Trying preseed this time!

GL! Let us know the results... but remember, don't get bummed if it isn't positive at 11dpo :) Will say a prayer and keep my FX'd for you!

Thanks everyone!! I've not really had any symptoms, as opposed to last month when I was absolutely convinced I was pregnant only to get a bfn. I usually get sore bbs before af and that hasn't showed yet, some slight cramping but that's also normal for me before af. Biggest symptom has been constipation.

Good luck with your test trying412011 fx for a bfp for you!

Hey ladies did my test bfn should I give up yet. I'm the same as mrsm254 normally by now with. Period so close I have really sore bbs and lots of cramping but no sore boobs and only mild cramping but really bad back ache dwn low. Oh well I'll just waiting not buying another test now until I'm past my af due date. Fx'd ladies baby dust to u all xo

Hey ladies did my test bfn should I give up yet. I'm the same as mrsm254 normally by now with. Period so close I have really sore bbs and lots of cramping but no sore boobs and only mild cramping but really bad back ache dwn low. Oh well I'll just waiting not buying another test now until I'm past my af due date. Fx'd ladies baby dust to u all xo

Hey Trying, sorry to hear about the BFN :( Don't give up hope yet - you're not out until AF shows! Keep us posted!!

Also, I noticed a new addition to your signature?????? Are you just trying it out, or did you test again?

Headed to the Dr's :) Thought I'd stop and share how FREAKING EXCITED I am to finally be going :)
Trying- Sorry about the BFN :( But yes we are confused?? Let is know if you finally did get that BFP!! :)

Headed to the Dr's :) Thought I'd stop and share how FREAKING EXCITED I am to finally be going :)
Trying- Sorry about the BFN :( But yes we are confused?? Let is know if you finally did get that BFP!! :)

YAY!!! MrsKibler, it's good to get another update from you! Please keep us posted and let us know what the doctor says after your appointment! FX'd it's all good news and you can get back to TTC!

I go in today for more blood work to make sure the clomid worked. I should get the results early next week.

YAY!!! MrsKibler, it's good to get another update from you! Please keep us posted and let us know what the doctor says after your appointment! FX'd it's all good news and you can get back to TTC!

I go in today for more blood work to make sure the clomid worked. I should get the results early next week.

Thanks! In six days I start provera to big on af, the n I get to start my first round of clomid :) so excited to be able to ttc like a normal person with a normal cycle :) really happy with how the appt went.
Mrs 326 what cycle day are you? Hope the results are good :)
Praying for everyone here for their BFP !!!!

So glad your appointment went well! Looking forward to a lot of BFP news in the coming months :)!

I am on CD21 and 3DPO! I'll let you guys know when I get the results :)

Hey Trying, sorry to hear about the BFN :( Don't give up hope yet - you're not out until AF shows! Keep us posted!!

Also, I noticed a new addition to your signature?????? Are you just trying it out, or did you test again?

GL! Let us know the results... but remember, don't get bummed if it isn't positive at 11dpo :) Will say a prayer and keep my FX'd for you!

Thanks everyone!! I've not really had any symptoms, as opposed to last month when I was absolutely convinced I was pregnant only to get a bfn. I usually get sore bbs before af and that hasn't showed yet, some slight cramping but that's also normal for me before af. Biggest symptom has been constipation.

Good luck with your test trying412011 fx for a bfp for you!

Hey ladies so still bfn ATM I added the new signature just to see what process my baby would be at if I am preg hopefully I won't have to take it down and that little bundle off cells keeps growing :) so frustrating anyway how r u all doin anymore BFP out there yet, I still got thrush and no sore boobs but sore back and omg sooo moody yesterday no sore bbs either so don't know what's goin on there anyway I'll just keep waiting patiently grrrrrr
Babydust ladies FX'D

Hey ladies so still bfn ATM I added the new signature just to see what process my baby would be at if I am preg hopefully I won't have to take it down and that little bundle off cells keeps growing :) so frustrating anyway how r u all doin anymore BFP out there yet, I still got thrush and no sore boobs but sore back and omg sooo moody yesterday no sore bbs either so don't know what's goin on there anyway I'll just keep waiting patiently grrrrrr
Babydust ladies FX'D

Darn!! I was hoping you finally got that BFP! FX'd you get one soon. I hope we all get to add a nice little baby ticker to our signatures soon!

