Trying before AF?

Libby: I hope you feel better! Sorry you are having pain. Hope they can get it all taken care of.

Markswife: Thanks for the info. I really hope that we get to see a heart beat, otherwise I will have another week of being a nervous wreck about this whole thing! Let us know boy or girl once you find out!

Sorry you had trouble Libbysmum, glad to hear Ethan is doing good though :hugs:

YW Viets! Good luck! <3

Sorry you've had so much trouble Libby'smum :hugs:

AFM.... It's a GIRL!!!!!! SO excited! <3

I'm pretty good at this gender guessing. Thought the royal baby was a boy (also guessed his name would be George so should have made a bet) Thought Emmy would have a boy, and now markswife. Glad everyone is happy with what they are getting.

Sorry you have been so ill Libbysmum. I had a similar experience, but no where as painful as yours.

AFM totally unrelated to pregnancies but my son rode his horse without being lead today! This was a massive achievement for him. Very proud of him right now.

I'm pretty good at this gender guessing. Thought the royal baby was a boy (also guessed his name would be George so should have made a bet) Thought Emmy would have a boy, and now markswife. Glad everyone is happy with what they are getting.

Sorry you have been so ill Libbysmum. I had a similar experience, but no where as painful as yours.

AFM totally unrelated to pregnancies but my son rode his horse without being lead today! This was a massive achievement for him. Very proud of him right now.

You are good, so what do you predict for yourself?

Well done to your son xx

Haha yes you are! <3 I'm with Emmy, what are you predicting for yourself?

I was pretty sure it was a girl, since its so different to DS. But then again I had a dream I had a boy so it could go either way. I still have 10 weeks to decide at least.

My mom is really good at gender guessing as well! She never found out for me or my brother, but each time prepared a room (pink for me, blue for my brother) just on a feeling she had, she was right both times!

Mummy, my guess is another boy for you, buy who knows!

AFM, I am wondering if it might be a girl. While I don't care either way, I have always wanted a girl just a little bit more than a boy. We actually tried to do a few "girl getting" techniques, like eating a lot of citrus. I also heard that you can time bd for girls. Without even meaning to, we might have timed it for a girl... The last time we dtd was more than 48 hours before I Oed. The idea is that the male sperm swim fast and get to the egg first, but die off quickly, but the slow moving girl sperm live longer. Hmmm, What do you think??

Viets, could be a girl! :) We didn't DTD on O day at all this time, not purposely it just didn't work out for us to do so. We did it the day before, but girly swimmers must have had a great chance to get there since we didn't DTD on O day.

I DTD twice the day before O and once the day after so even with that it could go either way. I don't make anything simple do I. I have to say if I get another boy like DS I wouldn't mind since he's got generally such a placid personally. Except after when he goes to his dad's. I don't think he likes going much though so plays up when he gets back.

Saw the heartbeat today! Measuring a day ahead and had a little tiny flicker of a heart beat! Also, had my first wave a nausea at work! It it weird I got a little excited while trying to hold back vomit?

Next scan is on the 24th... can't wait!

That's great new viet. I'm so happy for you.

I just got back from my midwife booking in appointment and I'm not consultant lead so happy about that. They are also treating this pregnancy like a first pregnancy since my last one was 7 years ago. So all in all happy that I'm getting the extra attention which most 2nd time mums don't get.

Yay :happydance: so happy, it may have taken a long time for some of us but this thread has worked out beautifully.

I have a pregnancy journal if anyone wants to read, link is in my signature

Yay for a heartbeat Viet!!!! SO happy for you!!! Keep on sticking/growing little one! <3

I think I was officially the LAST person on this thread to FINALLY get a BFP that might actually be worth something! And, true to the threads name, we got it before AF from my last miscarriage!

Mummy02, all that extra attention must be nice! I'm thinking about changing hospitals (I know I want to give birth at a different one then i'm at for sure) but its hard to leave since everyone knows me and was so excited we finally got a heartbeat after they have watched me crying as I left so many times before. I can't help but enjoy the extra attention and congratulations as well!

You might have been the last, but by no means least. I'm guessing your coming to the longest amount of time you've been pregnant if not already past it!

Also doesn't it seem that time goes by quickly? I know I'm not out of the woods yet and still have a couple of weeks before 1st trimester is done, but if appointments, getting ready for school and booking in a car MOT before I start its finding time to fit any more in! I was planning on taking DS out for a special day but not sure when to do it so might have to settle for just going on a long bus ride somewhere, he loves going on the bus.

This one has been just so much different than the last ones. The longest I had was 8 weeks, but I had almost no symptoms throughout the whole thing besides being really tired. I remember basically convincing myself I had symptoms day after day. I think I sort of knew all along that something wasn't right. All the dating and measurements were so off, and the blood tests were so low. Last time I also thought about it 24/7, this time I have actually sort of forgotten about it from time to time, and let myself get caught up in non-baby related things (work, friendships, events, activities with friends).

Time seems to be flying... except in the mornings when I tend to get sick. This morning marked the first time I actually threw up, but I think I might just need to start taking my prenatals at night rather than in the am to solve that problem.

Interesting discovery, basically the only thing that I want are sandwiches and fruit. Going to have to work hard to get in my protein (I've a soy free vegetarian, but sometimes have fish) but for right now am more concerned with keeping nausea at bay, and my belly happy!

Thats so Sweet that your son loves the bus! Have a fun day of it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->