Trying preseed this time!

Hi MrsKibler. I also start my first round of clomid on wednesday so looks like you got yourself a buddy! Lol. What time of day do you take yours? I am planning to take mine around 7-8pm.

Hey everyone! I'm back from my well needed vacation! Sounds like we've got a couple in their TTW! Good luck ladies!! Baby dust to ya!

AF showed Saturday, so I also start clomid Wednesday!!
Hope1409- It'll be nice to have someone going through their cycle starting clomid at the same time :) I can't wait to start!

I think taking the clomid everyday is a good idea so that the hormones are consistent.

Mrs326- I hope AF comes soon for you so you can get going on your next cycle!!!! Orrr that maybe somehow you could get a BFP :)

Hope everyone had a great weekend :):flower:

Welcome back! How was the vacation?? We're leaving on Sunday and I can't wait!

I agree with Mrs.Kibler, I took my clomid every day at the same time... I sort of treated it like birth control.

I hope AF comes soon, too! It would be great if I got a BFP, however I think you'd have to start calling me Mary if that happened... DH has been out of town for 2 weeks. LOL! :)

Hey girls! I think I am going to join the pre seed club! Hubby and I are on cycle #6 and I figured it can hurt to try!!!

Hey I will probably take around noon, I work PM shift so the chances I remember when i get home would be slim. :)

My vacation was wonderful, I spent it with DH's family for his grandpas 80th birthday...even though hubby couldn't come, I had fun :)

Mrs 326, I hope you enjoy your vacation! I wish you better luck on your next cycle! I came across a living social deal that had acupuncture for 30 bucks...I think I might get it...We'll see.

You should definitely try acupuncture. That is what CAValleygirl was doing, along with clomid, and she just got her BFP! I'm going again this Friday. We'll see if it starts to help!

Hey Guys! I just wanted to stop in and see how everyone is doing?! Anything new with anyone?!

Hope- and side effects from the clomid?

I have my acupuncture appointment tomorrow morning! I'm so excited!! :)

Baby dust to everyone!

Hey Guys! I just wanted to stop in and see how everyone is doing?! Anything new with anyone?!

Baby dust to everyone!

No side effects yet...I hope it stays this way. How about you?

Good luck with the appointment, let us know how it goes. I tried acupuncture twice a few years back (not for fertility reasons) and didn't really think it's for me. Probably because I can never get my mind in a state of ease and relaxation in order for the needles to do there thing lol :dohh:

Baby dust to everyone!

I ovulated!!! on my own!!! yippee :) Not sure if anything will come of it, but I'm happy it finally happened (CD43 today).

I have acupuncture again today after work! Hope yours goes well!

Also, I bought into the psychic thing and got my reading last night... She predicted a GIRL and sees the month of April connected to her (as either the concpetion, find out, or delivery month). I'm keeping my FX'd she's right!

omg Mrs that is great news!!!! Maybe this trip your going to take will be named the "conception trip" lol. You are so brave for getting a reading done. I soooo want to also but I am chicken shit of what they have to say. But I believe in them soooo yayyy for April :)

Hello everyone!
I just wanted to give an update. I hope all you ladies are doing well.

I got my BFP!!!!!! 8 of them since last night! I just keep testing haha.

We used preseed once during ovulation, DH took zinc, I didn't take ANY ibuprofen (which is really hard for me!), and we had some amazing BDING!

I leave for my honeymoon tomorrow morning! No drinking for me I guess.

Good luck girls!

Hello everyone!

We used preseed once during ovulation, DH took zinc, I didn't take ANY ibuprofen (which is really hard for me!), and we had some amazing BDING!

Good luck girls!

Congratulations ErikaJo, that is great news!!!! I am so excited you finally got your BFP!!! Happy and Healthy 9 months to you. :hugs:

omg Mrs that is great news!!!! Maybe this trip your going to take will be named the "conception trip" lol. You are so brave for getting a reading done. I soooo want to also but I am chicken shit of what they have to say. But I believe in them soooo yayyy for April :)

I sue hope she's right! DH is already convinced I'm KU since I was naseaus yesterday... Tried explaining to him it's waaaayy to early to tell (5dpo) and something I are probably wasn't sitting well. Just going to relax during our vacation (heading to the airport now!!!) and I will worry about testing when we get back on Friday. I was actually tempted to bring a few HPTs with me but decided to leave them at home so I won't obsess. :)

Hello everyone!

Good luck girls!

That is fantastic news!!!!!!! Congratulations to you :) hopefully we'll be joining you soon! H&H 9 months!

