topsy are you there!

Thanks sweets xxxx

Oh, I have never been to a boxing match, I would worry so much if it was my DH, hope he won :)

Hope your doing ok, part from being so busy hun. xxxxxxx

Hi hun,

sorry havent had much time to chat recently - been mega busy busy busy!!

had to change my scan date so now I dont have it until the 22nd!! ages away yet!! hubby's work wouldnt let him take a couple of hours off so had to move it!! :-(

yay!! lime hood!! and your a plum! wahey!!

hope your feeling ok now hun. xx

Hi Hun,

Aw sorry you have to wait. That's mean of your DH work :(

I have been in hospital on IV for fluids and anti sickness :( they did an emergency scan and my 12 week one at the same time. Baby looks fine :) so at least he/she is ok. they put me forward a few days, so baby due 22nd feb :) I just wish I could kick this sickness, Its started up again :cry: even on the tablets, not as bad, i was being sick every 20 mins and ended up fainting and whacking my side. I sooooooo do not want to end up back in hospital, i ended up on the labour ward! that was an interesting!

Hope you have a good weekend. You any good with this whole Nub or skull theory? Any guesses for me?

xxx

Attachments

• DSCF0033.jpg
    DSCF0033.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 2
Hi hun, sorry no idea about any of the theories so cant help on the sex. I got a feeling tho that you are team pink.

sorry to hear you are still having a rough time hun, unfortunately my sciatica has kicked in at the min so i'm hobbling round like a mad woman!! lol

Come on baby topsy!! give mummy a break from the sicky and try and let her enjoy being pregnant for a change!! lol

Hope so :)

Sorry your sciatica has flared up :(

yep baby doesn't want me to have a nice pregnancy lol!

xxxx

awww I'm sure it will calm down soon. x

Blake has started patting my belly and saying "hello liccle baby!!" its soo cute!

1 week tomorrow until my scan - not long now!

aw that is so sweet of little Blake :)

I feel yuck, but the sickness has eased of a little yesterday, I am hoping its a sign of things to come, I just have no energy at all :(

Wooooohooo your scan, I loved mine, cant believe how something so small can move so much and yet we cant feel anything!

Have started to look at baby stuff online, OMG we need sooooo much!

xxxxxx

yes we sure do need so much!! luckily I have most of it but still a fair bit to get! lol

well only 2 days til my scan and then I can prove my mother and friend wrong who thinks its twins!! lol

been winding me up all week!! LOL

I think i have been feeling little flutters!! i'm not sure if its baby or wind but mw said i shouldnt be long with it being my 3rd so its possible!! lol

hey hun, went for my scan today and everything is good - now i have seen it I think its definately another boy. really getting the boy vibe. not that i would be overly dissappointed but i would have loved a girl as I know this is my last!

I know I dont know for sure yet but definately thinking boy!!

anyway - here is a pic of my little angel.

Snapshot_20110822_1.jpg

AW such a cute scan photo hun :)

My sickness has been awful and now have kidney infection too-i am so healthy with this baby!lol

Cant be long till your hols, how you doing?

We ordered a cot bed the other day :)

xxx

hi hun,

sorry not been on for ages, only got back from hols on Friday. had a fab time weather was hot hot hot.

hope all is ok with you - will come back on later to update as Blake is bugging for his tea! lol

x

Hello my lovely,

Aw, I hope you had a lovely holiday and relaxed for a bit, I am liking the sound of hot :) Hope you managed ok in the heat? Bet your LO`s loved it, lots of swimming and splashing about? Were they ok with the flights?

Was it your 1st day back at work, If so hope it went ok?

I am still throwing up had a good couple of days last week, but really struggling again since sat, just FX I don't end up back in hospital after i have seen my GP on wed, as when I tested my wee this afternoon had ketones in it :( But am now sucking on haribo :) hoping they get a rid of them! going to attempt crumpets later if sweets stay down :)

Poor DH is doing everything, hes a star last few days i have spent in bed on here and asleep and that is it, I am no fun! At least it means baby is strong apparently :) with all the sickness!!!

