Trying before AF?

Lots of baby dust :dust: :dust: :dust: to you ladies still trying and those just starting out after a MC! I hope all of your rainbows are on the way soon!!!! :hugs:

Baby dust to all of you ladies and let's see if we can create our own success stories of creating our rainbow babies before first AF after a mc xxxxx

Good luck. Hopefully you'll get pregnant again really quickly, but don't worry to much if it takes you a bit longer. Just relax and enjoy the ride.

AFM I think its something to do with 5am and having to pee as the same time today I was bleeding again. 2 more hours before I hopefully find out what is causing it. I think I'm a lot more nervous today than yesterday and so glad OH is coming with me. I told OH if we won the lottery I'd pay for an midwife to live with us who is trained in ultrasounds just so I could relax every time something went wrong!

Found out I have corrosion of the cervix so I'll be spotting on and off for the rest of my pregnancy. I'm glad its nothing serious. If it becomes more than spotting then I have to go and get checked out.

Glad you and baby are ok, at least u know what it is and can expect spotting so it won't be such a shock! Do. You have to take it easy or have any extra scans? Xx

So glad it isn't anything serious Mummy2o!!!! At least now you know what the spotting is from and can keep from freaking out every time it happens <3

I am happy to know what the spotting is, as each time it happened I was in a state of panic as my miscarriage started with spotting and I didn't want it to happen again. They already are keeping a good eye on me as apparently I need a tailored care plan to suit my needs. I'm pretty amazed the NHS does do that, but I guess they want to keep everyone alive.

I also got to see my baby. It was having a nap, until it got poked then rolled over to get more comfy. I don't blame it honestly. But its measuring right on track for 14 weeks.

Can't believe you two are almost into the double digits and Viet is almost under 200! These babies will be here in no time!

Glad they are looking after you mummy2o

I know it's going so fast! Babies are nearly fully baked now!

Can't believe you two are almost into the double digits and Viet is almost under 200! These babies will be here in no time!

I honesty almost exploded with happiness when I read this. It is so crazy what a journey all of us have been on and now it seems to finally be coming to an end (or just a new beginning?) for ALL of us. You have been the most amazing friend through it all, I wish we could all get together IRL and get juice and talk about our babes!

Oh my, I'm pretty much sobbing from happiness over here, pregnancy hormones anyone?

Mummy: so glad you have finally know what is going on with your bleeding and everything seems to be ok. Isn't it a relief to get to have ultrasounds and see that everything is alright in there?

Awe Viets that's so so sweet! Ur going to make me cry! :cry:

It is working out so nicely for us all :happydance:

Eeek, I know it is flying by!!! SO crazy! Our babies will be here before you know it! 24 weeks, V-day for me today!!!! :yipee:

Awww Viets, <3 <3

Congrats on V-day Markswife. What a wonderful achievement day to get to. Only 10 more weeks until mine!

Viet: Your so sweet. I would love that too. Since DS is so old compared to other mum's having babies none of my current mum friends are having babies as they are all done! I feel a bit isolated out in the real world! I'm sure that will change though.

And yes I love scans. I wouldn't over use them though and just follow what the midwife/consultant wants me to get. Although I'm debating a 4D scan. There is a place in Newport which is about an hours drive who does the gender for £55, in Bristol they are in the £100's. If not, just maybe get a late 4D scan around my birthday. Which is in November.

So I basically Just now realized that maybe all the scans I have been getting haven't been very safe. Read a few articles online and think I need to call it a day after my 12 week. I am hoping that by them I will feel confidant that my body and baby knows what to do and I can skip the rest of these ultrasounds. I think I will be making an appointment with the hospitals midwife after the 12 week exam (they test and look for abnormalities and I guess if all looks well, they will give a a pretty low percent chance of risk).

