Trying after miscarriage...Cycle #5. 5 Weeks, digital 3+ page 27 :)

Just looking back from last month and it looks darker than last months 12dpo already. I didn't see my first line until 11dpo last month and that was super faint that the camera didn't pick up so that's making me feel a little better.

I will test with cheaper tomorrow to compare to yesterday's ( a full 48hours between ) and do the same with another frer Saturday am. But I'm going to try relax a little xx

Would if a digital will work this afternoon ?

I'm not 100% sure if it would work but I think it probably would. You've had 2 tests show good lines for 10/11dpo
Just wouldn't want you sad if it said not pregnant because you obviously are. When are you telling your oh?
I think I took my digi at 13dpo and got 1-2 exactly a week later I took the other and got 2-3.
Good luck Hun xxx

I'm not 100% sure if it would work but I think it probably would. You've had 2 tests show good lines for 10/11dpo
Just wouldn't want you sad if it said not pregnant because you obviously are. When are you telling your oh?
I think I took my digi at 13dpo and got 1-2 exactly a week later I took the other and got 2-3.
Good luck Hun xxx

I won't tell him yet. It's Father's Day next Sunday so may wait until then....

Still can't believe it

Congratulations Glong. Fx for a sticky bean xx

Was silently stalking lol congrats I would wait to use a digi it will mess with your head if it doesn't pick up I wasted two when my frer were showing faint lines and it screwed with my head lol

Omg glong!!!! I didn't even have to enlarge the picture to see the line!! Congratulations!! :happydance:

Fingers crossed that this is the stickiest of little beans 😄

Gorgeous line this morning! Congrats!

Thank you everyone xxx

Wowee fab fab fab news glong. Thrilled for u xxxx

Thank you. Just hope this one is for real. A hard few weeks ahead but I will not test as much. I will do frer ever other day . I have 3 left. I will also buy a digital and do one now and one exactly a week later. That's it. Will push for early 6-7 week scan to but I don't want to have bloods done again.

I think that's a good idea Glong. Too much stress isn't good for you. I do know quite a few people similar to you.. That heartbreakingly lost a pregnancy pretty early on to then get pregnant the next cycle and have a perfectly healthy pregnancy and baby. So fingers crossed all with be good for you this time. When will you be due? X

I think that's a good idea Glong. Too much stress isn't good for you. I do know quite a few people similar to you.. That heartbreakingly lost a pregnancy pretty early on to then get pregnant the next cycle and have a perfectly healthy pregnancy and baby. So fingers crossed all with be good for you this time. When will you be due? X

19th February. My sons birthday is the 2nd :)

Planned well like me.. I'm due 31/01/17 my sons birthday is 29/01/07 haha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->