topsy are you there!

Hi hun,

got on fine at hospital, baby fine still saw heartbeat fluttering away, they don't know what caused spotting or pain. just told me not to over do it and keep taking pain killers when needed.

Hope you are ok and have had a good weekend :)

xxxx

yay, excellent news hun - we told my parents today! they were excited!! tolf them to keep it hush hush for now though until my sis gets her results this week. but they seemed happy enough!! lol

got my 1st mw appointment on friday!! hooray its finally nearly here! seems like ages ago I got my appointment! lol

how are you feeling? I hope you feel better than before and all the symptoms are easing up. x

Aw bet they were over the moon they will be grandparents again :)

Roll on Fri, then next Mon for me, as thats when we see midwife :)

Yep feel lots better thank, tired and so sick if i don't eat every few hours, just had yummy chicken soup for lunch :) how are you doing Hun?

xxxx

not too bad, just tired!! lol

just found out a girl at work is also 8 weeks pregnant and she works in my department!! my boss is not going to be a happy bunny!! lol

thinking about telling him tomorrow about me as she hasnt told him yet so he will be less grumpy with the 1st one to tell!! lol

sisters OH's tests tomorrow and they will find out for sure if they can have kids or not!! cant wait to find out the results!! hoping its good news!! not just so I can spread my news but I really want her to be able to be a mum, she would make a fab one! lol

oooh just noticed your a rasberry!! wahoo!!! its a far cry from the poppy seed we started at!! lol

Ohhh did you tell your boss hun, how did it go?

Your a raspberry too today :)

Ohh how did your sister get on FX its good news.

Ew I feel so sic this morning. i am now eating porridge, honey and raisins, not sure if Its going to help or not, but its what i wanted!

xxx

Hi hun, boss wasnt in today so didnt get to tell him!! boo!!

My sister got on really well! her oh's test were good and they got enough healthy sperm out for 3 ivf cycles so they will start at the beginning of her cycle in september with her ivf!! i am soo happy for her! she really needed and deserved some good news!

still feeling randomly icky on and off but nothing i cant handle - i just cant bear the thought of food atm! i really just dont ever want to eat so when i do i'm kinda forcing it down! not making me feel sick but I just dont want it! lol

midwife on friday!! yay not long now!! excited to get my scan date!

Aw so pleased your sister got on so well xxxxx

Have you told your boss yet hun?

good luck with your midwife today hun :)

know the icky feeling. xxxxxx

boss hasnt been in all week so still havent been able to tell! grrr

midwife went well, got my scan date for the 18th august! sooo far away!! :-( i cant wait! She also told me homebirth is a good possibility and that she just wanted to keep an eye on the size of the baby as I have a large babies in the past! but all in all she couldnt see why I shouldnt be allowed a home birth!

yay! now I just got to talk hubby round! he's not so keen on the idea!

Aw glad your appointment went well, i would like that scan date, its hubby's b day :) How big were your boys hun? I would think about a home birth, i love the idea of it sounding more relaxing, but as i think i have said before my pain threshold is in the minus, so think i will end up with an epidural, and haven't looked into it, but I assume that I would be in hospital for that! whats your hubby like as birthing partner? I am not sure how DH will be, he hates to see me in pain! Sure you can talk him round hun.

I feel constantly sick alwayseating dry crackers!!! xxxxxx

hubby isnt bad as birthing partner, tries to keep me laughing and cheerful which is what i need but in all fairness I dont have bad labours and only really feel bad pain for last 10 mins or so, so I usually am laughing and joking with him. I am a just get on with it type of person so never complained so i think that makes it easier on him as i know it must be awful to not be able to do anything.

Blake was 8lb (but 2 weeks early) and Lewis was 9 lb 3 oz on time. but Lewis got stuck in my pelvis, hence the issue with size.

I am starting to feel more icky lately, a little more everyday actually. cant seem to shift it.

