• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Trying after miscarriage...Cycle #5. 5 Weeks, digital 3+ page 27 :)

Congrats!!! So happy for you Glong!! Really hoping this one sticks! Been waiting for you BFP!!

AARRGHH!!! Congratulations! I am so excited for you hun! I haven't been online for a few days and when I saw this thread with your update I did a little dance! :dust: H&H 9 months!

I'm so happy for you glong. I hope this is your sticky bean !!

You are all soooo nice, thank you all kindly. Xxxxx

How's this mornings best looking Glong? X

Top test 10DPO PM 1 HOUR HOLD.
Bottom test 12DPO 1 HOUR HOLD, so just under 48hours difference

Both photos taken about 10 minutes (these tests your to read no later than 15 minutes

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 41
IC today.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 33
Wow that's some amazing progression xx

I wasn't sure it was that good?

Will do tomorrow's with frer so that's 48 between. I just want the line darker than control ha ha

Should I start taking baby Asprin? What is the advantage of it

I think it's fab. Ask your doctor about the aspirin, mine told me it can't harm but can help and it's worked for me x

Aww can't believe I've missed this thread, I've been away with work a couple of days :dohh:

Just caught up and I'm thrilled for you Glong :happydance: your tests look great, there's definitely no doubts there :) congratulations! x

I think progression is good at this stage! Mine weren't very different at this early stage. The darker lines came for me around the day af was due. But as long as the are obviously darker that's the main thing. Your ic had a shadow the other day and now has a noticable line!! Things are looking good! X

I think progression is good at this stage! Mine weren't very different at this early stage. The darker lines came for me around the day af was due. But as long as the are obviously darker that's the main thing. Your ic had a shadow the other day and now has a noticable line!! Things are looking good! X

Yes the IC is Deffo better today, but I no they aren't all that great.

Fingers crossed for the frer tomorrow

I take baby asprin as advised by my consultant after 3 previous mcs I suppose it cant hurt to take it :flower:

What is the dosage I should take? Can't talk to gp until Monday now should I wait and ask them?

What is the dosage I should take? Can't talk to gp until Monday now should I wait and ask them?

it can't hurt to take it, as PP said. I do, as soon as I get a BFP. 81mg is the suggested dose. hth

I take 75mg they are dead cheap and you can get them in boots and places like that. Xx

Frer 48 hours apart both at 7.30AM. Photos taken roughly at same time for drying...
11dpo and 13dpo... :happydance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 28

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member