Trying Pre-Seed For The First Time This Cycle? Join Us! 1 BFP and counting!!!

I'm 1dpo and just tried preseed for the first time! my situation is a little different though, i had a d&e 3 weeks ago and still have some bleeding on and off. I got a +opk weds and have been doing what i can to get my bfp!

Ladies I just want to wish you ALL the best in this thread!! I'm staring at my beautiful 3week old daughter here remembering that it was our first cycle trying preseed that gave her to us!! :) :) I wish that same success to you! Come on preseed babies!! X

Hello!!! We are on our 4th cycle ttc and using preseed for the first time this month. I have heard good things about it so hoping it works for us!

:dust: To All!!!!!!

Can I join too? Just ordered preseed off the Internet. After reading the amazing reviews I'm pretty excited!!

Welcome To all our new lovely ladies! I will add your names to the magic list! xxx:flower:

Ruth! that's such a lovely post! Thanks! congratulations on your little one! xxx

Anyone trying SMEP as well as preseed this month? I'm gonna try :)

How's everyone's day?

Xx

How's everyone's day?

Xx

We're trying SMEP this month too! We just missed 1 day, because DH was at school 2 nights and got home late. But we've been BD'ing every other day since early last weekend. Now that I FINALLY got my + OPK last night (cd23), we're gonna try BDing today and tomorrow, as well as yesterday, and then skip a day, and then last try Tuesday. Gosh, I hope we get it.

Excellent Tweak, sounds like you're in with a real chance! Is this your first cycle ever with preseed? Very exciting about pos OPK! Whe. Will you test?

Excellent Tweak, sounds like you're in with a real chance! Is this your first cycle ever with preseed? Very exciting about pos OPK! Whe. Will you test?

Yup! DH doesn't really like the Preseed, but if it works, we're gonna keep using it. We haven't been using it (TMI) inside me. We've just been applying it to him. It seems like it's way too much when it's inside.

I'm gonna be testing September 21st. First it was the 23rd, I want to test on a Wednesday so if I get a BFP, I can get blood work done that day, and my blood work done Friday to make sure my levels are going up. I'll be 10-11 DPO so I hopefully would see something.

Oh I feel so excited for you. I am just feeling really confident about preseed. I think my problem is I don't produce enough fertile CM. An that's exactly what preseed seems to be for. I will be stalking this thread around your testing date so pls keep us updated with symptoms etc. I am still 2 weeks off ov!
Xx

Oh I feel so excited for you. I am just feeling really confident about preseed. I think my problem is I don't produce enough fertile CM. An that's exactly what preseed seems to be for. I will be stalking this thread around your testing date so pls keep us updated with symptoms etc. I am still 2 weeks off ov!
Xx

Thanks hun! I'm excited that I actually got a + OPK. It's very late, but after my m/c's, my ovulation has definitely been pushed back. Over 3 weeks till ovulation from AF definitely stinks - I hate having a 5 week cycle! I just don't want to get my hopes, as that's what I did last 2 cycles, and I had a hard crash back to reality when AF came. :cry:

I will definitely keep y'all updated!

Hello!

This is our 3rd cycle TTC, first one using Preseed and egg meets sperm. We're really pushing for a BFP this cycle because I'm a full-time student and would love to have a due date at the beginning of my summer break. I should be testing around Oct. 2.

We actually used Preseed last month, but we weren't really timing out BDing. I'm not surprised we didn't get a BFP last month.

Oh, and I've been lurking around here for a few weeks. It's lovely to finally say hi to all of you :)

my Husband and I used preseed for the first time this month. We really liked it. This is our 9th month of ttc our first. -- It's quite troublesome when it doesnt happen right away.

If AF doesnt show up, i will test on Wednesday... however i don't have any symptoms... except sore nipples (typical for me), some gas (but i think that has to do with eating wheaties), and oh yeah ... AF cramps.

I don't think it happened for us this month unless im one of those women who don't feel any symptoms until AFTER the missed period.

Either way, im trying to stay relaxed and not be agitated.

How's everyone's day?

Xx

We're trying SMEP this month too! We just missed 1 day, because DH was at school 2 nights and got home late. But we've been BD'ing every other day since early last weekend. Now that I FINALLY got my + OPK last night (cd23), we're gonna try BDing today and tomorrow, as well as yesterday, and then skip a day, and then last try Tuesday. Gosh, I hope we get it.

my Husband and I used preseed for the first time this month. We really liked it. This is our 9th month of ttc our first. -- It's quite troublesome when it doesnt happen right away.

If AF doesnt show up, i will test on Wednesday... however i don't have any symptoms... except sore nipples (typical for me), some gas (but i think that has to do with eating wheaties), and oh yeah ... AF cramps.

I don't think it happened for us this month unless im one of those women who don't feel any symptoms until AFTER the missed period.

Either way, im trying to stay relaxed and not be agitated.

Good luck!! And keep us posted...

Xx

Hey! Would love to join you all, hubby and I have been ttc for 6 months now and this was our first cycle trying preseed.

We BDed 4 times around positive OPK day and used preseed each time; sometimes I put some in after as well cuz i thought what's the harm? it's a bit unorthodox but I only imagine it would help as I find it keeps everything in longer and it would probably still help the sperm live happily in the liquid.. and i thought it might also push them up to the cervix more when putting it in? might be crazy but tried it anyway...what do you think? :shrug:

I'm 10dpo right now.. expecting AF sept 18 so i'll keep you posted; plan on using it next cycle as well unless we get a bfp of course
Goodluck to all!!! :dust:

Hey! Would love to join you all, hubby and I have been ttc for 6 months now and this was our first cycle trying preseed.

We BDed 4 times around positive OPK day and used preseed each time; sometimes I put some in after as well cuz i thought what's the harm? it's a bit unorthodox but I only imagine it would help as I find it keeps everything in longer and it would probably still help the sperm live happily in the liquid.. and i thought it might also push them up to the cervix more when putting it in? might be crazy but tried it anyway...what do you think? :shrug:

I'm 10dpo right now.. expecting AF sept 18 so i'll keep you posted; plan on using it next cycle as well unless we get a bfp of course
Goodluck to all!!! :dust:

When are you going to test?? eek so exciting! i want one of our pre-seed first time users to test!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I only plan to test sep 20 if AF hasnt shown....fx! Hoping preseed is as magical as it seems!

Let's give it a go and keep the positive vibes going! I will make it an everytime use!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->