How are you feeling, anymore movement, i felt something the other day, but maybe just wind as haven't felt it again! LOL!

We have our next scan in 10 days :) That keeps me going :) everyone yell me baby will still be growing even though i am being sick, but so want reassurances and to see for myself. When is yours hun?

Hope Blake ate all his tea ;)

Hugs xxx

Hi hun, wow been sooo busy just not getting time to come on here!! lol

went to midwife today as when i went last time i was rushed in and out and all she did was check my bp and tell me she didnt need to see me until the 19th jan when i was 34 weeks!! ridiculous!!

so went back and saw a different mw today who was fab! really supports my request for a home birth and we had a little listen to lo's heartbeat, which was nice as i hadnt heard it yet!

anyway - how about you, hope you are feeling better - cant be long til your scan now ?

kids loved the holiday thanks - just looking at morocco for next year, can't wait!!

Hi Hun,

Have to say my midwife isn't great either but she is the only one at my Drs :( glad you got a better one, love hearing the heartbeat :) glad you are getting your home birth.

Had scan the lady who did it was lovely, explained everything :) we are.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... :blue::blue: we saw boy bits :thumbup: bought lots of cute vests and sleep suites today.

Last 2 days only been sick a few time, so maybe slowing down fingers crossed.

xxxxx

aww hun, congrats on blue team!!! how lovely, hope the sickness wears off soon hun - it must be awful feeling so poorly all the time.

my scan in next friday, I cant wait - need to know now as I want to get the bedrooms sorted for xmas!

sooo tired at the min tho, really struggling to sleep on a night and now Blake is poorly so getting up in the night is really not helping!!

zzzzzzzzzzzzz...............

lol, really exciting about being team blue tho, is that what you wished for?

I am just so relieved he is ok, after throwing up so much i am not sure what he is growing on!!!! We went to next today-woops!!!!!!Now he has lots of clothes :)

Ohhhhhhhh bet you so cant wait till fri :)

Aw poor Blake, and you. I keep waking up for a wee!!! I am really going to struggle with the whole lack of sleep thingy.

We have a new bathroom :) new bathroom suite is all in just need electrician to connect up our massive towel rail, and shower :)

New kitchen next week :) our lounge is full of the kitchen stuff DH has been sorting it out when we are not shopping for baby bits, and I am sleeping!

I think I feel him moving when i am in bed at night, when I lie on my back, its a weird feeling!

Hope you have had a good weekend, we have had lovely sunshine down here :)

xxxxx

I borrowed a doppler from a friend today and have been listening to LO's hb for like 2 hours! lol

also really struggling with headaches! had one now for a week so think i will be taking a trip to the docs tomorrow i think, cant take this anymore. :-(

aww i wish i was getting a new kitchen, desperately in need but its gonna cost a fortune as our kitchen is so big - oops batt dying on lappy better go bye!

I love hearing HB :)

Aw sorry you are having headaches :( did you see your Dr?

Kitchen is great ours is tiny though we only needed 14 units. they have nearly finished but 2 dish washer have had dents in Grrrrrr so think that will have to be done next week.

I think its your scan tomorrow-yay :)

xxxxxxx

no unfotunately its my scan next friday!! :-(

but tomorrow is testing day for my sister after her ivf, so expecting a phonecall about 7am!! I am really rooting for this to be a positive more than i was my own, because i knew with me it was just a case of try again next month - not save another few thousand and have another go next year!

went to docs about headaches and he seemed to think it was just pressure from the warm weather, which could be true seems as they have now gone! :)

our kitchen is 17ft by 12 feet so is gonna cost a fortune to do when we finally get round to it,love having a big kitchen but its a pain when you gotta get a new one. lol

only 1 week to go til i find out my team!! still on track for another boy i think but hey, who cares as long as their healthy!!

better go, up early tomorrow. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->