Trying before AF?

Viets If I take my pre natals in the morning I am violently sick even now, it happened just yesterday, I have to take them right before bed.
I totally agree, this time I just knew it felt right, I am glad ur relaxing a bit!
Also first trimester all I could eat was sandwiches and mc chicken nuggets, you just gotta eat what you can stomach, second trimester you can make up for it with healthy food

The whole prenatal thing is so bazaar, I have taken them in the morning every day for over a year and a half and have had no problems, but now, they make me so sick! I look one last night with a full belly - no problems. Hoping today I don't get sick!

I had the most horrible vivid dream last night. Someone had a MMC at 20 weeks, luckily I woke up shortly after that as I really needed to pee but it was horrible. Took me about an hour to get back to sleep. The only plus side is that it wasn't me in my dream and just someone I made up so that relaxed me a bit, but it did scare the life out of me.

I'm quite lucky. My midwife told me not to take prenatals as I'm on a high dose of folic acid and just focus on taking that. Even with the liquid form I can manage one spoon but the second I want to gag. I'm going to try splitting them up and have one morning and one evening.

As for food I lived off chips for 4 weeks more or less, normally with fried chicken so terrible unhealthy. It is only now I've been able to cook more healthy foods as vegetables no longer make me gag.

:nope: that's not a nice dream, I still worry about that, it never seems to go away completely. I also have really really horrible dreams when I'm pregnant, not about the baby just horrible things like people are chasing me and trying to murder me!

Mmmmm I want fried chicken and chips

I know im just jumping in here but i have a question for you ladies, i see some or maybe all of you are expecting now. I was wondering after a d&c (if youve had one) how long it took to get your first af. Its been 4 weeks tomorrow for me and i tested at the weekend to a bfn. Does that mean im out or shalli just wait a few more weeks for af to arrive? I havent waited to have sex either an ive been having unprotected sex ever since my op. if you can help id really appriciate it xxx

Hi Lorraine sorry for yor loss :hugs: I didn't have a D&C myself so I can't help you with that but from my own experience and from seeing other women's experiences on here cycles after miscarriage are very unpredictable so I would say that you aren't out until the witch shows up!

Really you just have to wait and see what happens. I know AF can take a while to return, a lady on here it took her 6 weeks I think after a natural mc. Ovulation can be delayed after mc but it can come as soon as 14 days after mc. So really you could be anywhere in your cycle right now. Wait another week and then test again. If it is a bfn then AF will come at some point and then your cycles will be easier to track from there.

Like i said I havnt had one myself but I have heard that a D&C does help women's cycles to return to normal quicker, but everyone is different. And there are women on this forum who never had AF inbetween pregnancies. Good luck!

I am so sorry for your loss. :hugs: I know exactly what your going through, it is so tough.

While I never have had a D&C, I did take medication for one of my miscarriages to push everything out (MMC at 9 weeks, fetus never developed correctly). I got my period about 5 weeks after, and ovulated in a reasonable time. Are you temping? I found that temping was especially helpful after a miscarriage, because it allowed me to see exactly where I was in my cycle.

I wish you the best of luck, and hope your sticky bfp comes soon. :flower: I just found out myself that I am pg the cycle directly after a miscarriage at 5 weeks. Not out of the woods yet, but hoping that this is my rainbow baby.

Mummy: that sounds like an awful dream! Not good at all! I have also had some pretty crazy dreams, but luckily none so intense as that.

I would love to eat chips all day... that sounds amazing! I am on such a cheese and sandwich binge. I actually hired a motor bike at lunch to take me cross town to one of my favorite sandwich shops... not very economical, but so good!!!

Then, I went to the store very hungry this afternoon on the way home and bought like $50 worth of cheese. My husband thought it was ridiculous, until I made us cheesy quesadillas for dinner! YUM!

Hi Lorraine. Sorry for your loss. I had a natural m/c and my period took 5 weeks to get back to normal. I got told periods can take 6-8 weeks afterwards and not to contact the dr until after 8 weeks. Its not helpful whilst you just want AF to show up so you can start TTC again. Also is there a possibility that your pregnant? I know some people do after a D&C but if I recall that's less favourable than after a natural loss. Someone in my pregnancy forums have so thought I'd ask :)

emmy: your dreams sound horrible! I'm glad I had a nice dream, although I do feel like a teenager again as I decided to become a pop star. I can cope with that, nothing bad is going on.

Viet: Apparently cheese cravings are a sign of a boy. Mine change daily from meaty and cheesy to sweet so my cravings are terrible sign to decide if I'm having a boy or girl. I think I'll just wait to find out. Only 9 more weeks.

Haha a pop star! That is a wicked dream!! I wish i had that one, I had a bad one again last night, I gave birth really premature and so had to still go to work cus it wasn't time for my maternity yet so I just left the baby in the hospital :wacko::wacko::wacko: oh dear I dunno how to stop these bad dreams, I need to have a little word with myself before bedtime

Did you have your scan yesterday viet? I know its due soon and just wondering how it went.

Mummy: The scan is today!!!! I am nervous and excited, I just want it to be over with. I feel like I will feel 'safe' if this one shows everything is fine, and i can finally let my mind start going to the end of this road. However, I Know with recurrent miscarriages, I won't ever feel truly 'safe' until my baby is in my arms.

I have been preparing myself all weekend for bad news, but actually have a pretty good feeling this time around. I hope I'm not destroyed if this too turns out to just be another loss.

Early morning rambles..... I'll let you guys know either way tonight when I get home.

Had the scan! All is well! The little babe is measuring ANOTHER day ahead, putting my bean at 8 weeks, 2 days. I heard the little heart beat (166 bpm) and it flickering away.

I also was at a new hospital with a new doctor and was very happy with the care I received for the first time in over a year. Very happy day over here!

Next appointment is in 2 weeks - I'm paranoid, and although I'm not high risk, my doctor said it would be fine for me to come in for another scan at 10 weeks.

That's brilliant news Viet. This one really wants to stick :) My scan is Friday and it seems so far away!

I know how you feel, this one took forever to get to. Yesterday the minutes seemed like hours waiting for my afternoon scan. It was awful!

Omg, omg, omg. I had a massive blood clot this morning when I woke up. I'm sure if you all woke up to a clot your fears would be the same as mine. So now I'm worrying no end. The only positive I have to see the consultant today so going to panic to her. I'm hoping they'll do a scan today, otherwise its 26 and a half hours worrying, which is a long time when all you can think about, its going to happen again.

Mummy2o :hugs: I know it's so hard but try not to panic! I hope you get your scan today or some reassurance. I had some bleeding at 14 weeks, fresh red blood and I was beside myself but had a scan and he was fine, there are a million reasons what could have caused it. They thought mine might be because my placenta is low down over my cervix.

Have you had any more bleeding or was it just one episode?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->