Trying before AF?

Sorry sandy and jersey for your loses. Its an awful thing to go through :(

Viet: I went to the doctors today, who sent me for a scan. Waited 3 hours at the hospital for the scan and saw a sack and yolk. Being scanned again in 3 weeks so hopefully something more will happen. So far no bleeding, so touching wood everything will be fine.

I'm glad you've found some new motivation. New babies can do that to you. I hope this cycle you get your sticky bean.

Sorry sandy and jersey for your loses. Its an awful thing to go through :(

Viet: I went to the doctors today, who sent me for a scan. Waited 3 hours at the hospital for the scan and saw a sack and yolk. Being scanned again in 3 weeks so hopefully something more will happen. So far no bleeding, so touching wood everything will be fine.

I'm glad you've found some new motivation. New babies can do that to you. I hope this cycle you get your sticky bean.

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Really happy for you, that's great news! I had an early scan and saw the same thing so hopefully you will see a little heartbeat when you go back. And like you said to me, positive thinking!! Xx

So excited for you Mummy2o!!! <3 I'm sure you will see a beautiful little heartbeat at your next scan :)

Hi! I got another BFP!!! I'm so excited and really feeling positive about this one. This is the first time I have ever gotten pregnant before getting AF after a MC. Hoping that somehow made me more fertile and that all my crystals and rocks can help me to stay pregnant!

I have an appointment this afternoon to confirm and to hopefully get on some meds to keep this baby in me! I'll let you all know how it goes!

Updates???? Mummy, How are you? How are all the babies doing? Emmy, what about you??

Hi! I got another BFP!!! I'm so excited and really feeling positive about this one. This is the first time I have ever gotten pregnant before getting AF after a MC. Hoping that somehow made me more fertile and that all my crystals and rocks can help me to stay pregnant!

I have an appointment this afternoon to confirm and to hopefully get on some meds to keep this baby in me! I'll let you all know how it goes!

Updates???? Mummy, How are you? How are all the babies doing? Emmy, what about you??

Omg Viets!!! This is amazing!!!! Congrats!!! Sending soooooooo much sticky dust your way!!!!! I took baby aspirin from my GP as soon as I found out, it may have done nothing but I feel like it helped me this time around! That is amazing you actually got a BFP before AF, the title of the group! :happydance:

Hope everyone else is doing great, mummy2o where r u? We need an update!!

I am so happy everyone is getting their bfp's!!!!

AFM, I am 16 weeks pregnant, 4 months!! Everything is great, I really hope we can all have our babies in our arms in 2014 :hugs:

Not to be a downer already again, but my appointment didn't go too well. Hoping it was just too early, but the doctors looked a little concerned. There were two things, one looked like a sac, but it was only .17cm and the other they thought might be a cyst at .13cm. I go back in a week and in the mean time, I just want to forget that I'm even pregnant. Not feeling so hot at the moment. This is just such an emotional roller coaster. I just don't understand why this is happening to me. What did I do to deserve this?

Viets please don't be down, 4 weeks is so early to see a sac. Do you know when you ovulated? Some sacs are not visible until the end of the 5th week. They couldn't find a sac when I was 5weeks 3 days so I had to go back, please try not to worry xx

really? That makes me feel so much better. I am hoping for the best, but am pretty down this evening.
BTW, did you take progesterone? I took my first dose orally about 2 hours ago and feel so out of it and dizzy.

Yeah the silly doctor did the same to me, scared me saying they cant rule out ectopic and they should see something by now, I went to A&e cus I had cramping when I was 5weeks 6 days and they saw a sac and yolk sac but said it was measuring small around 4.5 to 5 weeks and they were worried about that. Then I went back at 7 weeks to see if it had grown, I saw the heartbeat but was still measuring a week behind but they said I could have ovulated late. Then at each scan the baby caught up by 1 day until the 12 week scan was only 2 days earlier than my lmp dates. So basically everything was fine but at the beginning it was measuring small, it's very hard to get an accurate measurement at that early stage. So please remain positive :hugs:

Do you know when you ovulated? After mc it could have been a bit later.

I didn't take progesterone cus my levels were ok so I can't help you with that, but taking it can't hurt, I dunno about how it makes you feel though. You may be feeling out of it and dizzy cus your pregnant, I know I do!! Try to relax I know waiting is the hardest but it will be worth it xxx

Eeek!!! Fx'd this one sticks like sticky glue! <3

I'm doing good! Will be 18 weeks on Saturday and next wednesday we find out what we are having! <3 It can't come fast enough! :happydance:

Sending you tons and tons of sticky sticky sticky :dust: :dust: :dust:

Not to be a downer already again, but my appointment didn't go too well. Hoping it was just too early, but the doctors looked a little concerned. There were two things, one looked like a sac, but it was only .17cm and the other they thought might be a cyst at .13cm. I go back in a week and in the mean time, I just want to forget that I'm even pregnant. Not feeling so hot at the moment. This is just such an emotional roller coaster. I just don't understand why this is happening to me. What did I do to deserve this?

