Trying preseed this time!

When I ovulate I get positive OPKs for 3 days at least, but I have pcos so I'm not sure if it's normal for everyone.

Did you call a psychic or do an online reading? I sure hope yours is right and you get a bfp soon :)

We talked about it and she will not prescribe it until I'm "late", but I didnt ovulate this cycle. If I would have ovulated I would be late this week, so I plan on calling her back on Friday if AF hasn't showed. I tested before I got my lab results, which was a bfn, but once I got my lab results back I know there is zero chance for us this cycle... My progesterone was only 0.3...

Well I hope af comes soon then for you!

TTC hope your tww isn't to horrible!

Erika that's neat! That means if she's right you will be prego real soon! : dance:

Usually, if you are getting positive OQPK's for a few days in a row, it indicates a higher than normal LH level. That tends to happen in PCOS women... It happens to me for sure.

I'm 9dpo and lacking any and all symptoms. I had SO many symptoms last month, I was SURE I was pg, and low and behold, never even ovulated! Go figure, the one time I do ovulate, all symptoms go away.

I'm considering starting to see an RE next week ( as I'm very sure Im not pg). Im thinking clomid and IUI may be my next best bet.

CAValleygirl... I'm sure you've told us this before, but were you on clomid this cycle? Have you tested at all yet?

Hello everyone! Thought I would see how everyone is doing! It is ovulation week for me! YAY! We are going to be casual this month because of our trip in March but I just ordered 100 opks and 20 preggo tests on Amazon. I mean business haha!

Hope you all are doing well!

Hey ErikaJo! Yay for being in your ovulation week!!! Thats the most exciting week, in my opinion. Lots and lots of baby dust is being sent your way ;)
:dust:

DH and I also have a trip in March and as long as I get AF on time, that should be my ovulation week. I'm hoping AF doesn't show though... I wouldn't mind spending my vacation as a pregnant woman :) I'm 7dpo today!

Hi, ladies! I was wanting to join ya'll. It is my first month ttc and I'm super excited. I was trying to decide if I should use preseed or no, but after reading your posts, I'm going to the store tonight! :) Buuuut, I'm still on AF this month, just got off the NuvaRing. CD 4.
I have adenomyosis,https://www.mayoclinic.com/health/Adenomyosis/DS00636,
That link is the definition of it. Anyways, it is very painful. I cramp every day, and can make getting pregnant hard. :/ I had one chemical Pregnancy. Was a very heartbreaking loss.
But Now DH and I are back and ready to try for a baby:) So Baby dust to all of you ladies!

Welcome to our thread :) sorry to hear about your adenomyosis & chemical pregnancy :( this is a great thread to talk to very supportive women, so you're in the right place!!! Best of luck to you while ttc, please keep us posted!

Thank you ma'am! Best of luck to you too. I just got off of birth control, and I had a period like a day after i got off of it. So, I don't know if that was a real period or if it was just because the b/c. I did not have periods while I was on b/c cause the cramps. So I have no I idea when my cycle is supposed to be. If it was my actual period, I am on CD 11. :) Baby dust to all of you lovely ladies.

If you haven't already, I would definitely recommend getting an app on your phone to track your cycles. It will really help you when you meet with your doctor, or when you're trying to determine your fertile window. I am able to track when we BD, my CP and CM to help me determine when I'm fertile. Good luck! You should be reaching your fertile period soon, hopefully!

CAValleygirl... I'm sure you've told us this before, but were you on clomid this cycle? Have you tested at all yet?

Yes, I was on Clomid... Haven't tested yet because I'm only at 9dpo and I'm SURE it's negative. Figure I'll try to hold out until AF is due?

Ladiessss I need your advice please!!! My lab results were back from last weeks "cd21" test and thyroid test. I spoke with the nurse but still waiting to talk to the doc directly, but until then i need your input.

