Trying preseed this time!

Can i too join this forum ? Actually preseed is not available in India .My friend who went to NY last month brought one for me .So i would be trying it this month .I am CD6 today .This is my first cycle after a mc in Jan first week .That BFP was a surprise one after longg two and half years ....

Hi welcome to the forum so sorry for your loss please feel free to ask any questions u want or any advice there are lots of ladies on here that have such good hearts and will be happy to give advice we all know were your coming from in the TTC sector
where bouts in india are you from my husband is from delhi.

anyway good luck to you talk with u soon.:thumbup:

..thank you ... I was not able to log into bnb after the first post .. i am from Cochin...
The waiting is too much stress... What i do when i get stressed is type in " I am bored" in google and then lot of games come up ... play any that i like .... All my prayers for u for a BFP ...

Me and Dh used preseed for first time ... he was hesistant to use it ... said that he din't want any thing artificial to interfere with us ... but agreed when i insisted ... to my surprise ... he loved it ...:happydance:....and even i liked it..:thumbup: ...
Its very difficult to get OPKs here in India... after so much search i found that its available in two places in India ... and thats very near to my place ... 5 mins walk from my home ... I was surprised to know the info ... dint get time to go there and buy it ... I am CD 15 today ... so i am gng by the ewcm method to track ovulation .... ... :winkwink:

Hey girls did another test still BFN I'm so annoyed I dont know how long I'll wait b4 I do another one any advice would b greatly appreciated iv got soreish nipples and I had a massive pain today in my ovary area it wasn't a cramp but it really hurt only lasted about 10 mins and got creamy discharge FML please ladies I dot know what to do

You're 16dpo, right? Is it possible you ovulated later than you thought? You have a lot of ovulation symptoms...ewcm, pain in ovary, sore nipples... That's usually what I experience when I ovulate. Sorry I can't give you a clear answer. I hope you get that bfp very soon!

Hello everyone! Thought I would see how everyone is doing! It is ovulation week for me! YAY! We are going to be casual this month because of our trip in March but I just ordered 100 opks and 20 preggo tests on Amazon. I mean business haha!

Hope you all are doing well!

Hi, ladies! I was wanting to join ya'll. It is my first month ttc and I'm super excited. I was trying to decide if I should use preseed or no, but after reading your posts, I'm going to the store tonight! :) Buuuut, I'm still on AF this month, just got off the NuvaRing. CD 4.
I have adenomyosis,https://www.mayoclinic.com/health/Adenomyosis/DS00636,
That link is the definition of it. Anyways, it is very painful. I cramp every day, and can make getting pregnant hard. :/ I had one chemical Pregnancy. Was a very heartbreaking loss.
But Now DH and I are back and ready to try for a baby:) So Baby dust to all of you ladies!

Hello everyone! Thought I would see how everyone is doing! It is ovulation week for me! YAY! We are going to be casual this month because of our trip in March but I just ordered 100 opks and 20 preggo tests on Amazon. I mean business haha!

Hope you all are doing well!

Hey ErikaJo! Yay for being in your ovulation week!!! Thats the most exciting week, in my opinion. Lots and lots of baby dust is being sent your way ;)
:dust:

DH and I also have a trip in March and as long as I get AF on time, that should be my ovulation week. I'm hoping AF doesn't show though... I wouldn't mind spending my vacation as a pregnant woman :) I'm 7dpo today!

Hi, ladies! I was wanting to join ya'll. It is my first month ttc and I'm super excited. I was trying to decide if I should use preseed or no, but after reading your posts, I'm going to the store tonight! :) Buuuut, I'm still on AF this month, just got off the NuvaRing. CD 4.
I have adenomyosis,https://www.mayoclinic.com/health/Adenomyosis/DS00636,
That link is the definition of it. Anyways, it is very painful. I cramp every day, and can make getting pregnant hard. :/ I had one chemical Pregnancy. Was a very heartbreaking loss.
But Now DH and I are back and ready to try for a baby:) So Baby dust to all of you ladies!

Welcome to our thread :) sorry to hear about your adenomyosis & chemical pregnancy :( this is a great thread to talk to very supportive women, so you're in the right place!!! Best of luck to you while ttc, please keep us posted!

Hey girls so I'm gunna take it as I ovulated again so my 2ww wait starts all ova again fml my boobs are getting sore not really my boob more the nipple a burning sensation im still constipated more at night then morning sorry tmi and slight cramping also so hungry I ate heaps and I still felt empty I think I'm getting a uti I just peed and it burnt but when I'd finished it still felt like I was needing to pee like I was pushing but had no controls of it weird. Anyway get bak to u all soon keep us posted good luck fx'd

Hey ladies, just wanted to check in and let y'all know I got my lab results. Not good. My progesterone was only .3 and indicates that I did not actually ovulate. Now just waiting for AF/ovulation(?) before I can start my next cycle of clomid. She's bumping me up to 100mg next cycle...

