Tracking symptoms, come share yours!

Brieri you should make a book of those dreams! They’d make a good story :haha:

Anb I can’t believe you’re that late! I think you should get your bloods done sooner. If you can.

Mwah 😂 Who pokes them?! Sounds good though!
ETA - the soreness sounds good as a symptom, not poking them sounds good *facepalm*

Girls, I’m quite sad tonight. I went for anlovely candle lit bath, with my pink bubbles.. then I get a huge wave of nausea that chucks me out the tub for nothing. I’m sat on my bed now still feeling meh but it just came out of nowhere. Plus the insides of my boobs feel a little sore, definitely heavier too 🤔 I’ve never known or heard of the insides hurting.

:witch:showed this afternoon!

I feel like I can't get pregnant anymore...I've tried on & off for a few months this year and then 3 years ago I tried for a few months with no luck! This is very depressing. When I was in my teens I got pregnant twice which ended with two abortions. Last one being almost ten years ago. Ever since then I never fell pregnant again. I went back to see the same person who performed my abortions and he said its most likely me just not being able to catch my fertile days on time..I find it so frustrating that back then I didn't even know about fertile days and fell pregnant and now that I'm trying and know about my fertile days it seems next to impossible to even get pregnant:cry::cry: I don't know what to do anymore, I feel like giving up on it.

Hopefully the rest of yous get your BFP this cycle. For those of you who are still trying in June, I might see you on a new thread! GoodLuck :dust:

:witch:showed this afternoon!

I feel like I can't get pregnant anymore...I've tried on & off for a few months this year and then 3 years ago I tried for a few months with no luck! This is very depressing. When I was in my teens I got pregnant twice which ended with two abortions. Last one being almost ten years ago. Ever since then I never fell pregnant again. I went back to see the same person who performed my abortions and he said its most likely me just not being able to catch my fertile days on time..I find it so frustrating that back then I didn't even know about fertile days and fell pregnant and now that I'm trying and know about my fertile days it seems next to impossible to even get pregnant:cry::cry: I don't know what to do anymore, I feel like giving up on it.

Hopefully the rest of yous get your BFP this cycle. For those of you who are still trying in June, I might see you on a new thread! GoodLuck :dust:

I am so sorry Kay. I am having mild cramps since morning, I might be out too given the witch arrives. Please be strong, this cycle might not be it. But we still have 10 more months!

Mwah- that's great, we have a busy weekend but tomorrow and Friday are going to be difficult for me. I'm always the first one awake in the morning and the temptation is strong.

Emsa- I know, it's crazy! My dreams are so dynamic lately. Maybe sudden onset nausea is a good sign?

Kay- I think the easiest time to conceive is during your teen years, you can practically only bd while on your period and conceive. A lot of women actively chart or make sure they bd every other day their whole cycle to be sure they get in the fertile window. I personally track cm to find out when I'm fertile and then tell dh and we squeeze some bd in as much as possible.

Lady- early pregnancy can have lots of cramping, it could still be your month! It's hard not to feel discouraged. You seem to have a great positive attitude though.

Brieri that might be something, it’s been on & off and still going now, even after eating it goes a little then comes back. I just took a tesco blue dye and I thought I saw something but I think it’s just line eye, aaaaaahh so stressful! The first time I did this I took a Tesco digi on the day of my missed period and it said Pregnant, why can’t that happen again 😭

brier - Thanks. :hugs: The cramping is gone afterwards, it's all so confusing!

emsa - May be you did see it right :thumbup: :dust: when will you test next?

I took a test, so early, and was as white as white can be! I’ll hold off now until after AF is due but I’m not holding my breath! In a way it’s good because I’m flying a lot this summer and my BBT thermometer is on its way!

Well 11 dpo today. Another crazy vivid dream last night while sleeping like a freaking rock. This time, I had taken my kids and dh and parents to Japan without passports and we were trying to bust out of the airport.

Got up this morning after holding my pee for 8 hours. The temptation was too strong, I couldn't resist. Its only an .88 cent test, I have to go to Wal-Mart so my dd can get a birthday present for her friend's birthday party on Saturday anyway, I could pick up another .88 cent test, right?

BFP! A perfectly bright pink solid second line! I am freaking out! Dh is still sleeping, so you guys are the first to know. I knew my symptoms were strange, but my period has changed a lot over the last 6 month's since going vegan, so I just thought maybe it was a strange cycle. BFP! Totally freaking out!

My only symptoms were deep sleep when I'm normally an insomniac, vivid dreams every night, occasional short lived intense cramping, feeling chronically wet down there, and yesterday a drastic increase to my sense of smell showed up.

Congratulations!!!! Any cute plans for how to tell DH?

-AF due around 02/16 and I THINK I O'd 2/1 - 2/2, so I'm counting 2/2 as 1 DPO...

-O Day: Sore nipples (I also had taken my 1st week of BCP 3 days before O Day because we decided to TTC, so could be from that), twinges around right ovary.

-1 DPO: Constant cramping, tired, excessively thirsty

-2 DPO: Sore nipples (which I still have today and haven't let up), lighter cramping than day before, sore lower back when snowboarding (yes I snowboard lol will stop once I find out I'm pregnant) but could be snowboarding pains.

-3 DPO: Sore nipples, several vivid dreams night before, light cramping, poop has been smelling weird like veggies (could be prenatal vitamins?), high cervix.