Thyroid showed normal function but my progesterone level was at 5.1 and the nurse said they like to see it at around 14. she said this level indicated that i didnt have a strong ovulation this month. wth does that mean!!!

i just want some answers and dont know what to think. 2 weeks ago my ultrasound tech said i look so fertile and have so many good follicles ready to be released and now today the nurse tells me progesterone is low. so now im in my thoughts thinking maybe this was the issue last aug when i had the miscarriage?

i really need so input ladies...you guys are my support system (besides dh) of course, and i really want to see your take on it. do you think 5.1 is a level for my doc to put me on clomid? i dont even know how clomid works. ugh i just wanna curl up and cryyy :(

Hope - I am going through something similar. My CD21 check showed my progesterone level at 0.3! I didn't ovulate at all this cycle. Last cycle, when I did ovulate, my level was 23.5. Point being - you can ovulate one cycle and then not ovulate at all the next. It doesn't necessarily mean anything is wrong with you. I would still talk directly with the doctor and ask her about the mature follies you had and why she thinks you didn't have a strong ovulation. I don't think 5.1 is a reason to put you on clomid - but if you're not ovulating, then that would be a reason to have it prescribed. Clomid is basically a stimulate for your ovaries to produce the hormones necessary to ovulate (btw - I was on clomid this cycle when my levels came back at .3). Do you ovulate regularly? Are your cycles regular? Do you have PCOS? These are all things to talk to your doctor about if you are considering clomid.

I know it sucks and you want to cry (trust me, I know), but you have to stay positive for the next cycle. My best advice is to talk to your doctor and get answers. Best of luck. I hope you get the answers your looking for and you can move into your next cycle with more confidence. Of course we're all here if you need a shoulder. :hugs:

Thanks Mrs.326. Why does this have to be so complicated! My doc knows my cycles range 31-42 days and knows I get the smiley face every month on opk's. He was hesitant to do this test to begin with because he said "you got pregnant once so I'm sure it will happen again, its just a matter of your timing." ugh, what timing if we are bding in my fertile window and after my fertile window!!! Can I scream now? :nope:

Your results are strange to me also, shouldn't your progesterone be higher when your on clomid than not? All this is too much for a woman to go through, especially when all they want is a LO. Getting good news for once in my life would have been the perfect birthday gift for me next week:cry:

My levels would have been higher if I ovulated. Obviously the 50mg didn't work for me, so my doctor is going to up the dosage next cycle.

I hate that you're hurting... just remember, in due time we'll all hold our babies, it just might take us a while to get there, but it will happen! Keep your head up. Try to enjoy your birthday week.

My levels would have been higher if I ovulated. Obviously the 50mg didn't work for me, so my doctor is going to up the dosage next cycle.

I hate that you're hurting... just remember, in due time we'll all hold our babies, it just might take us a while to get there, but it will happen! Keep your head up. Try to enjoy your birthday week.

My doc finally called me back just now. He said that levels of thyroid and prolactin were normal but progesterone was low (just as the nurse had said). He said he could put me on a low dosage of clomid. So looks like i am going to start that in march. He said that since my cycles have been this irregular for over a year after coming off the pill, he is ok with giving me the low dose. Then i have to take the day21 test again to see my levels and how my body is accepting clomid.

i dont know how to feel right now, a little down, but grateful that there at least is a pill that can assist. And the doc said himself too that since i did get pregnant once (ended in m/c), it shows i am ovulating but every month is different, so this clomid will help regulate things. crossing my fingers!!! hopefully getting a march bfp would be an even better bday gift even though it would be belated :winkwink:

Hi ladies sorry havent been on iv been avoiding the forum while I was in my 2ww so I would go crazy period was due today hasn't come so gunna test in the morning I'll let u kno how it all goes. R there any more bfps out there yet how r all u ladies goin anyone getting ready to test. Good luck FX'D baby dust

My doc finally called me back just now. He said that levels of thyroid and prolactin were normal but progesterone was low (just as the nurse had said). He said he could put me on a low dosage of clomid. So looks like i am going to start that in march. He said that since my cycles have been this irregular for over a year after coming off the pill, he is ok with giving me the low dose. Then i have to take the day21 test again to see my levels and how my body is accepting clomid.

i dont know how to feel right now, a little down, but grateful that there at least is a pill that can assist. And the doc said himself too that since i did get pregnant once (ended in m/c), it shows i am ovulating but every month is different, so this clomid will help regulate things. crossing my fingers!!! hopefully getting a march bfp would be an even better bday gift even though it would be belated :winkwink:

How far along were you in your last pregnancy when you mc'd? (Sorry to hear that btw :hugs:). Glad your doctor is doing something to help. Please keep us posted. When is AF due?

