Trying preseed this time!

I'm on clomid so they do a standard CD21 progesterone blood test. My level was only 0.3 (extremely low) which indicated I did not ovulate. They like for your levels to be 11 or higher after ovulation.

I check my cm internally. You can base it off of discharge if you like, but you'll get a much better idea of you check internally, and you can also determine your cervical position. When you fertile it will be SHOW (Soft High Open Wet). If it's closed or firm then you're likely not fertile.

Hey girls so it's a bfn :(
Guess I just got to wait for the B@$ch to show her ugly face I got extremely sore nipples cramps low back aches tender boobs and headaches the only thing I have different this time is I have a lot of discharge very creamy so dnt kno if that's got anything to do with it. Staying away from the forum definitely eased my mind and stopped me thinking about it so much but it looks like It didn't help me with the baby I want so bad. Now to do it all ova again that's 14 months of ttc :'(
Seriously don't kno how much longer I can do this.

Good luck to the rest of u ladies hope there are some bfps soon :)

Oh, Trying, I'm so sorry to hear that :( I know it's stressful, but stay strong and keep in mind that it will happen for you eventually! We're all here to support you. Here's to the next cycle! Hopefully you and I will both come out with BFPs next time. :hugs:

where can i buy preseed from? im in yorkshire uk. can u get it from the supermarkets or is it more a chemist thing?
would love to give it a go. :)

where can i buy preseed from? im in yorkshire uk. can u get it from the supermarkets or is it more a chemist thing?
would love to give it a go. :)

You can order it online. A lot of women get it from this site: Early Pregnancy Tests
Good luck!

Guess I just got to wait for the B@$ch to show her ugly face I got extremely sore nipples cramps low back aches tender boobs and headaches the only thing I have different this time is I have a lot of discharge very creamy so dnt kno if that's got anything to do with it. Staying away from the forum definitely eased my mind and stopped me thinking about it so much but it looks like It didn't help me with the baby I want so bad. Now to do it all ova again that's 14 months of ttc :'(

Oh, Trying, I'm so sorry to hear that :( I know it's stressful, but stay strong and keep in mind that it will happen for you eventually! We're all here to support you. Here's to the next cycle! Hopefully you and I will both come out with BFPs next time. :hugs:

Naww thx darl I'm really glad I got support on this forum won't it be great to e bump buddies lol anyway she still hasn't arrived so just waiting now I'm sure she will b here by night time if not definitely tomorrow morning :(

I'm so sorry about the negative :cry: I find not doing pt make it a little easier, then when u start getting AF symptoms and she shows up its not as sad. But I do find myself questioning some of my weird "periods" wondering if I need to take a test. But then it's always no.

It's so hard not to get ur hopes up, especially when things appear to be different. I'm really bad at getting my hopes up. My hub gets really mad at me when I do cause he feels awful when I have my huge crash. He can really be a Debbie downer but I guess he does a great job of keeping my perspective in range during the month when I start getting excited.

I think I might actually pick up the opt this month and try to chart my temp. I want to know when I ovulate, I really have no idea. I do know when it is to late cause my boobs start to get really sore.

So is anyone else sticking it to the :witch: and having a glass of wine tonight?

What is your beverage of choice?

:wine:

Has anyone bought anything yet for :baby: your hoping to be pregnant with soon?

I have my baby book and baby journal, a high chair for using in restaurants, magnified nail clippers and a baby boy crib outfit set. The crib outfit that I fell in love with is Carters Forest Friends. It's creams and browns with baby forest animals; bear, raccoon, deer, etc. If we had a boy (which I hope to have at least one boy and girl at least shooting for 3 kids) the nursery outfit is the only nursery outfit I liked anywhere. After finding it, found out months later that it was being discontinued :nope:

I even tried finding something else for a nursery for a boy and didn't like anything. I ended up talking my hub into letting me purchase the items with my bday $ from my aunt. He agreed as long as we don't actually open anything till we find out were having a boy.

I'm so happy though knowing if and when we have a boy that his room will be everything I dream of! :happydance:

Hi ladies, i have read most of the stories, and I'll keep my fingers crossed also for you guys... My fiance and I used preseed today and i also used the INSTEAD SOFT CUPS immediately after BD. Im praying and hoping this is it, even though this is my fertile week my ovulation day was about 3 days ago...
BABY DUST TO US ALL.....

Hi ladies, i have read most of the stories, and I'll keep my fingers crossed also for you guys... My fiance and I used preseed today and i also used the INSTEAD SOFT CUPS immediately after BD. Im praying and hoping this is it, even though this is my fertile week my ovulation day was about 3 days ago...
BABY DUST TO US ALL.....

What was the cup like?

I've heard them mention it on here and was wanting to look into it, but not sure where to begin finding it. Is it really uncomfortable?

BABY DUST TO US ALL.....

Preseed is awesome! I think next cycle I'm also going to try Robitussin or Mucinex as my fertile CM is typically non-existent or too thick (there's no happy medium). Did you BD all the way up to ovulation? Are you charting? Not sure how long you've been TTC, but once you ovulate the egg is only viable for 12-24 hours. If it's not fertilized within that window then you don't really have a chance of pregnancy that cycle. Not to say you souldn't keep BD'ing just in case :) If you ovulated later than you think you did, then you're in good shape!

Has anyone bought anything yet for :baby: your hoping to be pregnant with soon?

I have my baby book and baby journal, a high chair for using in restaurants, magnified nail clippers and a baby boy crib outfit set. The crib outfit that I fell in love with is Carters Forest Friends. It's creams and browns with baby forest animals; bear, raccoon, deer, etc. If we had a boy (which I hope to have at least one boy and girl at least shooting for 3 kids) the nursery outfit is the only nursery outfit I liked anywhere. After finding it, found out months later that it was being discontinued :nope:

I even tried finding something else for a nursery for a boy and didn't like anything. I ended up talking my hub into letting me purchase the items with my bday $ from my aunt. He agreed as long as we don't actually open anything till we find out were having a boy.

