• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Trying Pre-Seed For The First Time This Cycle? Join Us! 1 BFP and counting!!!

Kitty marie,Congratulations on your Bfp!!! So pleased for you!! :dance:. Looks like the preseed & smep worked for you! Plz blow some :dust: our way!! x

Hello! This will be our first month going to try either preseed or conceive plus... But i am SO confused at which one to try? I heard Conceive Plus kills NO sperm where Preseed kills A TINY bit???? I don't know which way to go. Any suggestions?

I will be using conceive plus for the first time this month. The only reason I choose it over preseed was that preseed kills some sperm.

Londongirl, i deffo see a line too! When will you test again?Fx'd for you! x :dust:

Hi Everyone! I just saw this thread and wanted to know if I could join you. After trying for a few months we tried preseed this cycle. I'm about 5 or 6 dpo. I'm not charting just going by counting and CM and I'm hoping the preseed works and this is the one. Giving everyone the news for Christmas would be wonderful and a baby in the summer is even better. Good luck to everyone!

Looks like PreSeed worked for us the first try! Very faint BFP at 8dpo, will know for sure in the morning!
[IMG]https://i53.tinypic.com/3025e95.jpg[/IMG]

Looks like PreSeed worked for us the first try! Very faint BFP at 8dpo, will know for sure in the morning!

Wow hun,Such good news! But when i click on image, nothing comes up? Hope there's some :dust: left for me too!!Good luck for your next test,x

Big Congrats Kittymarie and Hstein!!! :happydance::happydance: a H&h 9months to you both! :flower:

Mommy i don't think there is much difference between conceive plus and preseed as they are both sperm friendly lubricants and make a good environment for sperm. I am using preseed for the first time this cycle and very excited for the bfp!!

:spermy: + preseed = :bfp: !!!

https://lt2f.lilypie.com/6iuXp8.png

Mommylove, I had never heard of Conceive Plus, but the leaflet inside PreSeed listed some other "fertility lubricant" and showed better results than that other one. I wonder if it refers to Conceive Plus? Pre-Seed sure worked for me, first time...and I bought it at a local drugstore (Walgreen's) so didnt have to order, pay shipping, or wait. Used 3gm of it internally on the night I bought it and again the next night, which was 3 & 2 days before O. :BFP: today at 8dpo! Highly reccomend it!

another one!!!1 congrats!!

look at this pre-seed, it's doing us all so well! :hugs:

:dust:

Congrats HStein wow!!!!!!! I got a very faint 2nd line yesterday. I'm going to test again this morning. If it's pos, I agree - preseed is a miracle!!!?!!!

Londongirl, let us know how you get on. Try and get a FRER test if you can x x

Thanks Katerina
I actually already bought new tests before you suggested FRER. I bought the same ones as i used last night (superdrug). and i used an internet cheapie at the same time. BOTH came up completely NEGATIVE!??! WTF!?
how does that work? i thought it'd be darker cos it's a day later AND it's morning pee. the ONLY way i can justify it is that i drink LOTS of water during the night and maybe my morning pee is less concentrated than my evening pee as i don't have time to drink so much water during work...
can a line come and go??

Hmmm I dunno hun. I do know that some women get stronger lines at night than in the morning. Can you do another one later? That line looked too thick and pink to be an evap on the one last night. xx

Wow!! This thread is a BFP magnet!!!!! Congrats to EVERYONE that has announced a BFP in the last few days! :D:D:D

Pre-seed really will be a miracle if it works for me this month too as I used it after Oing (I think). We shall see!

london, don't fret yet as I believe you're still early... how many dpo are you at this point?

Wow!! This thread is a BFP magnet!!!!! Congrats to EVERYONE that has announced a BFP in the last few days! :D:D:D

Pre-seed really will be a miracle if it works for me this month too as I used it after Oing (I think). We shall see!

london, don't fret yet as I believe you're still early... how many dpo are you at this point?

Thanks Prepping :)
I *think* i'm 13 or 14dpo (so due today or tomorrow).
I have one test left so i'll test tonight at the same time i got the BFP yesterday... if that comes up negative, i'm going to stop stressing and (try to) forget about it - yeah right!
it just exhausts me the stress...

when do you test???

Thanks Prepping :)
I *think* i'm 13 or 14dpo (so due today or tomorrow).
I have one test left so i'll test tonight at the same time i got the BFP yesterday... if that comes up negative, i'm going to stop stressing and (try to) forget about it - yeah right!
it just exhausts me the stress...

when do you test???

That sounds like a plan. Stress can suck the life out of you. Really not fun at all.

I'm aiming to not test until the day after AF is expected. I only have one test and am a little annoyed with testing just to have AF come within the next day or so. BUT...... I've said that before. :winkwink: If I feel very positive, I may be inclined to poas maybe next tuesday at 12dpo. We'll see!

I'm totally not getting any of the normal symptoms that have me all anxious every month. Except sore boobs. That's new. *Trying* not to get excited though. :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shazygifts
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->