Trying Pre-Seed For The First Time This Cycle? Join Us! 1 BFP and counting!!!

Ooo... I'll keep my eyes peeled!!! Will you post a link here?

Thank you Shay-Zee and EmilyKate. Your thoughts mean so much.....
I feel ready for a new healthy cycle. Eating healthily, relaxation, gentle exercises.... And a whole lotta lovin'!!! It's all about positivity this cycle!!
Anyway, I've decided this thread has lost it's swing because the title still says only 1 BFP despite the
fact we got lots. So I'm going to start a fresh thread that updates each preseed BFP. Afterall, i got
a BFP last month it just wasn't
sticky. But I want to increase
people's hope of their BFPs. So
keep your eyes out for it :)

Xx

Go girlfriend!! Will defo keep eyes
peeled- maybe you could tell us
what it's called/ where to find it in
this thread! Ive only been watching
this one as found it so great! But
will defo follow a new one! Loving
your positivity hun x x

PreSeed Club. Mission: 50 BFPs by Xmas eve. So far 1 BFP :)

That's the thread!!!!!

I think there's a few of us here that have got our BFPs recently 1st month using Preseed....but unfortunately it's not been updated for ages.

first time preseed for me!

testing tmaro only 8dpo ahhhhhhhhhhh!

i hope i can be added to the list!

I think there's a few of us here that have got our BFPs recently 1st month using Preseed....but unfortunately it's not been updated for ages.

Katerina, you were such a BEAUTIFUL BFP I'm going to count you in my 50!!!!!!!!!! Xxx H&H 9 months xxxxx

Thank you Shay-Zee and EmilyKate. Your thoughts mean so much.....
I feel ready for a new healthy cycle. Eating healthily, relaxation, gentle exercises.... And a whole lotta lovin'!!! It's all about positivity this cycle!!
Anyway, I've decided this thread has lost it's swing because the title still says only 1 BFP despite the fact we got lots. So I'm going to start a fresh thread that updates each preseed BFP. Afterall, i got a BFP last month it just wasn't sticky. But I want to increase people's hope of their BFPs. So keep your eyes out for it :)
Xx

Woah londongirl!! Im loving the positivity! we've gotto stay strong-(Although im gonna need my own advice tomorrow when Af shows up!) :haha: Also about the new thread-brilliant title,hope its even luckier than this one,x

i'm going to look for it now!! i hope i can be added to the list this week!

Agreed, at least 4 of us in this month if not more :)

Hope this helps! https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...b-mission-50-bfps-xmas-eve-so-far-2-bfps.html

I tried preseed before back in ''08'' and it really helped me get my bfp!!!!! It can help\work if you follow the step right. You have to put it in you 15 to 20 minutes before sex. We tried it in dec. Of ''08'' and find out i was pregnant in feb at 2 months pregnant. After i tried it i thought this aint going to work and never looked back. The crazy thing (call me crazy lol.) is i never paid attention that i never got my period last month and i took a test and it was bfp. I knew it was the preseed that helped get us our beautiful little girl who just turn 2 in sept of this year. Wish u all lots of baby dust and lot luck. Trying for baby#2 now.

Hi ladies- Just wanted to apologize for not being able to keep the thread updated..:flower:

Londongirl has kindly started a new thread, thanks babes!

I put up some BFP's that I saw onto the first page, but it seems that lots of ladies have joined since and it will take me ages to update properly...

I have asked londongirl if I can join her thread, i'm sure she will do a much better job than me!

Congratulations to all ladies who got a BFP and I apologise again! xxx

Hi all!
This is my first post, i've been charting for over year, and my husband and i have been ttc for 6 months now which may not be long in the ttc world, but it feels like forever! I realized I may be lacking the ewcm- some friends say they have to wear a panty liner on ther ew days! I notice it hardly ever, there may be some on the tp after i go potty :blush: or when I do a cvx check :blush: :blush: plus having long cycles 40+ days, and never sure when ov is going to come, different days every cycle
Anyway, I'm confused because I've used it 3 times when dh and i bd... And this time (the third time) I feel like I am actually getting a lot of cm, however I don't know if it is from the preseed or if I am actualy getting a lot of cm this time! Has anyone noticed a lot of discharge after using preseed? Fx to all of us on here!:winkwink:

Hey ladies! I am back from Italy and what a NEEDED relaxing trip! WOOHOO! Back to the daily grind now though, BLAH!
Congrats to all the BFPS! Kitty - so so sooooo happy for you girl! YEAH!
I am on CD13 today and havent temped or used my monitor this cycle since I got AF as I was boarding the plane to Italy and didnt want to be distracted with the time change, etc. Just taking the relaxed approach this month! Hope everyone is well and excited to see even more BFPS this month!

Hey ladies! I am back from Italy and what a NEEDED relaxing trip! WOOHOO! Back to the daily grind now though, BLAH!
Congrats to all the BFPS! Kitty - so so sooooo happy for you girl! YEAH!
I am on CD13 today and havent temped or used my monitor this cycle since I got AF as I was boarding the plane to Italy and didnt want to be distracted with the time change, etc. Just taking the relaxed approach this month! Hope everyone is well and excited to see even more BFPS this month!

Hi hun,welcomd back!! Hope u had a brill time in Italy, londongirl has started a new thread & you'll find most of us over there.i tried posting it but im on my phone & it won't work-if u have'nt found it already,i've written it below,(sorry ,im crap at this stuff!!):dohh: ,good luck over the next few days,x .
PreSeed Club. Mission: 50 BFPs by Xmas eve. So far 6 BFPs :)

I tried Preseed for the first time this month too.. I'm in my tww, af due the 5th or 6th

Does anyone think our first cycle of TTC is too soon to try pre-seed? I picked it up at my local walgreens and can't wait to try it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->