Yayyy Erikajo! Finally someone got their BFP! So happy for you!!! Happy and Healthy 9 months to you! :) Keep us updated on how you are doing!!!

Mrs326! Thats exciting!!! Hopefully you'll be getting you BFP in a week! Can't wait for all of us to start getting them!!

Today is my last day taking clomid. The only side effect I've had is crying sooo easily...Which could just be me too and not the clomid. lol I opened my soon to be sister in law's bridal shower invitation and got choked up... Yesterday I had to go to kohls and walked by the baby section and almost had a mental break down! I Saw all the cute easter outfits and the tears just started coming. lol. Someday I'll be able to actually buy something from there! lol....pathetic.
Acupuncture went well...he wants me to come twice a week for a month, and then every week after that. ....But I don't want to put that much money into that quite yet. If clomid doesn't work, then maybe I'll think about it. I'm not sure I'm completely sold on the idea.
Has anyone planned out how you want to tell your DH when you get your BFP?? Just wondering...I'm always trying to think of cute ways of doing everything.

Just enjoy your trip Mrs.326 and have fun!!! And hopefully when you get back you will give us all great news! :)

MrsKibler I am also on my last pill today. Luckily I had no side effects other than a slight dizzy spell on day 3 but that only lasted like 5 seconds so it might not have been from clomid. I think I am going to start using the opk starting tomorrow even though I know its too soon, but better be safe than miss my surge. Will you be going in for day21 bloodwork to see where your levels are?

Just enjoy your trip Mrs.326 and have fun!!! And hopefully when you get back you will give us all great news! :)

MrsKibler I am also on my last pill today. Luckily I had no side effects other than a slight dizzy spell on day 3 but that only lasted like 5 seconds so it might not have been from clomid. I think I am going to start using the opk starting tomorrow even though I know its too soon, but better be safe than miss my surge. Will you be going in for day21 bloodwork to see where your levels are?

Thats good you had no side effects. I was debating on when I should start my OPK's too. I don't have blood work ordered,but I work in a lab so it wouldn't be hard for me to get done. So we'll see. I might just hold out. My dr. told me that if I don't have a positive preg test on day 35, to start my provera to bring af. and she'll up my dosage for next month. I'm really hoping to have a reason we don't have to deal with that though :) Do you have bloodwork ordered??

my doc gave me the lab slip for the day 21 blood work so as soon as i get my pos opk, i gotta go in 7 days after that. i am praying this clomid will do the trick and one cycle will be all it takes :) i took my last pill today so i need to gather my energy for some intense baby dancing days ahead, lol.

my doc gave me the lab slip for the day 21 blood work so as soon as i get my pos opk, i gotta go in 7 days after that. i am praying this clomid will do the trick and one cycle will be all it takes :) i took my last pill today so i need to gather my energy for some intense baby dancing days ahead, lol.[/QU

Well good luck and happy baby dancing to ya :) :happydance:

Hey ladies!!! We're in Mexico, but DH is sleeping and I was checking work emails so I thought I'd get some BNB time in as well :)

How are y'all doing? Have either of you hit your surge yet?? We're all so close to our BFPs, it's exciting! I am 7-8dpo today. I think the best part about vacation is I'm not obsessing over testing :) I haven't really had any symptoms (even my nipples quit hurting today) so we'll see. I guess I'll find out next week :)

Hey ladies!!! We're in Mexico, but DH is sleeping and I was checking work emails so I thought I'd get some BNB time in as well :)

How are y'all doing? Have either of you hit your surge yet?? We're all so close to our BFPs, it's exciting! I am 7-8dpo today. I think the best part about vacation is I'm not obsessing over testing :) I haven't really had any symptoms (even my nipples quit hurting today) so we'll see. I guess I'll find out next week :)

Hi Mrs.326, it's good to hear youre having a great time on your trip. And yes, the less obsessing the better! :happydance: I am still waiting to hit my surge. I took my last clomid pill on Sunday and I'm using the opk but still no smiley face but I think it's too soon anyway. I'm thinking I will hopefully surge this weekend. We started bding yesterday and boy was it painful (sorry tmi) so I'm loading up on water and green tea to get some cm going on down there lol! Enjoy the rest of your trip and let us know what happens with your test next week! :hugs:

Hey! Glad you are relaxing on your trip! Mexico sounds wonderful!
I haven't hit my Surge yet either, Negative yesterday morning and tonight. So We'll see! The last couple days I had been very down, I think it was the clomid. I just wanted to CRY. But today very happy :) Excited to see if I ovulate this month! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->