Aw hun, you sound better than me, i am dreading the pain, but obviously want the end result. but then part of it for me is the total unknown and however much i read you never know how your body will act until you go through it! they saw laughter is the best medicine, so should like hubby is a great birthing partner :)

They were good healthy weights hun :)

I am now eating a soon as I get up, i felt ill till about 3pm yesterday, but the other day it was more in the evening. am trying to eat something as soon as i get up. DH just made me yog and apple and I have just munched on that, before even attempting to get out of bed!

We have busy day today DH is helping dad with his garden then mum is doing us a roast dinner (yay, no cooking :) ) and then going to order our new kitten, finally whoop whoop!!!!! Hope you have a good one. xxxxx

aww hun, i know what you mean about the unknown but I can honestly say childbirth isnt that bad! It is actually worse if you panic as it tenses you up - the best thing is to have an open mind and be as relaxed as possible about it. Its actually a proven fact that more medical intervention is needed in stressed out mothers than chilled out mothers!

I think i will have to eat more often because I feel soooo sick if i dont! the icky seems to be getting worse and is definately more than I ever had with the boys.

dont know what we are doing today! hubby is at work until 2 and then we'll maybe do the garden or something.

have a good day. x

Hi hun,

Hope you are ok?

I have been bit poorly, cannot stop being sick, even when having anti sickness tablets, they keep checking my wee, to make sure there are no ketosis, prob spelt that wrong, waiting for results, if there are have to go into hospital for IV drip, so don't get to dehydrated.

yay you are 9 weeks today :) xxxx

Hi hun,

well finally got to see my boss today!! yay!! he was really good about it actually - well, better than i expected!!

so the news is out!!

good job really coz I am starting to get a belly, i know people have said in the past that you show earlier with subsequant pregnancies but didnt expect it this early!! lol

sorry your feeling poorly hun, i seem to have got over the ickyness - maybe something to do with constantly eating!

hope you feel better soon, hugs.x

Aw glad you told your boss, and it went ok :)

Finally starting to feel human, only been sick once this morning, can handle that!

hehe, I want a belly, mine is bloated by the end of the day.

have you ever had a Doppler hun? I am thinking about getting one, I want to hear baby's heartbeat!

Glad you are feeling ok?

I have a week off this week on annual leave, think I will be sleeping most of it.

Oh I did order some linen maternity trousers in the sale from art from george at asda, so we hope to pick them up, may have a look at baby clothes too. i haven't been out in over a week part from Drs, so looking forward to seeing outside world again, and the sun is shining here :) xxxxx

bless you, glad you feeling a bit better. x

I havent had a doppler because I think they would cause me more stress than good, I would spend all day on it!! and then if I couldnt find it panic about everything, got my scan in 2.5 weeks and then only a few weeks until i'll start feeling movements and then I wont need one to confirm LO is ok.

sun is shining here too!! taking the kids to a local family funday today so will be nice to get out and about!

my belly is properly there now! you can actually tell I'm pregnant now! which is strange for being so early on, hubby panicking about it being twins now but I dont think so, I'm just bloated and tubby!! lol

I am a prune, worked out we are 1/4 of the way through!

Hope you had a nice day, sunshine again. i am going to see mum and dad today, drive 10 mins down the road and prob sleep away my day. haha.

Still looking at Doppler's, but nor bought one yet!

Ah do twins run in your family?!i am bloated by end of day too.

xxxxx

ha ha, yeah twins is in the family, his mum is a twin and i have twin aunts.

but i dont think it is, just showing earlier than expected i think.

hope you had a nice day at your mums, it was our wedding anniversary on Monday and my mum was ill so couldnt babysit so we have decided to postpone it until we go on holiday and maybe go out for a meal or something then.

yay for prunehood and being 1/4 of the way there!! it has actually gone quit quickly!.
x

Ohhh Twins ;)

Aw sorry you couldn't go out for your anniversary. hope your mum is better.

I didn't make it to mums the sickness has totally floored me, been back to the Drs and I have Hyperemesis ;( Its horrible .

Hope your days ok hun. xxxx

aww hun how awful!

makes me feel crappy for moaning about a little ickyness!! lol

well, hubby had a boxing match on friday night so went to watch them all beating the crap out of each other!! lol

been busy busy busy and never seem to get on here atm!

hope your feeling better hun, x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->