So, I just saw a sonogram on Facebook of twins! I think I've lost my mind because I'm totally envious!

MrsKibler so glad to hear your appointment went well and that you finally got answers.

Mrs.326, looks like you are only a few days ahead of me on days past ovulation. Today I am 1dpo and I have promised myself not to test before af is due...hmm let's see how that goes, haha. When do you plan on testing?

MrsKibler so glad to hear your appointment went well and that you finally got answers.

Mrs.326, looks like you are only a few days ahead of me on days past ovulation. Today I am 1dpo and I have promised myself not to test before af is due...hmm let's see how that goes, haha. When do you plan on testing?

Hey hope! Welcome to the 2WW :) I'll probably start testing around 10dpo, so...next Thursday! I always say I'll hold off until AF is due but I never make it that long.

I'm also hoping to start the 2WW this weekend...

Hoping for lots of bfp's!!

In so confused I don't know what to think are no symptoms a good sign or a bad sign I'm confused I should have really sore bbs right now but I dnt and no cramps except I keep getting this odd twinge dwn there I still got very mild mild thrush headaches and still that back ache I do have a new one to add....constipated since yesterday (STMI) I haven't been stressing bout trying to get preg just been goin with the flow and doin meditation to relax. My friend is late for her period she is goin to do a test in Monday but she was not trying to get pregnant and she would normally have sore bbs now as well and she suffers with really severe cramping which she hasn't got... Hmmmm have to see.
Anyway ladies I'm goin crazy I'm sick of this ttc road it's to painful I dnt Ono what to think right now how is everyone else goin any one POAS soon hope we all get BFP'S soon

Babydust

In so confused I don't know what to think are no symptoms a good sign or a bad sign I'm confused I should have really sore bbs right now but I dnt and no cramps except I keep getting this odd twinge dwn there I still got very mild mild thrush headaches and still that back ache I do have a new one to add....constipated since yesterday (STMI) I haven't been stressing bout trying to get preg just been goin with the flow and doin meditation to relax. My friend is late for her period she is goin to do a test in Monday but she was not trying to get pregnant and she would normally have sore bbs now as well and she suffers with really severe cramping which she hasn't got... Hmmmm have to see.
Anyway ladies I'm goin crazy I'm sick of this ttc road it's to painful I dnt Ono what to think right now how is everyone else goin any one POAS soon hope we all get BFP'S soon

Babydust

Trying-Well, I would test again in a few days if you haven't gotten AF. I know its so frustrating...But its going to be worth it all once you get that BFP :)
Hope you get an answer soon on whats going on!!!
CAValley- Hope your TTW isn't awful and you get a BFP! FX'd!

Tonight I kind of had a OMG moment. DH and I got our taxes back (unfortunately it wasn't a very big return) And we were discussing how much we were going to put away for the baby ( Very impressed we've started setting aside money for just the baby, and DH came up with the idea) and I kind of freaked out about thinking all the things I wanna pay off by the time a baby could possibly be here. I know you are never financially set for a child...but thinking about some of the new updates in furniture I'd like to have...and how much money we want set aside for while I'd be out of work...Kinda set a fire under my butt :) I'm in the mood to just get crackin on everything! I just wanna go through everything in the house and get rid of things we don't need, and make sure everything could be as ready as possible.

