Trying Pre-Seed For The First Time This Cycle? Join Us! 1 BFP and counting!!!

Thanks Prepping :)
I *think* i'm 13 or 14dpo (so due today or tomorrow).
I have one test left so i'll test tonight at the same time i got the BFP yesterday... if that comes up negative, i'm going to stop stressing and (try to) forget about it - yeah right!
it just exhausts me the stress...

when do you test???

That sounds like a plan. Stress can suck the life out of you. Really not fun at all.

I'm aiming to not test until the day after AF is expected. I only have one test and am a little annoyed with testing just to have AF come within the next day or so. BUT...... I've said that before. :winkwink: If I feel very positive, I may be inclined to poas maybe next tuesday at 12dpo. We'll see!

I'm totally not getting any of the normal symptoms that have me all anxious every month. Except sore boobs. That's new. *Trying* not to get excited though. :winkwink:

Ohhh I'm so excited for you - it's so hard to not get obsessed during the TWW... please keep us regularly updated!
x

Wow!! This thread is a BFP magnet!!!!! Congrats to EVERYONE that has announced a BFP in the last few days! :D:D:D

Pre-seed really will be a miracle if it works for me this month too as I used it after Oing (I think). We shall see!

london, don't fret yet as I believe you're still early... how many dpo are you at this point?

Thanks Prepping :)
I *think* i'm 13 or 14dpo (so due today or tomorrow).
I have one test left so i'll test tonight at the same time i got the BFP yesterday... if that comes up negative, i'm going to stop stressing and (try to) forget about it - yeah right!
it just exhausts me the stress...

when do you test???

Fingers crossed Londongirl! I have just been reading the recent threads and updating myself! I am really excited for you as I could see the line! Keep us posted xx

Hi girls
Well I stupidly tested again with one of the superdrug tests (the one that showed the line yesterday) and it came out with nothing - it was whiter than white! :(
this is doing my head in big time and I'm getting completely obsessed. So i've decided to ban myself from anything to do with TTC until Saturday. I'm going to switch off and just keep busy tomorrow because it's starting to upset me too much :(
I can't wait to come back on Saturday and see lots of new BFPs!
Love xx LG

aw, I'm sorry london. Those tests can be difficult. Maybe it's easiest to just figure that you might as well be expecting AF and hope that she's MIA. I know there was one cycle where I had what I thought was IB but it turned out to just be AF coming 2 days early. It sucked the big one but not as bad as you would think. Stay positive, as there's always next cycle.

fingers super crossed that Sat comes with no :witch:. :hugs:

Silly question, can you buy it instore, or do you have to buy it online?

I got mine at Walgreens and I believe you can order it off of Amazon too.

Hi ladies...my first cycle trying Pre seed too :) Feeling gooooood I'm CD25, 38day cycles...have white creamy CM which I'm assuming is post O..holding fingers for all u ladies for BFP's!! Xoxox

The website lists where it is sold. I took a look and found it wasn't convenient enough for me so ordered off early-pregnancy-tests.com. I was happy enough with their price. It was $19.50 CAD I believe. Just make sure you order it at least 10 days before you need it! (unlike me :p)

So my pre-seed turned up today and i'm delightfully flicking through the leaflet till i get to the 'insert 15 minutes beforehand bit'!! Is that 15 minutes definately or is that more of a guideline? because even though we are actively TTC we are still trying to keep a bit of spontaneity in our :sex: and waiting 15 minutes might take a bit of the fun out of the moment.

So my pre-seed turned up today and i'm delightfully flicking through the leaflet till i get to the 'insert 15 minutes beforehand bit'!! Is that 15 minutes definately or is that more of a guideline? because even though we are actively TTC we are still trying to keep a bit of spontaneity in our :sex: and waiting 15 minutes might take a bit of the fun out of the moment.

You can insert it UP TO 15 min before BDing. I insert it right before we :sex:

The website lists where it is sold. I took a look and found it wasn't convenient enough for me so ordered off early-pregnancy-tests.com. I was happy enough with their price. It was $19.50 CAD I believe. Just make sure you order it at least 10 days before you need it! (unlike me :p)

I inserted it right before we BD - with the foreplay, I think the time about evened out!

I applied 2-3 grams internally right before bed both nights, and then we laid in bed and just chatted and made out like teenagers for at least 45 minutes before :sex: both times, as we usually do. We used a little externally (on him) right before the deed, LOL...but we got our :bfp: so I think timing is not so critical. I'm thinking it's because they want it to warm up to body temp before the swimmies get to it?

Where has everybody gone??? Im still here & waiting......my temps are quite low & i can sense af round the corner....:nope: .Made an appointment with my GP for next month-hopefully refer me to a FS & then ive got to wait some more :nope: .Good luck to all the girls waiting for their Bfp, x. :dust: to us all !

Where has everybody gone??? Im still here & waiting......my temps are quite low & i can sense af round the corner....:nope: .Made an appointment with my GP for next month-hopefully refer me to a FS & then ive got to wait some more :nope: .Good luck to all the girls waiting for their Bfp, x. :dust: to us all !

Ah hun :hugs:
I have had a pos opk today and yesterday but my temps haven't risen yet?
Hope the egg has made it out the nest!

Hopefully we will have some luck soon and BFP's to celebrate in the near future x

Hi girls, EmilyKate, i think ovulation happens 12-36 hours after you get a positive, so i reckon you'll have a temp rise tomorrow. make sure you have some 'fun' with OH tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
well I caved - so i had the BFP on Wednesday, then BFN yesterday. Yesterday drove me crazy because of a few BFNs so i was going to take today off. but no such luck - i ended up testing again and a BFN. AF was due yesterday or today, but still no sign. But strangely I feel fine and feel resigned to the fact that I'm not preg. Thinking you are and worrying something is wrong is WORSE than just thinking your not.
i'll def be using preseed again next cycle :) i think i WAS preg this cycle but it didn't stick - so in essence, preseed DID work for us, in that we conceived, but it just didn't implant.
on to the next cycle!! (and LOTS of BFPs for other girls in the meantime!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Thanks lovely will see how i go over next day or so- i normally ov the same day as the test but i guess diffrrent this month.

So sorry you didnt have a
sticky bean this month :( I had a chemical in July, and it's gutting when u get so close- big hugs to u xx
At least u know that preseed works for u so fingers crossed for next time! This is my second month with it too!

I know what u mean about just finding out either way- it's the two week wait that's the killer as your mind and emotions are on overtime thinking and testing! It's great if u can put the previous month behind u and move on with the next with positive thoughts- no good letting it stress u out as that could make things worse!

Try and relax and have fun this weekend babe x x

I tried preseed this month! I used it in softcups after BD (OH would not let me use it before hand), so hopefully it helped..

Thanks Emilykate - I'd LOVE to have a massive glass (or 3!) of wine tonight - but i'll wait until AF arrives JUST in case... you never know!
i'll be stalking this post to see your BFP!!!!!
xx

:hugs: londongirl, but you're still not out until the witch shows up.

Emilykate, i honestly hope we all get our Bfp's very soon,my tww seems like 2 months,dragging on forever-obviously it would be worth waiting every second if i was to get a Bfp at the end of it. And i second what londongirl said about you ovulating & a temp rise,(i normally ovulate day after my + opk),just make sure you do plenty of Bd'in & catch that egg! Good luck,x :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->