Trying before AF?

Thanks Mummy02 and so sorry to hear about your sickness. :hugs:

I haven"t had too many symptoms, just cramps on and off, oh so thirsty and endless trips to the bathroom! Other than that I breasts have been driving me nuts. They have gotten really swollen and hurt oh so bad! I don't remember it being this bad the other times, so hoping that's a good sign! And even my husband made a comment about how weird my nipples look, they are so much bigger and darker already, so strange!

Thanks Mummy02 and so sorry to hear about your sickness. :hugs:

I haven"t had too many symptoms, just cramps on and off, oh so thirsty and endless trips to the bathroom! Other than that I breasts have been driving me nuts. They have gotten really swollen and hurt oh so bad! I don't remember it being this bad the other times, so hoping that's a good sign! And even my husband made a comment about how weird my nipples look, they are so much bigger and darker already, so strange!

Loving the sound of your symptoms Viets! They sound just like mine, my nipples are hideous, a purples grey colour, swollen, itchy and sore! I put stretch mark cream on to soothe them. Oh the glamour!

Loving the sound of your symptoms Viets! They sound just like mine, my nipples are hideous, a purples grey colour, swollen, itchy and sore! I put stretch mark cream on to soothe them. Oh the glamour!

Yikes! I have so much to look forward to!

I guess my other BIG symptom are pimples everywhere! They are covering my chest, nose, and chin. I look more and more like my high school students each day!

Viets we are preggo twins! I am covered in pimples too! And that's exactly what they are little pimples all over my chest?! I have tried lots of things but they won't budge. I don't usually get spots so I feel particularly attractive right now along with the excessive amount of hair I am growing!

I've was sick this morning, mainly liquid and felt crap all day. So I was having a lovely nap and OH woke me up! I know I have been mainly fine the last week, but today I felt like a bus hit me!

Mummy02: Super tired as well, I was dragging yesterday!

Emmy: Glad someone can relate! My chest almost looks like permanent goose bumps, but when you look closer, they are all just clogged pores. One by one they seem to be exploding into small but really annoying pimples. Plus a HUGE one on my chin, and nose, and some massive stubborn ones on my shoulders. I actually was crying to DH on Sunday, I just feel so unattractive!

Aww I can totally relate, gross things happen and it's out of our control and the raging hormones don't help! I have had the same cry to OH and he just says I'm more beautiful than ever. Remember your body is growing the most precious thing right now and that is something more beautiful than anything!

Sometimes it's hard to go out cus I feel so huge and spotty and hairy, but I think the more you grow and start showing the more you think F it!

I'm so exited that we are all pregnant!!

Mummy2o good luck at your scan today, please update us, I shall be lurking around xx

Got my blood result back from yesterdays draw! 1145 at 21 dpo, thats a 34 hour doubling time! Feeling good about everything!

I have a scan on Monday, I'll be 6 weeks by then... when can you expect to see a heart beat? Is 6 weeks too early?

You could see a heartbeat at 6 weeks but it could also be slightly too early. A day is a huge difference at that point, it could be too early at 6 weeks but visible at 6+1 for example. At that point the baby is growing a mm a day so a day makes a huge difference. I hope you can see a heartbeat cus it's lovely. Xx

I didn't see the heart beat at 6 weeks. But then again I was a week behind. I've lost a week so have another week in first trimester. Overall scan went well. We saw the heart beat and it looked good. Measuring at 8w 2d instead of 9w but I know it changes a lot at this point. The risk of miscarriage again has gone down dramatically. And the most amazing news they saw both my ovaries!!! (they never see my right one so was happy to have both!) so all in all good. Was so relieved I forgot to get a picture >.<

Yay mummy2o :happydance:

I was a week behind too but caught up later on so now I'm only 2 days behind my first dates. I also forgot to get a picture the first time cus I was so overwhelmed with relief! Really happy or you xx

6 weeks is hit or miss with seeing the heartbeat. I had my first scan at 7 weeks 2 days and saw a heartbeat no problem, but at 6 weeks you may or may not. Hopefully you do though! <3 Good luck!

Yay Mummy2o! So happy for you! <3

AFM, my anatomy scan is tomorrow morning!!! Can't wait to find out what baby is!!!! <3

markswife thanks. Do you have any idea what the baby is? Not sure about you to be honest, but I'm guessing girl.

I am sorry for the delay but did anyone hear from Flapjack> I maybe missed her posts as I been in and outa hospital? Was just wondering if she had the baby etc

Yeah LIbby's mum! She had a little girl called Martha at the beginning of July. She has a parenting journal called flapjack's parenting journal xx

Are you ok? How come you been in and out of hospital?

Thanks Emmy for the news...I must have missed her post...
I am okay now... I had bad pain in my abdomen and they think it was caused by the retained placenta...possibly a uterus inflammation. They gave me antibiotics for it and I had to stay in hospital a couple of days. It was pretty painful but they couldn't give me much for pain as I am bfeeding. As it is I have had to take supply medication for my milk as the antibiotics effect the milk ...thankfully Ethan has been doing great and feeding well. I just had him weighed and he gained 500 grams in two weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->