Trying preseed this time!

Hey ladies so im in desperate need of advice, so i started my period on the 28the of jan and finished on the 31st and 3 days later on the 3rd i started getting ferns on my maybe baby fertile monitor so hubby and i baby dance:sex: 2 days out of the 5 using pre-seed everytime so i thought that was it, but..................today i have ferns again only 3 days after my ferns finished now i dont kno if im ovualting AGAIN or if my body is playing tricks with me its so confusing the thing different this time though is since yesterday i have had bad cramps on and off on my left side and been sooooooooo horny poor hubby lol so i dont know, any advice or words are more then welcome. would love to hear from any ladies that have experianced the same thing or sumthing similar.

baby dust to all u wonderful ladies:dust: FX'D for our:bfp:

Can i too join this forum ? Actually preseed is not available in India .My friend who went to NY last month brought one for me .So i would be trying it this month .I am CD6 today .This is my first cycle after a mc in Jan first week .That BFP was a surprise one after longg two and half years ....

Hi welcome to the forum so sorry for your loss please feel free to ask any questions u want or any advice there are lots of ladies on here that have such good hearts and will be happy to give advice we all know were your coming from in the TTC sector
where bouts in india are you from my husband is from delhi.

anyway good luck to you talk with u soon.:thumbup:

Hey ladies so im in desperate need of advice, so i started my period on the 28the of jan and finished on the 31st and 3 days later on the 3rd i started getting ferns on my maybe baby fertile monitor so hubby and i baby dance:sex: 2 days out of the 5 using pre-seed everytime so i thought that was it, but..................today i have ferns again only 3 days after my ferns finished now i dont kno if im ovualting AGAIN or if my body is playing tricks with me its so confusing the thing different this time though is since yesterday i have had bad cramps on and off on my left side and been sooooooooo horny poor hubby lol so i dont know, any advice or words are more then welcome. would love to hear from any ladies that have experianced the same thing or sumthing similar.

I don't use fertility monitors, just OPKs, but I have had positives, then negatives, then it will be positive again for an extended amount of time. My doctor told me PCOS can cause this since my body was gearing up to ovulate but never did, so in a few days/weeks it geared up again and I think the second time is when I actually ovulated. It's extremely rare to ovulate twice in one cycle... most women/doctors would argue it's impossible. I'm not saying you have PCOS but it is possible your body didn't realease an egg the first time you hit a peak and so now your actually ovulating. And, btw, an increased sex drive is a huge sign of ovulation, as is cramping! GL to you & keep us posted!

Mrs326 I'm so sorry to hear you're feeling like this. I can't begin to imagine how frustrating it is coping with pcos on top of the regular stress of TTC. However you definitely CAN still conceive this month! A couple of days break has probably ensured your DH's swimmers are in top condition ready for the race tonight and preseed will be there ready to help them on their way! Have a nice relaxing bath and put your best seduction techniques to work, you'll both be in the mood in no time! You definitely still have a good chance, I really hope it works out for you. I know what you mean about taking a break next month because of December due date, that was our original plan too but not sure I could go through with it now, want that BFP so much!!! Good luck for tonight, sending heaps of babydust your way!

Mrs.326, you are so not out! I use digi opk and they say when u hit ur LH surge, ovulation occurs within 24-48 hours. I know everyone is different but if u hit ur surge today....keep on doing the dance for another 3 days at least! Don't give up....and there is a good chance u could be preggo with doing the bd 5 days before ovulation. Haven't u heard people say "if u want a girl, have sex 3-4 days before u ovulate because the male sperm don't survive as long and u end up with a girl"....no giving up, I won't allow it! Lol. We are all in this together and when we all get our BFP's we are going to go through that together also...so keep on trying :)
On a totally different note, I know I was suppose to update u girls so here it is....I'm CONFUSED lol. went to my obgyn yesterday. He ordered bloodwork for the 21st for me to get my progesterone checked along with my thyroid just to make sure everything is working ok, and he did the exam, said he felt "tenderness" around my right side, then today I had both an ultrasound and vaginal ultrasound and no sign of anything! No cyst, no stones in the gallbladder or kidney....uterus was perfect size, the tech said I was very fertile and showed me all my eggs waiting to be fertilized lol. I'm relieved to know everything is ok but now I'm just like "what is this pain" if it's not cysts. My doc is going to review the findings of today and is suppose to call me on Monday. In the meantime, I need to get my mood in check to make some babies.....That goes for all of us....let's make some babies!!!!!!! :)

Hey girls, I just wanted to address your comments as well... sometimes it's really hard to respond from my cell. THANK YOU all for your support. I don't know how people go through this alone, it is amazing to have such a great community of women to share the hardships with. This extra estrogen in my body has really made me over the top emotional :) Thank you for listening and offering a shoulder.

And Hope, please keep us updated when you find out what was/is causing the pain! Perhaps it was just a great big mature follicle bursting through to be fertilized :) Keeping my FX'd it's a good sign and you get that BFP this month!

