Trying after miscarriage...Cycle #5. 5 Weeks, digital 3+ page 27 :)

Lol I'm due 19/2/17 my dds birthday is 8th Feb then another dd on 19th Feb then 6th & 8th of march lol big birthday parties in our house lol

Planned well like me.. I'm due 31/01/17 my sons birthday is 29/01/07 haha x

Expensive month straight after flipping Xmas ha ha!!!

I was a week early with my son so I may be even closer in dates

Lol I'm due 19/2/17 my dds birthday is 8th Feb then another dd on 19th Feb then 6th & 8th of march lol big birthday parties in our house lol

Bump buddies :cloud9:

We are going to have five birthdays in five weeks lol why did I even work tjat out agghhlol

I didn't think for one second I'd get pregnant the first month trying. So I didn't think it would matter about my sons birthday. It took 3 cycles with my daughter and that was pretty quick really! So when I saw the 2 lines I thought oh god it's going to come on jacks birthday haha.. I was a week early with Jack and 3 days early with Evie so we shall see. They may change my dates slightly when I go for my 12 week scan x

I always said to my new partner I wanted to avoid end Jan all of Feb and all of March because my whole family has birthdays in that time, however after what I've been through a healthy baby is all I want now whenever it comes

No I don't blame you! I don't care really it's not ideal but life isn't ideal is it? As long as I have a healthy baby that's all I care about.
I really am so happy for you. After last month it's just so nice to see it happen so quickly x

Wowee fab fab fab news glong. Thrilled for u xxxx

Thank you. Just hope this one is for real. A hard few weeks ahead but I will not test as much. I will do frer ever other day . I have 3 left. I will also buy a digital and do one now and one exactly a week later. That's it. Will push for early 6-7 week scan to but I don't want to have bloods done again.

I think thats a perfect plan. It takes a good while to feel symptoms soma scan at the 6 or 7 week mark vital to but your mind at rest re positioning and to see the flicker of a heartbeat. I had a scan at 6 weeks exactly and heartbeat was found

No I don't blame you! I don't care really it's not ideal but life isn't ideal is it? As long as I have a healthy baby that's all I care about.
I really am so happy for you. After last month it's just so nice to see it happen so quickly x

It is but I'm by no means clear yet.

First I want to see 1-2 on digital
Second by 7 days of first test I want to see 2-3 on digital
Third get to 6 weeks.

Then onto the next targets

Congrats glong!! I'm with you on the short term goals... I just got a 3+ on the weeks estimator (last time I didn't make it past 1-2 weeks) and now I just want to make it to 6 weeks and then go from there!! Thinking of you! :happydance:

I had the same targets and I didn't go through what you went through. But it happens and it's terrifying.. I'm now past 6 weeks and now my next target is getting to 12 weeks and having a good scan. Then il relax a little! Gosh I feel sick today though. The symptoms seem to be kicking in now x

Just brought 2 digitals... You think tomorrow fmu is a good bet? I would of been getting positives for almost 48 hours then

Just brought 2 digitals... You think tomorrow fmu is a good bet? I would of been getting positives for almost 48 hours then

I would think so with a strong line like you had this morning

So I'm now going to do a digital.. I can't wait ... But I'm scared

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"