Trying Pre-Seed For The First Time This Cycle? Join Us! 1 BFP and counting!!!

Sorry you're feeling yuck :(
Do let me know if and when you test xx

I just tested this morning at 14/15 DPO and got a bfn. I'm completely gutted right now. :cry: preseed wasn't it for me this cycle.

Congrats to those that got their bfp and :hugs: to those who got the witch.

Good luck to all still left to test.

Sorry you're feeling yuck :(
Do let me know if and when you test xx

Thanks. I tested yesterday-see my last post of yesterday-above your post this morning.I got a Bfn on an IC.But thats what i was expecting- i dont blame the preseed though- i kind of know i didnt ovulate(i think) coz of my temps being low.I dont think i want to test again,i'll just wait till Tuesday when i meet the :witch:

I just tested this morning at 14/15 DPO and got a bfn. I'm completely gutted right now. :cry: preseed wasn't it for me this cycle.

Oh,sorry you got a Bfn-but dont give up just yet!When was Af due for you?There's still hope.Got my F'xd for you,x :dust: to us all!

Oh,sorry you got a Bfn-but dont give up just yet!When was Af due for you?There's still hope.Got my F'xd for you,x :dust: to us all!

Thanks, she's due today. I kind of wish she'd hurry up and come so we can get started on cycle #7. Our 2nd anniversary is next monday and I don't want her hanging around on that day. :)

Hi ladies! sorry have been MIA lately and this thread is moving fast! :plane: hard to keep up.

Im on cd6 with first month trying Preseed, we will be bd tonight and test running it! thinking of inserting 1ml before bd, shall see how it goes!
Gl and Fx'd for all our BFP's!! :happydance:

Thanks, she's due today. I kind of wish she'd hurry up and come so we can get started on cycle #7. Our 2nd anniversary is next monday and I don't want her hanging around on that day. :)

the :witch: showed up.

JehovasGrace- oh crap that the :witch: got you,sorry. :hug:But on the other hand(hopefully)at least Af should be gone by your anniversary! :winkwink:

Popcorn has disappeared. I hope she's ok.... It'd be nice to update the heading of the thread to include all the new BFPs and update the list

hELLO pretty ladies,

I hope it's not too late for me to join...since i will be using preeseed for the first time next cycle...me and hubby didn't get up to too much BD'ng this cycle since around O he was sick..

I'v heard a lot of tmazing stuff regardig preseed, and i will probably go and buy next week after AF shows her nasty face...

i pray that all of us get our :bfp: soon...so we can have our precious 2012 :baby::baby:

sorry to all the ladies who got AF. i know how you feel....on to the next cycle!!

good luck to all the ladies still holdin on...fingers crossed.

K

Londongirlie- Feeling for you hunny :hugs:
I know its gutting and you probably feel crap right now.

Allow yourself a day or two to be miserable....but then stop and begin to think positive again- You will be starting to ov again before you know it- a fresh cycle to get excited about xx

Mummywant2be - welcome!
There are lots of lovely ladies on this thread at all different stages of their cycle, and all using preseed! I'm on my second month using it as it didn't work for me first time.

Fingers crossed to all of us left waiting to get our :bfp:

Thanks EmilyKate!!!
Hey I just stalked your ovulation chart - and I see you guys did LOADS of BDing around Ov... were you doing SMEP? I reckon you're in for a good chance!!!! i can't wait til you test!!!

aw, londongirl, I'm sorry the witch got you in the end. On to a new month lubing it up :hugs:

AF expected Thursday and, silly me, I decided to test this morning at 11dpo. BFN of course. I know I'm not out yet, but can't help but already start preparing myself to see :witch: arrive right when I expect her to. At least it means that next cycle I'll be able to use pre-seed the whole time leading up to O rather than after it. So that's something to look forward to. :)
But again, I'll remind myself I'm not out until she comes. fx.

Good luck to everyone else coming up to finding out if the pre-seed worked!

Thanks EmilyKate!!!
Hey I just stalked your ovulation chart - and I see you guys did LOADS of BDing around Ov... were you doing SMEP? I reckon you're in for a good chance!!!! i can't wait til you test!!!

Ha ha ha! I was obsessed with catching it with preseed after disappointing results the first time.
Especially as it took a while for my temps to rise after the positive opk!

Looking forward to a week of resting and snuggling in my pj's instead of trying to seduce the hubby! It's quite difficult to keep the bd'ing spontaneous when on a
mission!!!! Looking at the chart it's pretty funny!!!!

If I haven't caught it this time I give up! (and how many times have we all said that!!) xx

Londongirl, sorry that :witch: came,its so upsetting esp with your temps being up recently :-( .Wish you luck for your next cycle,x.

Thank you Shay-Zee and EmilyKate. Your thoughts mean so much.....
I feel ready for a new healthy cycle. Eating healthily, relaxation, gentle exercises.... And a whole lotta lovin'!!! It's all about positivity this cycle!!
Anyway, I've decided this thread has lost it's swing because the title still says only 1 BFP despite the fact we got lots. So I'm going to start a fresh thread that updates each preseed BFP. Afterall, i got a BFP last month it just wasn't sticky. But I want to increase people's hope of their BFPs. So keep your eyes out for it :)
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->