I don't use fertility monitors, just OPKs, but I have had positives, then negatives, then it will be positive again for an extended amount of time. My doctor told me PCOS can cause this since my body was gearing up to ovulate but never did, so in a few days/weeks it geared up again and I think the second time is when I actually ovulated. It's extremely rare to ovulate twice in one cycle... most women/doctors would argue it's impossible. I'm not saying you have PCOS but it is possible your body didn't realease an egg the first time you hit a peak and so now your actually ovulating. And, btw, an increased sex drive is a huge sign of ovulation, as is cramping! GL to you & keep us posted!

hey thx well i dont have pcos that has been tested, i dnt kno what was goin on but yesterday and today its just been only tiny ferns so think i def ovualted early just have to wait and see if my period comes FX'D it doesnt

so since 8dpo iv been really itchy down there and getting a discharge im pretty sure its thrush, but i was wondering if that can be an early pregnant sign my mum knew she was pregnant as soon as she got thrush but that wasnt until the 5 week mark, is it too early to tell i want ppls experiances, if my dates are right and i did ovualate early my period should be coming by the 19th or 20th give or take. thx ladies talk soon. :)

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY, LADIES!!!!
Hope you all have a wonderful day with your loved ones :)
:dust::dust::dust:

so since 8dpo iv been really itchy down there and getting a discharge im pretty sure its thrush, but i was wondering if that can be an early pregnant sign my mum knew she was pregnant as soon as she got thrush but that wasnt until the 5 week mark, is it too early to tell i want ppls experiances, if my dates are right and i did ovualate early my period should be coming by the 19th or 20th give or take. thx ladies talk soon. :)

I wish I could help you with this, but I'm not familiar with thrush at all. 8dpo sounds a bit early for pregnancy symptoms, however I have read several posts from women who had positive HPTs as early as 6dpo! So, anything is possible :) Have you tried testing yet? You're 10dpo, correct?

my OH's forskins really tight, so when he gets an erection all his forskin doesnt come all the way back over the head of his penis (TMI :haha: sorry!) so we find it really hard to DTD without a condom..
i've recently brought pre-seed do you think it will help us? or should we just put a hole in the end of a condom as usual?xx

Hey girls, sorry I disappeared for a few days I lost my phone and only just got it back.

Been dying to let you all know, I got my bfp today!!!! First month using preseed! I'm between 9 and 11 dpo and decided to test on the off chance as its valentines day and got a faint but very definite line on a frer. Best valentines present ever, praying this one sticks!

How is everyone doing? Any news mrs326?? Good luck for your drs appt this week mrskibler!

Happy valentines day and loads of babydust to everyone! Xx

Hey girls, sorry I disappeared for a few days I lost my phone and only just got it back.

Been dying to let you all know, I got my bfp today!!!! First month using preseed! I'm between 9 and 11 dpo and decided to test on the off chance as its valentines day and got a faint but very definite line on a frer. Best valentines present ever, praying this one sticks!

How is everyone doing? Any news mrs326?? Good luck for your drs appt this week mrskibler!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I'm so happy for you!!! :) What a great Valentine's Day for you :) :) H&H 9 months! :hugs:

I'm 1dpo today, and I am determined to stay positive!! :)

Thank you! I'm trying to stay cautious as my last 2 bfps didn't stick but impossible not to get excited!!!

Good luck for your TWW, keep us posted how its going! Do you test early or wait to see if af is late?

Well FX'd for a sticky bean! Do you know why the other two didn't stick? Has your doctor recommended baby aspirin? I heard it helps to thicken the lining by increasing blood flow. Couldn't hurt to ask! :)

I will definitely keep y'all posted. Looking forward to another 2 weeks full of symptom spotting :) And I'm definitely an early tester! I usually start around 7dpo and test every other day from there. Haha...

my OH's forskins really tight, so when he gets an erection all his forskin doesnt come all the way back over the head of his penis (TMI :haha: sorry!) so we find it really hard to DTD without a condom..
i've recently brought pre-seed do you think it will help us? or should we just put a hole in the end of a condom as usual?xx

Hey Anna - didn't mean to ignore your questions. Some days I feel like a total TTC expert... and some days I don't. Today would be one of those days I just don't. Unfortunately I don't know if preseed will help with this issue... My best suggestion would be to try it and see! What could it hurt, right? If it doesn't, then you can always go back to what works!

Sorry I can't offer up more help or suggestions. GL to you!

Omg congrates mrsM254 on ur sticky bean praying it sticks for you I'm 10 dpo and not sure if I'm in or out I still have thrush which was my muns first pregnancy sign so fingers crossed no sore bbs yet just a bit of cramping dwn low I'm really scared to do a test though don't want to see that bfn it was my first month using pre sees also I hope I have as muh luck as u did what have it symptoms been at dpo

Happy Valentines Day ladies!!!!! It's national baby making day so hopefully we are all getting busy tonight haha! I got my smiley face on my opk today so perfect timing!!!! Will be dtd tonight and the next 3 days and then hubby thinks we should keep going at it every other day just in case. Can't hurt right lol.

A big congrats to you mrsM254!!!!!! That is fantastic news :) hopefully in a few weeks we will have more bfp's joining you :) Happy and healthy 9 months to u! ;)

Yayyy! Congrats Mrs524!!! So happy for you! :) Hopefully soon there will be more BFP to go around!
Got my fingers crossed for everyone else!!

Thursday is almost here!!!!!! <3

Hey ladies just wanted to let you all kno im going to do a pregnancy test tomorrow at 11 dpo so fingers crossed for me if its negative i wont be suprised might be to early who know i still have thrush and my booobs aren't sore like they normaly are at this time so just need some prayers anyway ladies had a nice dinner with hubby now goin to watch a movie talk to u all soon

GL! Let us know the results... but remember, don't get bummed if it isn't positive at 11dpo :) Will say a prayer and keep my FX'd for you!

Thanks everyone!! I've not really had any symptoms, as opposed to last month when I was absolutely convinced I was pregnant only to get a bfn. I usually get sore bbs before af and that hasn't showed yet, some slight cramping but that's also normal for me before af. Biggest symptom has been constipation.

Good luck with your test trying412011 fx for a bfp for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->