-4 DPO: Sore nipples, smelly poop, high & hard CP, tired, thin white CM.

-5 DPO: Sore nipples, high & softer CP, got a dot on the test line of a $ tree test but I assume it was faulty

-6 DPO: Sore nipples, high & soft CP, possibly noticing Montgomery tubercles darker than usual (could be in my head), nipples possibly slightly darker (could also be in my head), took a 3-4 hour nap after work... that's not like me.

-7 DPO (today): Sore nipples, high & soft CP, 'off' feeling in my belly this morning almost like nausea but not quite (could be prenatals or breakfast), vivid dream last night, light cramping, around 11am today OPK was barely visable and then 3 hours later I had a huge glob of EWCM when I went to the bathroom.

Some days I forgot to note some symptoms, but basically since 1 DPO I have been experiencing:

-Light cramping off and on
-Vivid dreams
-Tired
-Sore nipples constantly
-Thin milk white CM when checking CP
-Slight constipation
-Hot flashes for a couple days last week

Note: These could also be side effects of getting off BCP. In this cycle, I took the 1st week of BCP before we decided to TTC so my body is thrown off and I have no clue when I ovulated. I've been taking OPKs all week and I'm not ovulating this week like I thought might happen and OPKs are getting so light I almost can't see test line.

Hi ladies, sorry ive been quiet yesterday...was busy busy. So yesterday I was a dumb*** and took a blooming test! Obviously BFN as AF isn't due until the 14th :dohh:. Also went for a chest xray today and had to wear a lead apron :haha: just in case!!

Hi ladies, sorry ive been quiet yesterday...was busy busy. So yesterday I was a dumb*** and took a blooming test! Obviously BFN as AF isn't due until the 14th :dohh:. Also went for a chest xray today and had to wear a lead apron :haha: just in case!!

You're like me, I test every day even tho it's far too early haha I like to see if MAYBE I'll happen to get a BFP and even if I don't.... if I AM pregnant and get my BFP later, then I can compare the old tests to see if there is any sort of faint faint line haha cuz I do see lines when I hold them up the a light, but it's either (1) in my head or (2) evaps

You're like me, I test every day even tho it's far too early haha I like to see if MAYBE I'll happen to get a BFP and even if I don't.... if I AM pregnant and get my BFP later, then I can compare the old tests to see if there is any sort of faint faint line haha cuz I do see lines when I hold them up the a light, but it's either (1) in my head or (2) evaps

Well Im not gonna take another test now till next week because im just gonna make myself obsessed! My god though one thing ive noticed is that my boobs are sooooo heavy and sore!!!!!

Well Im not gonna take another test now till next week because im just gonna make myself obsessed! My god though one thing ive noticed is that my boobs are sooooo heavy and sore!!!!!

I'm a POAS addict LOL I have become obsesses :dohh: do your nipples hurt? My nipples KILL and breasts are a lil tender. This has been going on for over a week straight. My nips get erect quickly and more often as well.

HI,

AF is due tomorrow, hopefully. All this week I have been having many symptoms lol.

Let me backtrack...We BD on the day of heaviest EWCM (I do not temp or use OPKs, just use Ovia Fertility Tracker). According to the app it was 2 days after my fertile window (which is most likely incorrect as the day we BD was the 2nd day of EWCM)..

Anywho.. my symptoms this week have included: pulling feeling in lower abdomen (like right above my hooha and below my lovely mom pouch), lower back aches similar to the pulling.. super sore nipple (yes,, just my left nipple), gas, appetite increase, a tiny bit of nausea when i wake up in the morning, left pelvic pain and super tired!

We haven't been trying but we also are not great at preventing.

I will test if I am a week late as last time this happened I spent roughly $100 on tests and I got my period a couple of hours after my last test was taken.

Yay Brieri!! Congrats!!! Come over to October Bumpkins!! And anyone else who got bfp's too! :)

Well 11 dpo today. Another crazy vivid dream last night while sleeping like a freaking rock. This time, I had taken my kids and dh and parents to Japan without passports and we were trying to bust out of the airport.

Got up this morning after holding my pee for 8 hours. The temptation was too strong, I couldn't resist. Its only an .88 cent test, I have to go to Wal-Mart so my dd can get a birthday present for her friend's birthday party on Saturday anyway, I could pick up another .88 cent test, right?

BFP! A perfectly bright pink solid second line! I am freaking out! Dh is still sleeping, so you guys are the first to know. I knew my symptoms were strange, but my period has changed a lot over the last 6 month's since going vegan, so I just thought maybe it was a strange cycle. BFP! Totally freaking out!

My only symptoms were deep sleep when I'm normally an insomniac, vivid dreams every night, occasional short lived intense cramping, feeling chronically wet down there, and yesterday a drastic increase to my sense of smell showed up.

oh brier, congratulations :happydance: so happy for you!!

So I want to jump in on this. BD’d once (ugh i know only once) but the flu got ahold of us both. AF due on the 15th but we were able to have fun in my fertile window. Currently my acid reflux is insane! I never get it, the last time I had heartburn this bad I was pregnant. Hoping for a BFP and testing on Saturday morning

I’m glad it’s not just me getting over excited with tests 🙈🙈🙈

I’m now at cycle day 22 and when I went to take a test with fmu (bfn) I had some bleeding. Hoping it’s IB and not AF. Not really cramping yet like with AF and CP is still high.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->