Trying preseed this time!

I had that gassy, cramoy and bloated feeling on fri. I am sure fri was when I ovulation cuz I never have discomfort like that. I don't even know how many dpo I am anymore lol. I gave up! All I know is I'm goin in we'd for bloodwork. And remember, your never "out" until the witch shows her ugly face. Keep positive!! :)

Hey ladies! Just checking in to see how things are going. Anything new?? :) FX'd!

Hey ladies! Just checking in to see how things are going. Anything new?? :) FX'd!

Just hangin in there. Went for blood work yesterday so I hope I find out tomorrow if my levels are up or not. This saturday is my little nephews christening so I am keeping busy with that trying not to symptom spot.

How are you doing? Are you having any symptoms or anything? When do you go in for your first prenatal visit? I have this gut feeling that I am going to have twins, when I get a bfp that is, lol....I don't know if that feeling means anything but it's just weird, lol. Are you having any maternal feelings yet? :happydance:

It's good to stay busy! :) Hopefully you'll get good news, though!

No major symtpoms... just really sore boobs and mild cramping. I haven't been sick or anything like that. I have had really bad insomnia though. I think it's just anxiety. Our appointment is next Wednesday, so I'm anxious to see the heartbeat and know that everything is okay. I don't know how some women go 8-12 weeks without their first scans! I'd go insane and be a zombie...

Good luck with your appointment, I am sure it is all going to go well :)

I had sore boobs and cramping too. It was like afx10. I didn't have insomnia though. I am usually a late sleeper (1am or so) but when I was preg, those 2 weeks after i got my bfp, i was asleep on the couch at like 10pm haha. I am sure after your first appointment, you will be more at ease and less anxious, then you can catch some zzz's.

Exactly! I can't wait for the appointment! My breast soreness comes and goes - it's usually not that bad in the morning, but by the time I get home from work they really hurt. I've read it's normal, so I'm trying not to pay attention to it. I've also just started getting super hungry! Oh my gosh, I eat and an hour later I'm hungry again. I bought some freeze dried fruit and keep tons of it in my desk at work... at least if I have to munch, it's healthy!

I also just found out this morning that my best friend is pregnant! She is 2 weeks behind me. Our lives have always been mirror images of eachother for the most part... all of our big life events have happened within days or months of each other, so it seems only perfect we be pregnant at the same time! Hopefully you guys will be joining us soon! :)

UPDATE LADIES.....my progesterone levels are up!!!!! I am overly excited right now!!! My body responded well to the clomid and I went from 5.1 to 19. :happydance::happydance:

above 14 is what the nurse said they like to see so, 19 is good right? The nurse said the doc had put a little note on my file that said there was a good chance I was preggo, so I am keeping every possible limb on my body crossed!!! Im trying not getting my hopes up too high yet but at least I know there is more of a chance for me to be pregnant and that I am one step closer to my bfp!!!! :cry: happy tears!!! my dh and I just held each other and cried for a good 5 mins after that phone call. this past year we have gone through so much so just knowing that we are heading in the right direction is a relief for us. We both know that if we dont get our bfp this month...we are still one step closer to getting there!!!!

Hope, I am so happy for you!!! That is such a sweet story about you and DH! :) And 19 is a great number :) so hoping for more great news for you in the coming weeks!!

hi ladies congrads to all the BFP,:happydance::happydance::thumbup:, I am also using preseed this month, hoping this will work this time on cd 8 OPK neg as of right now exspecting a positive in a few days ita getting close. been trying for a year now, and heartbreaking with every BFN I see, hanging in there, not going to give up, prayers are with you all. HUGS HUGS FRIENDS

Hey ladies! I hope everyone is doing well.

Hope- So exciting about your Prog. level!! Hopefully some more good news in a week! :)

I didn't have my progesterone check but had a serum blood preg test done and it was neg, which I know is early yet. I've had some severe cyst pain though, so im guessing ovulation didn't occur. I'm super bloated which seems to get worse with each cycle. :( Not cool, I actually look like I could be pregnant with the bloat I have! ....Blah.

I sent my hubs a link with a really cute fertility necklace just to ask him what he thought of it, and I got a message back saying he bought it :) So I'm super excited to get it in the mail next week!!! :)

Hi ladies, how's everyone doing? :flower:

I think the tww is ending soon here for some of us...I'm trying to be strong and not test before Friday. I have been having strong af like cramps since thursday, which is odd because I usually get my cramps a day before af is due. So I'm not sure if it's a clomid thing or maybe an implantation thing??? I think I am either 10 or 11dpo...not sure anymore haha. How's everyone else feeling? Any symptom spotting going on?

Hi ladies, how's everyone doing? :flower:

I think the tww is ending soon here for some of us...I'm trying to be strong and not test before Friday. I have been having strong af like cramps since thursday, which is odd because I usually get my cramps a day before af is due. So I'm not sure if it's a clomid thing or maybe an implantation thing??? I think I am either 10 or 11dpo...not sure anymore haha. How's everyone else feeling? Any symptom spotting going on?

Hey! Hopefully its an implantation thing!!