Honestly with as early as you are, they really shouldn't do ultrasounds because they are more worrying than they are reassuring! I'm keeping everything crossed that it is just very early and things will continue to progress normally! I don't think they should do ultrasounds until at least 6 and a half to 7 weeks because before that it can worry you more than anything and there is more likely to be a baby with a heartbeat at 6 and a half to 7 weeks. :hugs:

Also I took progesterone. Are you doing oral? I would suggest to get the suppositories if possible as I've been told by my doctor and read before that they are more effective than the oral because the oral has to go through the liver, the suppository goes directly where it is needed. I took suppositories twice a day until 12 weeks. And I'm pretty sure it helped this little one stick!

Thanks ladies! I am feeling better today, just got my bloods back at at 4w1d I had a hCG level of 62. Not too shabby. Seems to be right in the normal range. Maybe I can start to get my hopes up again??

Emmy: I 0ed on July 15th for sure (CD20), so my dates are pretty solid. They DID see something, they just said it was really small. When I asked them what they thought it was measuring, they said about 4 weeks. HOWEVER, they were so grim (all three doctors that were in the room) that it just seemed like something was really wrong.

As for the Progesterone, it makes me really dizzy for like an hour once it had gotten in my system. I looked it up and that seems to be a pretty normal side effect. However, I will ask for the suppository when I go back next week.

Fingers crossed and hoping with all my might this is my take home baby. Please send your positive vibes this direction!

Loads of sticky dust and positive vibes your way!! Keep up that PMA! :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Lots and lots and lots of sticky baby dust to you Viet! :dust: :dust: :dust:

I've seen a lot of girls get scared to death by early ultrasounds and dumb doctors acting like something was wrong (some of them were told they had a blighted ovum at 5-6 weeks and now have healthy babies, so obviously not a blighted ovum). As I said, early ultrasounds are more worrying than reassuring until there is a definite heartbeat. Dumb doctors need to not act all grim so early because things are so early in the development phase. It is very early! Praying this LO is your sticky rainbow! <3

Sorry I've taken so long to congratulate you Viet. Sending lots of sticky vibes your way and hopefully the progesterone if working as it should.

AFM I've been so nausea from 4w until the last few days, but debating if it was mix of being pregnant and the heat! It's been hotter than normal in the UK for about a month and I normally get no morning sickness and yesterday after a few days off it was back, but it was hot again. I get my next scan on Tuesday, I'll be 9 weeks and hoping everything is fine.

Sorry I've taken so long to congratulate you Viet. Sending lots of sticky vibes your way and hopefully the progesterone if working as it should.

AFM I've been so nausea from 4w until the last few days, but debating if it was mix of being pregnant and the heat! It's been hotter than normal in the UK for about a month and I normally get no morning sickness and yesterday after a few days off it was back, but it was hot again. I get my next scan on Tuesday, I'll be 9 weeks and hoping everything is fine.

I replied to this is my journal, sorry I got confused! But I just thought I would add that every pregnancy is different, I thought I was lucky and had no morning sickness and then it came so strong at 8 weeks and hasn't stopped until now! And when I am sick I just think awww little baby is still in there! Boys/girls can make sickness worse for some people but also it can just vary from each pregnancy, my friend had 2 girls, terrible sickness with one and none with the other. I also get a break some days from it and then it comes back with avengance! The heat does not help at all! I can't wait to hear your news on Tuesday, I am sure everything is going to be great! X

I replied to this is my journal, sorry I got confused! But I just thought I would add that every pregnancy is different, I thought I was lucky and had no morning sickness and then it came so strong at 8 weeks and hasn't stopped until now! And when I am sick I just think awww little baby is still in there! Boys/girls can make sickness worse for some people but also it can just vary from each pregnancy, my friend had 2 girls, terrible sickness with one and none with the other. I also get a break some days from it and then it comes back with avengance! The heat does not help at all! I can't wait to hear your news on Tuesday, I am sure everything is going to be great! X

Totally agree with this! I thought I was one of the lucky ones that doesn't get morning sickness too. Last pregnancy I had zero and baby made it to almost 8 weeks. This time I got super nauseated starting at 6 weeks on the dot! And have had it off and on ever since! Even now at 18 weeks I toss my cookies now and then because it hits randomly. :blush: So every pregnancy is completely different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->