I'm so happy though knowing if and when we have a boy that his room will be everything I dream of! :happydance:

Wow! I think I would be paranoid buying something so soon, not that it's a bad thing that you did. I haven't purchased anything yet, but temptation does strike and I have to resist the urge to go nuts anytime I see baby clothes or tiny baby accessories I know we'll eventually need.

I'm so sorry about the negative :cry: I find not doing pt make it a little easier, then when u start getting AF symptoms and she shows up its not as sad. But I do find myself questioning some of my weird "periods" wondering if I need to take a test. But then it's always no.

It's so hard not to get ur hopes up, especially when things appear to be different. I'm really bad at getting my hopes up. My hub gets really mad at me when I do cause he feels awful when I have my huge crash. He can really be a Debbie downer but I guess he does a great job of keeping my perspective in range during the month when I start getting excited.

I think I might actually pick up the opt this month and try to chart my temp. I want to know when I ovulate, I really have no idea. I do know when it is to late cause my boobs start to get really sore.

Hey thx well I still dont have my period and bbs are still so sore I am getting more cramps and these weird twinging pains which feel weird I just keep waiting and to see if my period comes if it's not here in 2-4 days I'll go to doc for blood test. I'm so over all the trying and the failing it's the most worst feeling in the world I just want a baby so bad. Anyway all the best of luck to the rest of u like everyone says though ur not out till at shows so there is still hope.

Well unfortunate my fiance has come home late ((truck driver)) so he wasn't here the first few days of my fertile window. We didn't get a chance to Bd all the way up to ovulation. The day he came home is the day my pressed and soft cups came in the mail. So we immediately jumped on it, even though my ovulation day was 2 days prior, we were still able to bd within my fertile window. I used the pressed according to instructions and I believe I used the soft cups right because I had no
leakage. Keeping fingers crossed and praying that this time we succeeded .. In the meanwhile, baby dust to all and I will keep you posted. Please keep me and my fiance in your prayers and thoughts as I do the same...

Well unfortunate my fiance has come home late ((truck driver)) so he wasn't here the first few days of my fertile window. We didn't get a chance to Bd all the way up to ovulation. The day he came home is the day my pressed and soft cups came in the mail. So we immediately jumped on it, even though my ovulation day was 2 days prior, we were still able to bd within my fertile window. I used the pressed according to instructions and I believe I used the soft cups right because I had no
leakage. Keeping fingers crossed and praying that this time we succeeded .. In the meanwhile, baby dust to all and I will keep you posted. Please keep me and my fiance in your prayers and thoughts as I do the same...

will keep you in my prayers chyna hope that you were able to catch that eggie :hugs: :dust: to you too

will keep you in my prayers chyna hope that you were able to catch that eggie :hugs: :dust: to you too

Thanks Lucy, cause Lord knows i need it and really want it... As far as the SOFT CUPS goes, after i removed this one the only thing that come out was the semen (( which is what suppose to come out )), now that the cup is out the whole entire day nothing came out and the next day either... But now today i dont know if its just my discharge or what it is but its just a little.

Sorry I have not been posting, I can no longer use my computer at work. :/
Annnnyways, I ovulated early. I ended up ovulating on the 27th of Feb.
It was a few days early, I'm assuming because I just got off b/c and my cycle is a little wack. But DH and i had Baby danced 2 times the day before I ovulated and a couple days before that. Then we BD'd on the day of and the day after:) Hopefully It worked:)
I ordered some tests on the internet and they will be getting here on the 6th. Which will put me at 8dpo. Havent really been symptom spotting. Just had a WHOLE LOT of discharge. ew. But other than that I feel pretty normal. :/
Who else is on the dreaded tww and what are your symptoms?

Good morning ladies, hope you all had a nice weekend. AF showed her face bright and early this morning and she is not being nice :/ I will be starting my first round of clomid on Wednesday....kinda nervous and anxious at the same time. Let's hope march is the month for us all!!!!

Hey Hope! We had a great weekend, hope you did as well!

Can you believe I'm actually jealous of AF getting you? I'm CD39 with no signs of AF whatsoever... I'm going to wait until we get back from vacation to have the doctor prescribe anything. I hope everything goes well and your first round of clomid is your last!! :)

Hey Hope! We had a great weekend, hope you did as well!

Can you believe I'm actually jealous of AF getting you? I'm CD39 with no signs of AF whatsoever... I'm going to wait until we get back from vacation to have the doctor prescribe anything. I hope everything goes well and your first round of clomid is your last!! :)

My weekend went well. We had our bridal show yesterday which was successful so im happy and glad its over with :) i also hope this cycle will be the only cycle for clomid. Is it necessary that i take it same time every day? Irony of this whole thing is that i start clomid exactly on my birthday. My husband says its a sign that clomid is my bday gift and in 3 weeks we will get our bfp. I hope sooo!
Im sorry about af playing the waiting game with you. Its really annoying when she just does what she wants. Hopefully she will arrive soon so you can move on to the next cycle :)

Hey everyone! I'm back from my well needed vacation! Sounds like we've got a couple in their TTW! Good luck ladies!! Baby dust to ya!

AF showed Saturday, so I also start clomid Wednesday!!
Hope1409- It'll be nice to have someone going through their cycle starting clomid at the same time :) I can't wait to start!

I think taking the clomid everyday is a good idea so that the hormones are consistent.

Mrs326- I hope AF comes soon for you so you can get going on your next cycle!!!! Orrr that maybe somehow you could get a BFP :)

Hope everyone had a great weekend :):flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->