Trying Pre-Seed For The First Time This Cycle? Join Us! 1 BFP and counting!!!

Popcorn

Reaction score
Hi ladies, it's my 6th cycle this month and having read LOADS of positive feedback about Pre-seed, I have decided to give it ago and speed things along!

Anything to help those little swimmers on their way! (I keep thinking that maybe they keep going the wrong way and getting lost :haha:)

So if you have decided to try Pre-seed or Conceive Plus this cycle to get the swimmers to miss eggy, then join this thread and lets see how many Pre-Seed babies we can get!! xxx

Here is a thread I started in Tri1 that inspired me to create this one, check out the awesome feedback! (It should say BFP by the way...)

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/728888-many-you-got-your-bf-after-using-conceive-plus-pre-seed.html

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

The Pre-Seed Ladies- Let's Get Those BFP's!!!

Popcorn- (Me)
londongirl
jchic
armywife11
inpghttc
kittymarie- BFP!!!
U347464 (Testing Oct. 1st)
Tiggerooooo
Tweak0605 :witch:
Bug222 (Testing Oct. 3rd)
Aunie
Poasaddic11
MRAE (Testing Oct. 4th)
tnguyen916
Linzee
Hopeful425
HuxleyBear
EmilyKate
U347464
Veedub- BFP!!!!
Zozarini
Tigger343
Prayingforbaby- BFP!!!!
jcchick
jaydee79
Arlosmama
Blueberrymufin
JuJuJules
Katerina- BFP!!!!
Renee1306
Bluebell
mommytobe11
Ttc29yrl8r
J0dy
Flipperdy
Longing2beAMum
ImpatientDuck
JehovahsGrace
lullabybarb
shanliz
gryphongrl
Prepping
tigerbaby
shayzee
mammawannabe
tccbabyw1
Alliebabyfeve
Maria86
faith0612
Sandy1222

May I be the first to join you, Popcorn? my testing date should be around 14th October (that's when my BFP is due!). Maybe we could do a testing date list as well to showcase all the BFPs!!!!!!! one other thing i've read a lot about is that foreplay and org*sms can really help because it is the right environment for baby making!!! so i'm going to up the romance AND the preseed this month! let's see what happens...
what CD are you on Popcorn?

If I dont get a BFP this month on the 20th, I will be using Preseed. Please add me:happydance:

If I dont get a BFP this month on the 20th, I will be using Preseed. Please add me:happydance:

yay! if you do get AF on the 20th, what will your approximate testing day in OCtober be?

We are using preseed this cycle just to try it out.

i'm feeling excited and really hopeful for all of us :)

my OH and I tried it for the first time this cycle! He wasn't a HUGE fan, said we didn't need it, but I've seen it help lots of other couples with BFP so thought it couldn't hurt!

Yippie can I join too? This is our first real month of trying using Concieve Plus. Iv read loads of great things too so fingers crossed everyone x

Great thread. Please add me. I am adding Preseed for the first time and want to up the romance this month. I am posting my BFP this September! AF due Sept 30th so I will test on Oct 1st. But who I am kidding? I will probably POAS abt 10 times before that!

YEY! Welcome everyone! Come on babies! I have added you all, lots of
:dust::dust::dust:

Great thread. Please add me. I am adding Preseed for the first time and want to up the romance this month. I am posting my BFP this September! AF due Sept 30th so I will test on Oct 1st. But who I am kidding? I will probably POAS abt 10 times before that!

I LOVE your positivity!
I got AF today and I'm going to have a massive glass of Champagne because soon I (and all of us!) won't be able to drink wine :)

May I be the first to join you, Popcorn? my testing date should be around 14th October (that's when my BFP is due!). Maybe we could do a testing date list as well to showcase all the BFPs!!!!!!! one other thing i've read a lot about is that foreplay and org*sms can really help because it is the right environment for baby making!!! so i'm going to up the romance AND the preseed this month! let's see what happens...

CD1 for me today hon! Cool idea, we could add testing days! OK girls, add your testing dates, and I shall put them next to your name at the front page xxx

count me in....first month ttc and used OPK's and Preseed. Hope to get my BFP. I'm on CD21 and I think 2DPO.

CD1 for me today hon! Cool idea, we could add testing days! OK girls, add your testing dates, and I shall put them next to your name at the front page xxx

Pop,

How long have you been ttc hun?

Can I join you ladies? It's my first cycle using Preseed, and I'm on CD23. Testing date will be Sept 23, if AF doesn't come before then. I'm determined NOT to test early!

Pop,

How long have you been ttc hun?

It's my 6th cycle babes. Feels like forever though...oh was not ready for the last three years, so it might as well be that long :haha::haha:

Hey Ladies

Just got my preseed in the mail yesterday and the ugly old :witch: today... so here's to a new cycle with preseed!!! New test date for cycle #7 is Oct 3rd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->