Trying after miscarriage...Cycle #5. 5 Weeks, digital 3+ page 27 :)

4 weeks ago today my Miscarrige properly turned to a flow.

AF due roughly around today.

Today's IC .....

Will do another frer tomorrow and fingers crossed the test line is darker than the control :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 20
Congratulations glong, i was just stalking you thinking it must ne nearly a month & i find this, wow wow WOW!!! Your lines are bloody amazing too! So happy for you, i really am :) xxx

I don't no why I do it to myself but used an Ic this afternoon on a hour hold and it was fainter than today's am one. Went into panic so used a frer ....
Which one do you think is darker one was take yesterday 13dpo morning fmu one was taken today 1 hour hold evening wee 14dpo

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 16
Bottom looks darker, but not significantly so. The slight difference is probably because you used fmu vs only an hour hold

Also my ic's change all the time! I'm still testing with them! I had one the other day where the test line was much darker and I tested later that day and the test line was slightly lighter than the control.. Testing again in the morning and was darker than the control again. They aren't reliable take them for what they are cheap and cheerful don't read too much into it x

Ok I'm feeling a little better now because the bottom is today's. :)

Now it's dried a bit...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 13
They lovely lines hun and the bottom one is definetly darker! Are you still waiting too tell DH on fathers day? xx

I have told him already. I couldn't wait.

He is happy but after last month not getting to carried away.

Called doctors this am waiting for a call back

Tempted to do my digital this am... It's been 4days since u got 1-2...

13 FMU
14 EVENING WEE
15 FMU...

Would a digital show 2-3 now?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 12

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics