Tracking symptoms, come share yours!

Hi ladies, sorry ive been quiet yesterday...was busy busy. So yesterday I was a dumb*** and took a blooming test! Obviously BFN as AF isn't due until the 14th :dohh:. Also went for a chest xray today and had to wear a lead apron :haha: just in case!!

You're like me, I test every day even tho it's far too early haha I like to see if MAYBE I'll happen to get a BFP and even if I don't.... if I AM pregnant and get my BFP later, then I can compare the old tests to see if there is any sort of faint faint line haha cuz I do see lines when I hold them up the a light, but it's either (1) in my head or (2) evaps

Well Im not gonna take another test now till next week because im just gonna make myself obsessed! My god though one thing ive noticed is that my boobs are sooooo heavy and sore!!!!!

I'm a POAS addict LOL I have become obsesses :dohh: do your nipples hurt? My nipples KILL and breasts are a lil tender. This has been going on for over a week straight. My nips get erect quickly and more often as well.

My boobs are so sore! and they feel so heavy! Ive also been falling asleep at my desk this morning. Im now 9DPO....how many dpo are you x

Hi ladies, sorry ive been quiet yesterday...was busy busy. So yesterday I was a dumb*** and took a blooming test! Obviously BFN as AF isn't due until the 14th :dohh:. Also went for a chest xray today and had to wear a lead apron :haha: just in case!!

I’m glad it’s not just me getting over excited with tests 🙈🙈🙈

How many dpo are you? have you done a cheeky test yet :happydance:

We have similar symptoms and I'm also 9 DPO haha but it's hard to tell exactly cuz I don't know when I Od and I messed my cycle up due to taking 1st week of BCP.

Just a quick update... had light brown spotting this morning so I was pumped especially since my cervix is super high and my vaginal walls feel like theyre swollen and caving in (wtf? lol) but just now a couple hours later I checked and it's bright red but cervix and vagina still have same symptoms. I have read that your cervix drops low on your period. and this is exactly a week before my period is due.

I’m glad it’s not just me getting over excited with tests 🙈🙈🙈

How many dpo are you? have you done a cheeky test yet :happydance:

Haha I did one yesterday and inverted it today and thought I saw a line! I think I’m now about 11dpo

Updated to make my symptoms red :( AF came today a week early. Bummed, but I did screw up my cycle... so now next month will at least get regulated and I did just order 50 Wondfo strips and 50 Wondfo OPK strips that are coming in today haha so at least I'll get to use them.

I think all the prego symptoms I had were BCP withdrawel symptoms.

Hey guys, lots of good things brewing in this thread. It's had a lot of bfps, hopefully more to come. I thought I'd share my 12dpo test from this morning. Baby dust to everyone still waiting for their bfp!

Attachments

• 0209180726~2.jpg
    0209180726~2.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 7
For the last few days ive felt bloaty and crampy and lots of creamy cm

Wow brieri that is super dark for 12 dpo! Congrats again!

I got my 50 HCG test strips and 50 opks in the mail yesterday so I’m ready for this cycle lol

Hi ladies!
This is my first post. I’m 6dpo and I’ve started feeling like a punching on the inside like lower abdomen uterus type area. Anyone else experience this?

Hi ladies!
This is my first post. I’m 6dpo and I’ve started feeling like a punching on the inside like lower abdomen uterus type area. Anyone else experience this?

FX it's implantation!

Can I join you guys?

I estimate that I ovulated Feb 2nd and AF is due Feb 16th. I plan to test when I get my internet cheapies in the mail Feb 13th.

My symptoms so far have been diarrhea, pulling sensation, fatigue and slightly sore boobs. I don't get sensitive boobs during AF so this is the most exciting sign for me!

Right now 9 DPO, I'm just tired and crampy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->