:cry:

Hey ladies, just wanted to check in and let y'all know I got my lab results. Not good. My progesterone was only .3 and indicates that I did not actually ovulate. Now just waiting for AF/ovulation(?) before I can start my next cycle of clomid. She's bumping me up to 100mg next cycle...

:cry:

Sorry to hear about your results! Thats a bummer! I hope the 100mg works for you!

Seems everyone one is in some type of waiting! Wish we could figure out a better way to make it all go faster.

I start provera tomorrow! Can't wait to get the ball rolling finally! Yay. Sport I haven't been responsive much lately! Not much going on with me, just trying to stay busy! Working today through next friday straight. :/

Hope every one is well and keeping their heads up. FX'd for everyone! :)

Hi ladies...this tww is no fun. Mrs.326, sorry to hear about your results :/ at least you are headed on the right path with answers and sooner than later you will get that bfp :) keep your head up!!! i went in this morning for my day 21 blood work. it is suppose to check my progesterone and thyroid. im hoping everything comes back normal. as if this tww wasnt enough, now i have to wait for these results. lets all get some good news here soon!

I got a positive ovulation today! YAY!

Has anyone ever done a psychic reading? I couldn't resist and I did one from Gail. It was very accurate! I was surprised.

Hope everyone is great!!!

Yay, ErikaJo! That's great!! :)

I did a psychic reading years ago... I can't even remember what all they said. What did your psychic tell you?

That's great!!! Now get to baby making ErikaJo! :) this tww sucks I don't know how much more I can last. I have been super bitchy the past few days which is very very unlikely of me. And not to mention I have had a constant headache the last 3 days. DH says I'm dehydrated but I don't know.....I need to call Monday to see what my lab results came back with for the thyroid and the progesterone levels.

How is everyone else doing?

Hey Everyone!!! How is their weekend going!?!? Threads been quiet the last few days! Hope everyone is relaxing and BD'ing....Is everyone in their TWW??:sleep:

I'm still taking Provera....waiting for AF so I can move onto Clomid :) :happydance: Getting so excited :)

Hey Everyone!!! How is their weekend going!?!? Threads been quiet the last few days! Hope everyone is relaxing and BD'ing....Is everyone in their TWW??:sleep:

I'm still taking Provera....waiting for AF so I can move onto Clomid :) :happydance: Getting so excited :)

Hi MrsKibler, the weekend is dragging!!! lol. I can't bring myself to go out or to do anything. I have baby on my brain 24/7. I am a vendor at a huge bridal show coming up next weekend and I am so not prepared. I keep putting it off which isn't going to fly come saturday, lol. I just hate the not knowing, ya know :wacko:

I think most of us are in the tww. Hopefully we will be getting updates soon and lots of BFP's:happydance:

Still waiting for AF. No signs she'll be here anytime soon. Just hoping I start before or after our vacation in 2 weeks. I did acupuncture on Friday. She was very honest and told me she does not specialize in fertility but has had a lot of success helping women regulate their cycles, which is ultimately what I need, so I'm hopeful the acupuncture coupled with clomid will help me conceive!

This weekend has been super busy! My sister in law came to visit with my niece (20 months) and nephew (6yrs). While I don't always get along with her, it was actually a good visit and so fun playing with the kids. Just the motivation I needed to not lose hope ;). DH left this morning for a business trip so I've been catching up on laundry and recorded tv shows... not a bad end to an already great weekend.

Hope you've all had an awesome weekend! Can't wait for some bfp news soon :)

Still waiting for AF. No signs she'll be here anytime soon. Just hoping I start before or after our vacation in 2 weeks. I did acupuncture on Friday. She was very honest and told me she does not specialize in fertility but has had a lot of success helping women regulate their cycles, which is ultimately what I need, so I'm hopeful the acupuncture coupled with clomid will help me conceive!

This weekend has been super busy! My sister in law came to visit with my niece (20 months) and nephew (6yrs). While I don't always get along with her, it was actually a good visit and so fun playing with the kids. Just the motivation I needed to not lose hope ;). DH left this morning for a business trip so I've been catching up on laundry and recorded tv shows... not a bad end to an already great weekend.

Hope you've all had an awesome weekend! Can't wait for some bfp news soon :)

You should talk to your doctor about getting proverato bring af when you have neg. Test did you test it all of this month?

We talked about it and she will not prescribe it until I'm "late", but I didnt ovulate this cycle. If I would have ovulated I would be late this week, so I plan on calling her back on Friday if AF hasn't showed. I tested before I got my lab results, which was a bfn, but once I got my lab results back I know there is zero chance for us this cycle... My progesterone was only 0.3...

I am curently in the tww, this is our second month using preseed. Hopefully it will help.

I have had a + OPK for the past three days. Is this normal? Does anyone know if you actually get a positive the WHILE you are ovulating?

Anyways, she told me I would conceive a boy by April 2012 and it will be born before Christmas. I will conceive another boy April 2013. She said I will feel content but DH and I both want at least 3 kids so well see!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->