Trying Pre-Seed For The First Time This Cycle? Join Us! 1 BFP and counting!!!

AF is due on Thursday and if it arrives ( I think it will) then husband and I will also be giving Preseed a go for the following cycle. Lets hope it works miracles for us all. Good luck girls!:dust:

Hi Ladies, I would like more info on preseed, how you use it? Is it weird to use? Do you feel silly using it ... i know that probably seems like a weird question in itself but Im sure some of you can relate? If not its just me lol x

Hey everyone! My hubby and I are on our 4th month ttc.

I have read lots of great things about preseed. I discovered lots of positive reviews about it, after searching for information on low cervical mucus (as I never really noticed getting any). This will be our first month using preseed.

Anyway, I got my positive OPK today and we have been bd'ing every other day since the weekend and using preseed, but only 2mls as there is rather a lot!!

The old hag AF would ordinarily be due on 30 September, but I suspect I will not be able to help restrain myself testing from the 23rd (10dpo)!! Especially seeing as though I received 5 free pregnancy tests with my preseed!

I look forward to seeing how everyone else does!!

Good luck ladies xxx

Hi Ladies, I would like more info on preseed, how you use it? Is it weird to use? Do you feel silly using it ... i know that probably seems like a weird question in itself but Im sure some of you can relate? If not its just me lol x

Mrs. B - hubby and I used preseed the first time this month. It's rather easy to use. The package that i bought came with 9 single use applicators. Basically you just screw the applicator onto the nosel of the tube with the lubicant and they suggest to fill it up to 3mls. And then insert and push the stuff in. Once its in, they suggest having intercourse within 15minutes. So it still leaves a short while for some more foreplay.. Yipee!!!

It's as easy as putting a tampon in. Doesn't have a smell. Isn't cold or hot. It didn't irritate me any. And now im 1 day late for my period. Might test again tomorrow, but i tested Monday and got a BFN.. so not sure.

Any rate, i have no sign of AF. So my fingers are crossed.

So far, it has made sex even more enjoyable for us. I had no problem with CM and getting wet when we were DTD. However, it makes every sensation so much better! And this is great cause I was in no mood this month to DTD with DH. But I would love Preseed even more if I got a BFP.

Question: why do they want you to DTD within 15mins of inserting preseed? Why, will it dry up? I inserted it abt 30 mins before DTD yesterday with DH because he took forever to come to bed. But I feel like it was fine and we still had fun. All rear entry BD-ing this cycle. Many ways to vary it. Might add some conventional BD-ing after O. But at this point, this is what my tilted uterus needs.

Thanks ladies, I tried mentioning to dh last night bit didn't get a response. Maybe I should try again x

We're using Pre-seed too :thumbup: I never really get much CM and usually struggle to stay moist during intercourse....sorry TMI :haha: So I bought some to help us out. However, I've managed to stay wet and not dry up this cycle (feels like a miracle!) so we haven't actually used it during my fertile time! Used it once at the beginning of last week then again last night but I'm now 4dpo so that was a waste :nope: I do like the feel of it though :flower:

Hello! And welcome to all of our new recruits! :flower::happydance:

About 10 days until I OV :coffee: Will be ordering my pre-seed very soon :happydance:

To the new ladies, I will add your names to the front page. For those of you that might want to see some nice pre-seed feedback, I have added a link to a thread in Tri1 where I asked about it on the first page :happydance:

xxx

I'm testing on Friday 23rd September if :witch: hasn't arrived

Yay I'm very excited to see lots of new recruits to Preseed :) I am due to Ov in around 12 days I think.. My colleague just announced she's PG so she has loads of spare OPK tsets and PREG tests she has given to me so I'll start testing in a week for OV... and I have my preseed ready - I intend to give this cycle my all - poor DH doesn't even know about the preseed - we'll see what happens!

My husband actually likes the way the Preseed feels. Its much like any other lube. This is our first time using it. I think they want you to wait about 15 minutes after you insert it to DTD to give it time to work. I usually dont make it that long :) but it still works well even not waiting 15 min.

My husband actually likes the way the Preseed feels. Its much like any other lube. This is our first time using it. I think they want you to wait about 15 minutes after you insert it to DTD to give it time to work. I usually dont make it that long :) but it still works well even not waiting 15 min.

When are you testing?
:)

I'm starting to get impatient!!! I want one of the preseed girls to test already!!!

my Husband and I used preseed for the first time this month. We really liked it. This is our 9th month of ttc our first. -- It's quite troublesome when it doesnt happen right away.

If AF doesnt show up, i will test on Wednesday... however i don't have any symptoms... except sore nipples (typical for me), some gas (but i think that has to do with eating wheaties), and oh yeah ... AF cramps.

I don't think it happened for us this month unless im one of those women who don't feel any symptoms until AFTER the missed period.

Either way, im trying to stay relaxed and not be agitated.

Stay positive! I KNEW I was about to have AF due to the cramping and was getting BFN after being 3 days late. I got a very faint BFP the next morning. AF cramps and early pregnancy cramps are identical. I have a good feeling!!

Hope you dont mind me jumping in here..

I got my BFP the 2nd month using pre-seed. I inserted it right before sex so didnt wait.

However, this month i made sure i inserted it right up into the cervix, whereas last month i would just get it in so prob more close to the vagina. I put it up as far as it would go in then pushed in the pre-seed.

I dont know if this helped us but there is a good chance.

Just thought i'd share.

I also BD 5 days over ovulation and also had a morning quickie too. xx

I just purchased preseed and It came in this week I will be giving it a shot to, I am hoping it will help!!!

Stay positive! I KNEW I was about to have AF due to the cramping and was getting BFN after being 3 days late. I got a very faint BFP the next morning. AF cramps and early pregnancy cramps are identical. I have a good feeling!!

Well... the cramping never picked up. It has stayed at a low grade.. comes for a few hours... leaves for half a day.. comes for a few hours.. and leaves.

Nipples are still sore.. but not quite as sore. And now im starting to get creamy discharge.

I'm on CD 29 out of 27 and no sign of AF or a BFP (tested this morning). So im sitting and waiting.

Really hope this is my month!!! Thanks for the PMA!!!!!

Might test again on Friday or Monday. I'll be sure to come back and let this thread know either way.

But i can honestly say i woke up this morning rather refreshed. It really feels like i've finally scared that old hag away and she didnt make her usual pitstop this month.

I'm normally like clockwork, so i really hope that means i'll see a BFP in my near future.

I just purchased preseed and It came in this week I will be giving it a shot to, I am hoping it will help!!!

Hey tigger, me too! I didnt expect it to come with syringes, haha

Might test again on Friday or Monday. I'll be sure to come back and let this thread know either way.

But i can honestly say i woke up this morning rather refreshed. It really feels like i've finally scared that old hag away and she didnt make her usual pitstop this month.

I'm normally like clockwork, so i really hope that means i'll see a BFP in my near future.

Wow... I'm really excited for you! You're already past due date, you're normally regular AND you're feeling like something is different - sounds all very promising! Fingers crossed to you being our first PreSeed victory story on this thread :):happydance::happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->