Hi ladies sorry havent been on iv been avoiding the forum while I was in my 2ww so I would go crazy period was due today hasn't come so gunna test in the morning I'll let u kno how it all goes. R there any more bfps out there yet how r all u ladies goin anyone getting ready to test. Good luck FX'D baby dust

Smart lady! Did staying off the boards keep your mind at ease? :)

I don't think this board has had anymore BFPs... YET! I'm just waiting for AF, but I think a few others are in the TWW with you as well. Have you had any symptoms? Good luck!!!

I found out I was pregnant mid July last year and when I went for my first docs visit at 6 weeks, all he saw was a sac. I think I officially started m/c aug 4th. It was very early, but none the less very emotional. We waiting 2 months and started trying again and here we are now. According to my smiley face, af should arrive tomorrow or in the next few days. She's been cramping me since yesterday. I'm just ready to get the show on the road! Do you have any side effects with clomid? I think that's what I am most concerned about.

The only side effects I had from Clomid were hot flashes and headaches. The longer I was on it, the worse they got, but they were still bearable. I'm concerned that going up to 100mg is going to make them much worse. Good news is, the side effects only lasted for as long as I took the pills, so at least you don't have to worry about feeling that way your entire cycle.

Hey girls, hope I can hop in.

Just received a negative on a thyroid test. Have been spotting a lot lately with my last three periods. :shrug:

I've read about the pcos and suggested the test to my dr. It would makes sense for me and I want to know if there is a logical reason for having to wait 8 months so far. My periods seem pretty irregular this one is almost done but lasted a day and a half with 6 days of darkbrown / pink spotting, tmi (weird)

My cycles right now are 24-28 days but my AF can be 2-7 days long. You can't be pregnant and have a period last 2 days with clumps right?

I'm really happy to hear the clomid is affordable if it comes to that!

Oh yah love the pressed, hope I don't use it to often didn't like the side affects mentioned, but I'm usually to dry naturally.

Thanks for the support, my husband doesn't want to hear the details, friends are already set and mom doesn't want to be a grandma :cry: I use to think I was emotional naturally! Getting off bc added a good 50% more to my emotions!

Hugs. :hugs:

Welcome, DMC! I completely understand about your DH not wanting to hear the details... I've found that when I share too much with mine, it just freaks him out. They don't necessarily need to know all the mechanics, just when to BD :)

Have you already been tested for PCOS? I noticed you mentioned your periods were irregular (24-28 days), but those of us with PCOS would all probably agree that's within a normal range. I have PCOS and my cycles can last anywhere from 30-60 days! I'm currently on CD34 w/ no sign of AF, and per my CD21 check, no ovulation either. Not to say you shouldn't ask your doctor for a blood test to make sure all of your levels are normal, I think that's a pretty smart move for any woman TTC. Good luck to you & keep us posted!

Welcome, DMC! I completely understand about your DH not wanting to hear the details... I've found that when I share too much with mine, it just freaks him out. They don't necessarily need to know all the mechanics, just when to BD :)

Have you already been tested for PCOS? I noticed you mentioned your periods were irregular (24-28 days), but those of us with PCOS would all probably agree that's within a normal range. I have PCOS and my cycles can last anywhere from 30-60 days! I'm currently on CD34 w/ no sign of AF, and per my CD21 check, no ovulation either. Not to say you shouldn't ask your doctor for a blood test to make sure all of your levels are normal, I think that's a pretty smart move for any woman TTC. Good luck to you & keep us posted!

The nurse I spoke with over the phone said they were going to run a cople tests. How did they tet to see if you actually ovulated? I guess I thought my cycles were more irregular. When I started charting my cycles on an app my AF would always be a week sooner than they predicted. I had assumed that was because my body wasn't on the right track.

When you check for cm do you actually go in looking for it? Can you just base it on discharge?

Hey girls so it's a bfn :(
Guess I just got to wait for the B@$ch to show her ugly face I got extremely sore nipples cramps low back aches tender boobs and headaches the only thing I have different this time is I have a lot of discharge very creamy so dnt kno if that's got anything to do with it. Staying away from the forum definitely eased my mind and stopped me thinking about it so much but it looks like It didn't help me with the baby I want so bad. Now to do it all ova again that's 14 months of ttc :'(
Seriously don't kno how much longer I can do this.

Good luck to the rest of u ladies hope there are some bfps soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->