Trying preseed this time!

Thanks for all the info guys!!! I'll have to look at walgreens or online. :)
Good luck on the TWW Trying412011! FX'd!
Lucy, Too bad about AF...Now you get a whole new cycle to try again :) Good Luck!

1 More week till I see the DR! I'm just dying sitting around AF on her way out and no medicine to help me ovulate this month :(

mrskibler thanks for the good vibes i didn't even o this month so that makes it more frustrating but a while back i was told that since i only have the one ovary i would o only every other month so am really hoping that i o in march the wait to it is almost a month and so frustating i don't know which is worse the wait to o or the tww after lol fx for us that got the witch

Thanks for all the info guys!!! I'll have to look at walgreens or online. :)
Good luck on the TWW Trying412011! FX'd!
Lucy, Too bad about AF...Now you get a whole new cycle to try again :) Good Luck!

1 More week till I see the DR! I'm just dying sitting around AF on her way out and no medicine to help me ovulate this month :(

Thx MrsKibler im just gunna relax and let nature take its course and FX'D it happens for me and the rest of the ladies this month

Hi ladies! Wow, I did not realize how much I missed being gone for a few days lol. Well it's good to be back :) I'm really hoping this month is the month for all of us who didn't get the bfp we were hoping for in January. I'm not sure how many of u recall me talking about my side cramps but it's been 2 weeks now and they r still there on and off. I am going to see my obgyn today so hopefully I get some answers. When i talked to the nurse over the phone she said it might be an ovarian cyst....should i be worried? Next week is suppose to be my fertile week so I hope nothing delays me from ttc this month! Talk about brain overload :/

MrsKibler, you never know! They may give you something to help o if you still haven't by the time you see the doctor! FX'd!

Hope, it may have been a cyst. Didn't you just go through something similar, MrsKibler? I hope everything works out and you get to take full advantage of your fertile window :)

:dust:

Keeping my FX'd for us all! SOMEONE is bound to get a BFP very soon :)

I really hope they can still give me something for this month! :) I did have pains on and off....then extreme pain but thats when I think I ruptured one. I get cyst pains on and off every cycle, so that could very well be what your issue is! I hope you got some answers today at your appointment!! Let us know what they say!!

OK, girls. I need some help calming down. I am pretty sure this month is going to be a wash and I'm pretty upset about it since I was so confident in the beginning that this was going to be it! DH and I have only BD'd ONCE this week (and this is my fertile window since I took my last dose of clomid on Saturday). We were going to yesterday but he had to work nights so we missed each other (and I of course was really upset about it and we kind of got into it via texts while he was at work). I hit my LH surge today, but honestly I'm not sure if either of us is going to be in the mood tonight... and even if we do BD when I get home from work, there's still a very small chance we would actually conceive. And on top of that, while I did hit my LH surge, I've already started cramping in my ovary!!! Which makes me think that maybe I'm already ovulating??? Is that even possible to ovulate on the first day of your LH surge? I just think we've missed our chance... Not sure if I want to try again in March because that would give us a December due date and December is so incredibly busy for us already. I hate the idea of taking a break, but I don't think I have an option. I'm just a huge emotional mess today... I've been crying all morning and I'm still on the verge of tears :( today blows.

DH and I are using preseed this cycle. Got a positive OPK this morning so we'll bd today and tomorrow using preseed. Please say a little prayer that it works this time! TIA & baby dust to all!!
After reading this thread I decided to try using Preseed. I'm going to get some this weekend. Maybe I'll ask for it as a Velentine gift, LOL!! Good luck and can't wait to hear if it worked! Be sure to update us all. :)

OK, girls. I need some help calming down. I am pretty sure this month is going to be a wash and I'm pretty upset about it since I was so confident in the beginning that this was going to be it! DH and I have only BD'd ONCE this week (and this is my fertile window since I took my last dose of clomid on Saturday). We were going to yesterday but he had to work nights so we missed each other (and I of course was really upset about it and we kind of got into it via texts while he was at work). I hit my LH surge today, but honestly I'm not sure if either of us is going to be in the mood tonight... and even if we do BD when I get home from work, there's still a very small chance we would actually conceive. And on top of that, while I did hit my LH surge, I've already started cramping in my ovary!!! Which makes me think that maybe I'm already ovulating??? Is that even possible to ovulate on the first day of your LH surge? I just think we've missed our chance... Not sure if I want to try again in March because that would give us a December due date and December is so incredibly busy for us already. I hate the idea of taking a break, but I don't think I have an option. I'm just a huge emotional mess today... I've been crying all morning and I'm still on the verge of tears :( today blows.
Aww I am sorry to hear that. Well, it can't hurt to try. I also wanted to plan when my baby would be due, but I decided to try even if it would result in a due date I didn't prefer. Chin up girly. Cute profile pic! Good luck. :)

