am this morning after no sleep with a high dosage of antibiotics and told to rest!

my mum has taken the boys until tomorrow so I can relax a little and OH has been waiting on me - also been given a week off work.

anyway, sorry to hear you are still suffering with the sickness! poor you. hope you get your maternity sorted soon. x

Aw hun, sorry you have been poorly, glad OH has been looking after you and your mum has had the boys. So was it an UTI hun? how are you feeling now?

Your poor sister too :( glad that they have been scanning her and LO is ok. how many weeks is she now hun?

Take care hun.

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"