Sooo Bloated x100, the other night DH and I BD'd and thought a little while after that I was dying. Right after BD, felt crampy and with in 10 minutes had the worst abdominal pain that continued to my bottom ( TMI sorry). I threw up and all. One of the worst things I've experienced. Pain started to subside after a couple hours...I'm still having some dull pain and aches. Called the doctor, she believes it was another cyst rupture. :( Never had one so painful!! So I don't think I ovulated this month. Hopefully with the increase in dosage of clomid next cycle, I won't have a cyst issue....but this sucks...Kinda worried cysts will get worse with the clomid. Not sure, has anyone heard about that before??

Oh my goodness, that's terrible!!! I hope your feeling better now at least? I'm not sure what effect the clomid has on cysts but I know taking clomid for more than 6 months is not recommended because it thins out the uterine lining. That's what I've read up on. I'm sure your doc will adjust the Meds accordingly but hopefully you get your BFP so you won't need to worry about clomid being in your life anymore :thumbup:

Btw, I think you and I are the only ones left active on this thread, haha! :coffee:

MrsK - I hope you're feeling better :( *hugs*

Mrs.326 - Good luck with your appointment next week! Let us know how it goes!

Hope1409 - I'm right there with you...11dpo (ish) today! Got really down yday because I had the tiniest bit of pink in my CM and every time I have had that before it is the start of 1-3 days of spotting before AF arrives :( Not got anything this morning though, so will see if I get any more today.

PS - I am still around too :) I struggle to keep up with the boards though...and to remember where I posted!! still very new to this!

hello ladies got my positive OPK on cd 9 late in the evening,early for me, but have been bedding since,on cd11 now have a question though. I had a possitive OPK on cd 9 and temp is 97.5and has been since cd 9. now when my temp finnally rises does that mean I ovulated then? or when the temp rises does that mean I ovulated the day before the temp rise? HUGS HUGS FRIENDS

Hope - I really hope that's implantation! I started cramping around 9dpo and was sure AF was on her way... but I got a BFP instead, so you never know :) And, I'm still around :) :)

Mrs. Kibler - that's awful! I cannot imagine what that feels like :( I hope it gets better and you get a BFP very soon and can put the cysts behind you. Have you taken an HPT yet? I don't think it's quite the same feeling, but now when DH and I BD, I cramp for like 30 minutes afterward. Granted, with your cysts if that was the type of cramping you were having it would only be worse...

Mrs B - Thank you!! My appointment is actually tomorrow. I cannot wait. I've had the worst insomnia waiting for the scan. When I see a heartbeat, I will feel a million times better. Hopefully the pink CM is residual IB! GL :)

TiaTammy - I wish I could help out, but unfortunately I never charted or anything like that so I'm not 100% sure how it works. I don't think any of the other ladies on this thread do either, but I could be wrong. Hopefully someone can help you out! Are your cycles regular? I know for me, with PCOS, I would get positive OPKs and then never ovulate. Sometimes your body can gear up for ovulation, but it doesn't happen.

Hope - I really hope that's implantation! I started cramping around 9dpo and was sure AF was on her way... but I got a BFP instead, so you never know :) And, I'm still around :) :)

Mrs. Kibler - that's awful! I cannot imagine what that feels like :( I hope it gets better and you get a BFP very soon and can put the cysts behind you. Have you taken an HPT yet? I don't think it's quite the same feeling, but now when DH and I BD, I cramp for like 30 minutes afterward. Granted, with your cysts if that was the type of cramping you were having it would only be worse...

Mrs B - Thank you!! My appointment is actually tomorrow. I cannot wait. I've had the worst insomnia waiting for the scan. When I see a heartbeat, I will feel a million times better. Hopefully the pink CM is residual IB! GL :)

TiaTammy - I wish I could help out, but unfortunately I never charted or anything like that so I'm not 100% sure how it works. I don't think any of the other ladies on this thread do either, but I could be wrong. Hopefully someone can help you out! Are your cycles regular? I know for me, with PCOS, I would get positive OPKs and then never ovulate. Sometimes your body can gear up for ovulation, but it doesn't happen.

Thanks but cycles are reg,every 26 to 28 days HUGS HUGS FRIENDS

Mrs.326 - Oh, you must be so so excited!! Do you get a scan picture? :)

TiaTammy - Sorry I am not sure on this either...I have avoided temping as I would become totally obsessed with it! Hope someone else can give you some advise.

Unfortunately I am out this month...the pink CM got pinker and pinker :( Just been out to get the hubby some vitamins...I feel like I need to try something new each month otherwise why should the outcome be any different...*irrational*!!

Yes! I will get to take pictures home after the scan. I'll also get to see baby again in a few weeks when I go home for my nephew's birthday. My friend's mother is an OB nurse and told me that anytime I come visit she'll do a scan for me (free of charge). I'm going to take my mom with me when I go to her back home since she can't be here for the first one. DH is really excited, though and of course I can't wait :) I'll post the scan for you guys, too!

Yes! I will get to take pictures home after the scan. I'll also get to see baby again in a few weeks when I go home for my nephew's birthday. My friend's mother is an OB nurse and told me that anytime I come visit she'll do a scan for me (free of charge). I'm going to take my mom with me when I go to her back home since she can't be here for the first one. DH is really excited, though and of course I can't wait :) I'll post the scan for you guys, too!

Oh that's awesome, how cool to be able to get scans when you want them (and free of charge!!) Can't wait to see your scan pic :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->