Trying preseed this time!

Okie ladies I need to ask something a little embarrassing :blush: but you ladies are the first people I thought of who I felt comfortable sharing it with.

Dh and I have dtd twice so far since finishing clomid. Each time we dtd, it hurts like a Mofo!!!!! Like a burning sensation. Have you guys ever heard that? I know clomid tends to dry up cm, and I'm dry to begin with but it's so painful. We use Preeseed, a lot of it too but it still burns. Ive never had such pain, I can't even enjoy myself lol :blush:

Sorry for the tmi but just wanted to see if you girls had heard of this or experienced it.

Okie ladies I need to ask something a little embarrassing :blush: but you ladies are the first people I thought of who I felt comfortable sharing it with.

Dh and I have dtd twice so far since finishing clomid. Each time we dtd, it hurts like a Mofo!!!!! Like a burning sensation. Have you guys ever heard that? I know clomid tends to dry up cm, and I'm dry to begin with but it's so painful. We use Preeseed, a lot of it too but it still burns. Ive never had such pain, I can't even enjoy myself lol :blush:

Sorry for the tmi but just wanted to see if you girls had heard of this or experienced it.

Yikes!! Sorry to hear about that, Hope. Unfortunately I don't have much advice to give as I've never experienced anything like what you're describing. My best recommendation would be to call the doctor just to make sure it's normal. Let us know if you find out what's causing it... Hope it gets better for you!

OMG! I think I just got my :bfp:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://i1155.photobucket.com/albums/p546/Lderosa5/Tests/c45c3363.jpg

What do you think????

OMG!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: I think you just did tooooo!

Congrats!!!! Seeing this post made my morning :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Yay mrs 326!!! So exciting! So happy for you! H & h nine months!

Hope, have you hit your LH surge yet?

Bumming hard today, I haven't hit my LH surge, no sign of ovulation at all. Don't think the 50 mg worked for me. We'll see. Mrs did you find you were ovulating again with opks?

I haven't experienced this either. Did you call your doctor? Could it be yeast infection?

Bumming hard today, I haven't hit my LH surge, no sign of ovulation at all. Don't think the 50 mg worked for me. We'll see. Mrs did you find you were ovulating again with opks?

I have not hit my surge either which is really frustrating. Dh and I are going to bd tonight so if the burning is still there I'm going to call the doc tomorrow. I have never had a yeast infection so I have no idea if that's what it is. It only burns during sex and for a little while afterward or when I use the bathroom right after. Another tmi moment, a few mins ago as I wiped, I got a whole chunk of cm on the tissue. I've never seen so much of it! How do I go from being so dry, to getting that? What is clomid doing to meeee :cry: I did an opk affter that too but still nada! Is anything weird going on with you or is it just me? Lol

I have not hit my surge either which is really frustrating. Dh and I are going to bd tonight so if the burning is still there I'm going to call the doc tomorrow. I have never had a yeast infection so I have no idea if that's what it is. It only burns during sex and for a little while afterward or when I use the bathroom right after. Another tmi moment, a few mins ago as I wiped, I got a whole chunk of cm on the tissue. I've never seen so much of it! How do I go from being so dry, to getting that? What is clomid doing to meeee :cry: I did an opk affter that too but still nada! Is anything weird going on with you or is it just me? Lol

Well maybe we are just late ovulators lol. I've never had a yeast infection either, but if out doesn't go away id definately call the doc. Only weird thing for me is no LH surge. I'm out of opks and need to buy more.what brand does everyone use? Let me know when you get your LH surge. Are you temping and checking cervix position as well?

Just to give y'all some hope... I didn't ovulate on clomid either... I ovulated 2 weeks after I should have, so maybe you guys will just ovulate late like me! And then we'll all have BFPs :)

Ya, my sis said the same thing about the yeast, she said it would be irritating constantly and not just during sex. I only use opk's I never got into the whole temping thing. I feel like I should be ovulating any day now. I had a chunk of cm when I wiped today (sorry tmi) so I'm hoping o is just around the corner. I use clear blue digi for the opk's.

Mrs.326, it would be amazing if we all got our bfp together!!!!

mail

Does this look like a positive OPK? I know in the directions it says if its more faint then it is negative, but my past ones have been completely clear? (Though they were a different brand) What do you think??

The pic didn't attach....either that or it's just on my end :/

Not working for me either. Buuut I wanted to share I got my smiley this morning :) exactly 9 days after my last clomid pill. Next step, continue bding and go in for bloods next week! I really hope this is it!!!!! Strange thing is, last night I had a dream that I had a 8 month old baby girl and I was constantly holding her in my arms and not putting her down. I remember thinking in my dream too that she was very strong for an 8 month old, lol. Woke up feeling very emotional :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->