Mrs, When did you BD this week? You could still definitely conceive this month!! You know how many girls I've seen get pregnant with only BD 5 days before O!? Do the deed tonight. If he's got some fast strong swimmers they could very well get there in time! Focus on trying to get him in the mood, and what it could mean for you, and you'll be in the mood too. Go for a walk to clear your head, or sit down and read a book for a little bit to take your mind off it and you'll feel alot better when your done. I'm not sure when after the LH Surge you ovulate. I hate the idea of taking a break also, December sucks. But its nothing you couldn't handle. I know how you feel though I'm in the same boat. But I think I'll be too selfish now to give up for a while. I hope you can calm down and your day gets better. I hate hearing about you feeling this way! No one ever tells you how frustrating this process can be! Especially people with PCOS...who feel like nothings going to go right in the first place. But the day we get that BFP, your not going to care when you are due...your going to be so happy to be making that child and bringing it into the world. It will happen, and once it does it will make all this frustration worth it. I really truly hope your day gets better. I'll be checking my feed as much as I can today if you need to vent some more and talk it out...lol want my phone number you can text me! lol :) :hugs:

Oh and if it makes you feel better, I heard that if you are ovulating....the quicker swimmers of the sperm can make it to the egg in just 45 minutes!! You're definitely not out for tonight, even if you are ovulating!

Mrs326 I'm so sorry to hear you're feeling like this. I can't begin to imagine how frustrating it is coping with pcos on top of the regular stress of TTC. However you definitely CAN still conceive this month! A couple of days break has probably ensured your DH's swimmers are in top condition ready for the race tonight and preseed will be there ready to help them on their way! Have a nice relaxing bath and put your best seduction techniques to work, you'll both be in the mood in no time! You definitely still have a good chance, I really hope it works out for you. I know what you mean about taking a break next month because of December due date, that was our original plan too but not sure I could go through with it now, want that BFP so much!!! Good luck for tonight, sending heaps of babydust your way!

Mrs.326, you are so not out! I use digi opk and they say when u hit ur LH surge, ovulation occurs within 24-48 hours. I know everyone is different but if u hit ur surge today....keep on doing the dance for another 3 days at least! Don't give up....and there is a good chance u could be preggo with doing the bd 5 days before ovulation. Haven't u heard people say "if u want a girl, have sex 3-4 days before u ovulate because the male sperm don't survive as long and u end up with a girl"....no giving up, I won't allow it! Lol. We are all in this together and when we all get our BFP's we are going to go through that together also...so keep on trying :)
On a totally different note, I know I was suppose to update u girls so here it is....I'm CONFUSED lol. went to my obgyn yesterday. He ordered bloodwork for the 21st for me to get my progesterone checked along with my thyroid just to make sure everything is working ok, and he did the exam, said he felt "tenderness" around my right side, then today I had both an ultrasound and vaginal ultrasound and no sign of anything! No cyst, no stones in the gallbladder or kidney....uterus was perfect size, the tech said I was very fertile and showed me all my eggs waiting to be fertilized lol. I'm relieved to know everything is ok but now I'm just like "what is this pain" if it's not cysts. My doc is going to review the findings of today and is suppose to call me on Monday. In the meantime, I need to get my mood in check to make some babies.....That goes for all of us....let's make some babies!!!!!!! :)

I have bought preseed, I ov next thurs 16th but we were going to BD and use preseed mon-weds but can i use it tomorrow night and sunday as well when we BD?
just wasnt sure if you use it too early it would result in a m/c which is what im scared of?

good luck to everyone hoping we get our valentines babies! x

Thanks girls!

MrsKibler, that really helped. I appreciate it. You're right... I just need to calm down and concentrate on what good can come out of it if we do try. We BD'd on Monday, so it was 4 days ago... I guess there's a possibility of those swimmers being there and ready for the egg since I've had watery CM all week. I'll go home and do what I can to make it happen tonight to. I had no idea it only took up to 45 minutes, that really makes me feel better and a little more hopeful. Thank you so much :hugs:

Well first cycle of preseed was a bust. Af came today. Just after she came I log into facebook and I am not joking I see two pregnancy anouncements. What are the odds. I am sad but I need to try and stay positive for the future.

I am not sure we are going to try this month (not prevent either) because we are going on our honeymoon in March. If we are going on a week long vacation I want to have a stress free vaca not worrying if I am pregnant or not.

Good luck to everyone else!!!

Sorry to hear that ErikaJo. Please keep us posted when you do try again... who knows, maybe you'll get pregnant on your honeymoon :) Best of luck!

After reading these posts today I went out and bought Preseed. Going to use it tonight as long as hubby is down for it. Good luck to all!

Hope- Sorry you didn't get your answers! :( I wish good news and better answers Monday!
Mrs.326- Glad you are feeling better!!! How did the night go with your DH?!
ErikaJo- Sorry AF got you :( You know what they say when you're not trying to get pregnant is when ya do! ;) Maybe you'll be more relaxed this time and you'll be surprised!!

I'm getting more and more anxious for my DR. appt....My birthday is Monday and I don't even care about it...lol Thursday is the DAY! I just can't wait...its eating at me!

Some one has got to be getting a BFP soon!!!

I think im gonna give this one a try once i find out where to get it from, i just dont wanna give up, because its something that we really want...

Can i too join this forum ? Actually preseed is not available in India .My friend who went to NY last month brought one for me .So i would be trying it this month .I am CD6 today .This is my first cycle after a mc in Jan first week .That BFP was a surprise one after longg two and half years ....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->