Trying before AF?

:hugs: I Hope you get in for a scan today. I would be freaking out as well, but you have to stay calm. Thinking of you today...

Oh goodness Mummy2o!! Praying your LO is fine and that you get a scan today to calm your fears! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

loerescopy.JPG

He/she was wriggling around and doing some jumping! I had all my paper\blood\scan today so I don't need to go back tomorrow. I'm so happy that everything is fine. Still measuring the same amount of days behind, so I'm guessing I'm stuck with a 3 day later EDD but 3 days isn't that big a difference, plus I get 3 extra days to prepare for everything!

Thanks girls for all your support. Its still a horrible feeling.

SO glad to hear everything is going great with LO Mommy2o!!! <3 What a cutie! <3

Hayley is measuring 5 days behind EDD (same exact as she was measuring on my very first ultrasound), but they have the EDD set based on LMP and I KNOW for a fact I ovulated a few days later than the average. Not worried, though, she's measuring spot on with what she should be.

Hayley is a lovely name. Its not that common here, and I only know 2 other Hayley's in my whole life.

If it is a girl I'm really in love with Hana. So I'm trying to get OH to warm to the idea. He likes Jenny. But I'm impressed we actually had a proper talk about names as he's been so uninterested in the baby until yesterday.

As for boy he wants Jimmy. I have no idea why. I'm a bit more stuck on boys names though Logan and Jonathan are possible contenders though. Good thing I've still got a long time to decided!

Names, names... I had my 'names' picked out for ever, but now I'm sort of tired of them. We are usually on the same page with girl names, but at a total loss for boy names. I'm not sure we will find out the sex, so we need to come up with both a boy and girl name for sure.

Fantastic news mummy2o!! Such a relief to see LO moving around, I still can't believe all that is going on inside me! I'm measuring 2 days behind too, no big deal!

I was stuck for boys names too, I think it's so much harder than girls! But we have decided on ours now and when you hear it you will just know it's right for you!

Really happy for you :hugs:

Oh and from your pic I would like to guess girl, I'm useless at guessing but that's my instinct!

Hayley is a lovely name. Its not that common here, and I only know 2 other Hayley's in my whole life.

If it is a girl I'm really in love with Hana. So I'm trying to get OH to warm to the idea. He likes Jenny. But I'm impressed we actually had a proper talk about names as he's been so uninterested in the baby until yesterday.

As for boy he wants Jimmy. I have no idea why. I'm a bit more stuck on boys names though Logan and Jonathan are possible contenders though. Good thing I've still got a long time to decided!

Thank you! <3 We've had all our names picked out since we were dating, lol! Just been waiting on the babies to use them on! :) I love her name, though, Hayley Judith <3

Hana is pretty :) Our second girl name we have picked out (in case we have daughter number 2) is Hannah.

We actually started talking names last night in depth and ended up in a big argument... it was all funny and we were laughing the whole time, but maybe we aren't on the same page after all! Oh dear, this is going to be a long 7 months!

Markswife, Viet and mummy2o - so happy for you all!

Martha is now 2 months! It goes so quickly!

xxx

Thanks flapjack. Glad Martha is doing well. I can't believe she's 2 months already!

AFM I woke up bleeding this morning, so in another state of panic. I have spent half this pregnancy worrying about bleeding, either the fear of bleeding in first tri, or actual bleeding in second. Not sure which is worse to be honest. This is the 3rd time this week I've had some, the other two times were light and stopped after a couple of minutes and was after I went to the bathroom so thought I could be straining to much. This time I did nothing. No sex, OH is luck if he gets any tbh as I just don't feel like it, no poo's no nothing. So I phoned the midwife at 5am so just waiting for her to get back. My theory was if I phoned in before she got there she might, just might get back to me before she sees anyone. Again I'm not to worried and have just come to the conclusion I might just have one of those annoying pregnancies were you bleed through it, but it was rather worrying every time you see red/pink/brown blood. Was red this morning, but no major cramps.

How is everyone else?

Thanks flapjack. Glad Martha is doing well. I can't believe she's 2 months already!

AFM I woke up bleeding this morning, so in another state of panic. I have spent half this pregnancy worrying about bleeding, either the fear of bleeding in first tri, or actual bleeding in second. Not sure which is worse to be honest. This is the 3rd time this week I've had some, the other two times were light and stopped after a couple of minutes and was after I went to the bathroom so thought I could be straining to much. This time I did nothing. No sex, OH is luck if he gets any tbh as I just don't feel like it, no poo's no nothing. So I phoned the midwife at 5am so just waiting for her to get back. My theory was if I phoned in before she got there she might, just might get back to me before she sees anyone. Again I'm not to worried and have just come to the conclusion I might just have one of those annoying pregnancies were you bleed through it, but it was rather worrying every time you see red/pink/brown blood. Was red this morning, but no major cramps.

How is everyone else?

Oh my, so sorry you are having to deal with bleeding. This might be a stupid question, but are you sure it was vaginal bleeding? Maybe this is TMI, but..... I have already developed a small hemorrhoid from constipation and straining. When it acts up (a few times last week) I have some (mild) rectal bleeding which could have been easily mistaken for spotting. I totally freaked out the first time.

Thanks flapjack! I am so happy for you as well!

AFM, doing well! 10 week scan went well on Monday. Baby was flipping around and waving... i can't believe there is an actual live baby in there! I have been sick as a dog for the past few weeks, but have managed to keep most things down and get through the days despite nausea, lack of sleep (insomnia in the first tri, anyone??), and really bad headaches.

Yup. I know its pretty common, another woman in the March group has it a lot worse than me. I'm not to worried though. Phoned the midwife and got a scan first thing in the morning. They just want to check it out and make sure its nothing serious. Also read you can have bleeding with girls more than boys, so I might just be very unlucky! They don't last long though, 5 minutes max.

Poor you viet. Hopefully when you get to second tri, you'll be better. I personally don't have insomnia but a few people I talk to do. So happy you have a baby moving around! Makes everything your going through 100% better even if you feel terrible

Baby dust to all of you ladies and let's see if we can create our own success stories of creating our rainbow babies before first AF after a mc xxxxx

Mummy2o I had a lot of spotting, almost every day for the first trimester and bleeding even in 2nd trimester, it has calmed down now but I think some women just get it. :hugs:

Thanks Flapjack! :) Can't believe your little girl is 2 months old already!

Mummy2o, sorry you are dealing with bleeding :hugs: Hope it's nothing just annoying. I am always freaked out about the idea of bleeding but so far so good (knock on wood). I spotted pink a couple of times in the first tri, but chalked that down to the progesterone suppositories I was taking. I've been even more paranoid about the notion of bleeding since finding out I have placenta previa since it is a risk with that, hopefully it will have moved at my next scan though and won't be an issue.

Viets, so happy for you that baby is doing well! <3 Keep on growing little one!

AFM, baby girl is doing great :) I feel her a lot these days (she just kicked a second ago, haha), LOVE that feeling! Also seeing her move from the outside quite a bit, which is pretty neat :) 2 days from V-day, so excited about that! And 2 weeks from my shower!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->