I kind of have this feeling now that I have clomid-(I know it doesn't always happen within the first 3 months but...) of how soon everything could really possibly happen!
Is there a name for nesting when you aren't even pregnant?? LOL.:haha:
Maybe I'm nuts. :) :wacko:

mrs kibbler if you are nuts then so am i hubby and i have been thinking about the same thing there are some things that i want to get for the apartment to make it more homey, and to take some of the furniture that i no longer need and so am getting rid of some things and thinking about what we would need to baby proof and am not even preg yet trying but nothing yet so i get totally where you are comming from i think it is better to prepare than to be scrambling later

Trying41 I think no symptoms can definitely be a good sign, all I really had this time was lack of af symptoms. Constipation is a good sign too, when is your af due? Really hope you get a bfp!

I know exactly what you mean MrsKibler I had a huge clearout a while ago of furniture and stuff we no longer need and started thinking about where everything would go, much better to be prepared!

How's the TWW going Mrs326? Good luck CAvalleygirl, let's get some more bfps on this thread!! Xx

Thanks, ladies! Yesterday, I went in for my day 13 scan (on clomid this cycle), and since I had two decent sized follicles, they went ahead and gave me the HCG trigger shot and said I could ovulate anytime this weekend.

Obviously, there will be lots of bd'ing in this house this weekend :)

I'm not feeling any discomfort or pain... Wondering if it even worked? Also, I have a pretty thin lining so not even sure if it can support implantation if that were to happen. We shall see...

Hi ladies! Today i should be either 2 or 3dpo....im trying not to keep track so much this month because then i start to symptom spot and i really haaate being disappointed when af arrives. I usually get the cm after ovulation is done with and so far havent seen it, so im wondering maybe the opk picked up my surge on the 14th but i havent ovulated yet? Either way hubby and i have been dtd a lot!!! For someone that doesnt go to the gym, im getting a work out! Haha! :)

Hows everyone else doing?

Hey everyone how u all doing any BFP yet anyway just wanted to chuck out there that I dont feel preg at all and no sign of af I still haven't done a preg test yet because i have a feeling it's neg so dont want to waste a good one lol. I dnt kno what to do or wtf is goin on with my cycle last night I had EWCM and don't kno what to make of it since I never really get that stuff cause im quite dry during my fertile phase so I have no idea what the heck is goin on:dohh: I feel emotional and ready to give up I dnt want to see my period come but obviously if it does maybe it's just not meant to b for me :cry:

Trying41 I think no symptoms can definitely be a good sign, all I really had this time was lack of af symptoms. Constipation is a good sign too, when is your af due? Really hope you get a bfp!

I know exactly what you mean MrsKibler I had a huge clearout a while ago of furniture and stuff we no longer need and started thinking about where everything would go, much better to be prepared!

How's the TWW going Mrs326? Good luck CAvalleygirl, let's get some more bfps on this thread!! Xx

This is the most uneventful TWW I've ever had, LOL! I'm in the same boat as Trying, no symptoms what so ever, just dull cramps and twinges in my bb's/nipples... They're not really sore or sensitive though. I am 6dpo today so of course I'm getting a little more anxious hoping that implantation happens! [-o<[-o< I've had more "symptoms" in other cycles so I'm hoping it's a good sign!

Hey everyone how u all doing any BFP yet anyway just wanted to chuck out there that I dont feel preg at all and no sign of af I still haven't done a preg test yet because i have a feeling it's neg so dont want to waste a good one lol. I dnt kno what to do or wtf is goin on with my cycle last night I had EWCM and don't kno what to make of it since I never really get that stuff cause im quite dry during my fertile phase so I have no idea what the heck is goin on:dohh: I feel emotional and ready to give up I dnt want to see my period come but obviously if it does maybe it's just not meant to b for me :cry:

I've had some ewcm mixed in with creamy cm the last 2 days. Usually my cm is total dry after ovulation, but this cycle has been way opposite!! I'm not sure if that's a good sign, or if it's just the clomid. I'll let you know in a week :)

Hey girls did another test still BFN I'm so annoyed I dont know how long I'll wait b4 I do another one any advice would b greatly appreciated iv got soreish nipples and I had a massive pain today in my ovary area it wasn't a cramp but it really hurt only lasted about 10 mins and got creamy discharge FML please ladies I dot know what to do

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->