I really always intended this whole pregnancy thing to be better...
I would eat so healthy and cook all my own meals (delivery has become my best friend)
I would be fit and do daily yoga (haven't done it since my BFP)
I would chart all my eats and get all my nutrients in (I have gone days without greens)
I would be 100% natural and organic (yeah right, its pretty much impossible)
I would have so much energy (I am so tired and SOOO sick still... actually getting worse)
I would be caffeine free (I am having two or three weak coffees a week)
I would fulfill all my wife duties (Bahaha, sex is the last thing from my mind)
I would be loving protein (as a soy free vegetarian this has been TOUGH. Trying to work on it though...)

Going to make a real effort on in the next few weeks to have a bit of a turn around and hopefully make myself proud. I know I haven't been AWEFUL, but I know I can do so much better especially when I compare what I eat now to what I have been eating the past year or so. We bought and oven last week which has already made getting vegetables in so much easier... I have actually be buying things pre-cut and just roasting them up right when I get home. Not too bad!

We get a 20 week scan also for abnormalities. I think the 12 week only checks for down's syndrome? It does vary from country to country, though. I actually spoke to my midwife about this, since I've already had 4 now. She said ultrasounds are fine as long as they aren't longer than half and hour, be she prefers 20 minutes and you don't have more than 1 a week. I guess this made sense as people with twins get scanned fortnightly or weekly depending on what type they are, and if there was much wrong with them we would have no healthy twins. Just my thoughts Viets, but I can also understand your concerns. So right now I'm sure nothing is wrong with our healthy babies!

OH is lucky if he gets sex one a fortnight! Even in 2nd trimester I don't want sex. Although I physically feel better I just don't want it. I have also been told I will spot after we have sex, so I guess I have some fear issues as I hate spotting even if I know whats wrong. I'm still as worried even though I know why! My solution which he seems happy with, just give him a hand helping him out. He then makes me a cup of tea, so to me it seems a good deal!

I love pre-cut veggies. So much effort is saved. I'm getting pretty bad backache if I stand up to much, so if I have to prepare dinner and cut veg OH nearly always has to finish it off! I think my boobs have grown bigger and not use to the extra weight causing the back ache as they were pretty big before I started. Since the m/s went I have been eating more healthy, but there is a day or two where I just pig out as I just can't get full!

Glad to hear your midwife said that. All of mine have been under 10 minutes, and only one every other week. I told one of my friends my new 'over ultra-sounding' fears and she assured me it was fine. We can't all be perfect. And maybe the very slight risk from the ultrasounds is worth it compared to the stress I would have between scans that were several weeks apart.

Hoping to get better food in once the m/s passes. It is honestly getting worse as the days go on. I thought at some point i would just get used to is, but each day it is more intense and impossible to ignore. At least I know it is a good sign!

How is everyone doing? Not pregnancy related but funny thing happened whilst driving back from school with DS. There was a cow in the road. Just one running down the hill. A lady the other side of the road called the police. The cow went on the path so we could pass but I've been in and out of the village for 12 years and have never seen a cow on the road (minus when they change fields)

Lol thanks for our cow story mummy2o! I have seen a cow on the road before that has escaped from a field, bit scary actually!

Viets how did your 12 week scan go?

Time is flying by now!!

LOL funny story Mummy!!!

I'm doing good, 3rd trimester TOMORROW!!! Feeling it with all this heat too, my fingers swell, my feet swell (some of my normal shoes are now tight), and my face too (puffy eyes, etc.), it is no fun but I think the heat has something to do with it. I can't wait for it to get cooler! One trimester to go and she will be here!!! :)

Congrats markswife. I get swollen feet sometimes in the evening. I never got it last time and it can get pretty painful to walk on :( Generally though everything is fine. Just under 3 weeks to find out what we're having, still worry that something will go terribly wrong between now and then, but baby is moving a lot more today compared to nothing all last week, I think thats why I was worried as I had no flutters after having a little one most evenings, but these today are getting a lot stronger!

I'm just had my scan and it is indeed a girl. So I was right, woot. I have another scan next week as she was laying funny and they couldn't do her whole spine. DS is on half term, so I might take him with us to see his baby sister, but in two minds as one according on his mood he can be the best well behaved child or the one screaming the place down. On the upside he's been in and out of hospital all his life so he's pretty use to them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->