Trying preseed this time!

That's great! So happy for you. We get to live vicariously through you. For now. :)

Yes, for now... but you guys will get your BFPs soon! I feel it in my bones :)

To Mrs. 326-

I must say that after reading your first post from back in January, I got hooked on your story and (after seeing your new status) followed 37 pages of posts to see when you got your BFP!!! HOW EXCITING!!! And inspiring!! :happydance:

I'm new to this site, but it really helps to see that others are going through, (and have gone through) the same process and I'm not as alone as I feel sometimes.

We've been actively trying for 4 months, but off bc for almost a full year. Dr. thinks I might have endo, so I've recently had LSH, Prog, and AMH tests. All were "ok" but less than desirable results. I'm on cd 12, but had a darker line on my OPK last night, so hopefully O will be any day now. Me and DH dtd for the first time using pre-seed last night, and will continue the dance for the next few days. We are crossing our fingers and praying for that extra line on the HGC stick in two weeks. I can't imagine how awesome that feeling but be, compared to the usual dissappointment after TWW. :flower:

To Mrs. 326-

I must say that after reading your first post from back in January, I got hooked on your story and (after seeing your new status) followed 37 pages of posts to see when you got your BFP!!! HOW EXCITING!!! And inspiring!! :happydance:

I'm new to this site, but it really helps to see that others are going through, (and have gone through) the same process and I'm not as alone as I feel sometimes.

We've been actively trying for 4 months, but off bc for almost a full year. Dr. thinks I might have endo, so I've recently had LSH, Prog, and AMH tests. All were "ok" but less than desirable results. I'm on cd 12, but had a darker line on my OPK last night, so hopefully O will be any day now. Me and DH dtd for the first time using pre-seed last night, and will continue the dance for the next few days. We are crossing our fingers and praying for that extra line on the HGC stick in two weeks. I can't imagine how awesome that feeling but be, compared to the usual dissappointment after TWW. :flower:

Awe, Thanks Holly :)

Sorry to hear the troubles you're going through. Just to give you some hope, a friend of mine had endo and she conceived naturally (the cycle before she was set to do IVF). Just keep DTD & keep the faith :) And seeing that second line on an HPT is definitely an amazing feeling - but you'll know soon enough :winkwink:

Great news Mrs.326. Loving the scan photo! Look forward to hearing if you're expecting a little boy or girl, and more scan photos!! xx

Hey ladies! AF came today! Bittersweet. In a lot of pain but can finally start a new cycle after 8 weeks. Trying 100mg. Clomid this cycle. I have a really good feeling about this month. :)

Hope, how are you doing?
anything new with the rest of you ?

Holly, good luck with your journey ahead of you!

Oh! Almost forgot! I have one pill left of the provera to take for tomorrow. Do you think I should take it our not now that I got af? And will start clomid on cd5.

Hi mrs. Kibler. I'm doing ok. Still waiting to ovulate. I don't know much about provera so I can't help you much there...but I would think if you got af on your own, then you wouldn't need it? I could be totally wrong, I am clueless about provera like I said :)

Yesterday I went to see this lady who is sort of like a "spiritual healer" and who prays for you and stuff....she is very well known in the city I'm from. I went to her so she could help me get over my fears, in particular about another mc. I believe in things like this so I went to her, she prayed, did this thing with a white candle and then burned the wax in a pot of water, and I swear the image that formed in the water looked like my ultrasound where there was a sac but no baby :/ i couldnt believe my eyes! And ever since yesterday, each time I think "omg what if after so long I get pregnant and have a mc again" my heart doesn't drop or I don't feel scared! I can't explain it, but it's like she really did remove all my fears from me and those negative thoughts are gone from my mind.

Sorry for the long novel, it was a very moving and emotional experience, one I am still thinking about today. She just kept touching my head and repeating over and over that "I was a flower that had yet to blossom" I couldn't stop crying for a few hours after that, but whatever she did, it helped...I wish I had gone 7 months ago!

Hi mrs. Kibler. I'm doing ok. Still waiting to ovulate. I don't know much about provera so I can't help you much there...but I would think if you got af on your own, then you wouldn't need it? I could be totally wrong, I am clueless about provera like I said :)

Yesterday I went to see this lady who is sort of like a "spiritual healer" and who prays for you and stuff....she is very well known in the city I'm from. I went to her so she could help me get over my fears, in particular about another mc. I believe in things like this so I went to her, she prayed, did this thing with a white candle and then burned the wax in a pot of water, and I swear the image that formed in the water looked like my ultrasound where there was a sac but no baby :/ i couldnt believe my eyes! And ever since yesterday, each time I think "omg what if after so long I get pregnant and have a mc again" my heart doesn't drop or I don't feel scared! I can't explain it, but it's like she really did remove all my fears from me and those negative thoughts are gone from my mind.

Sorry for the long novel, it was a very moving and emotional experience, one I am still thinking about today. She just kept touching my head and repeating over and over that "I was a flower that had yet to blossom" I couldn't stop crying for a few hours after that, but whatever she did, it helped...I wish I had gone 7 months ago!

So happy you were able to get what you've been needing! that stress can do so much to your body so maybe that will help you this month relax so it can happen!

MrsKibler - so happy you are finally on the next cycle!! I have a very good feeling about this month for you as well! Keeping my FX'd :)

Hope - what an amazing story! I'm also glad you were able to find something to help ease the stress/worry that's been plaguing you! Hopefully your new found peace will help you conceive :)

Thanks girls. I feel good and positive about this month so I hope it means something :hugs: I am trying to convince dh to take a trip to cancun next week. I will still be in the tww at that time so it's a good chance for both of us to get our minds off of the whole thing.

How are you girls doing? Mrs.326, is the pregnancy going easy so far? When is your next appointment? Mrs. Kibler, what days are you taking clomid? Has it changed your flow at all? Mine felt like I was 16 again, lol. Hadn't had cramps and flows like that since! Lol.

Thanks girls. I feel good and positive about this month so I hope it means something :hugs: I am trying to convince dh to take a trip to cancun next week. I will still be in the tww at that time so it's a good chance for both of us to get our minds off of the whole thing.

How are you girls doing? Mrs.326, is the pregnancy going easy so far? When is your next appointment? Mrs. Kibler, what days are you taking clomid? Has it changed your flow at all? Mine felt like I was 16 again, lol. Hadn't had cramps and flows like that since! Lol.

I HIGHLY recommend going to Cancun during your TWW :) It worked for us!! :haha:

So far it's easy breezy... I just started feeling a little sick, but no full blown morning sickness or anything. The only steady symptoms are sore bb's & exhaustion (can't wait for the 2nd tri when I'll finally get some energy back!). Our next appointment is May 9 and we'll have our genetic screening a week or two after that, so hopefully we'll get to see baby again :)

I HIGHLY recommend going to Cancun during your TWW :) It worked for us!! :haha:

So far it's easy breezy... I just started feeling a little sick, but no full blown morning sickness or anything. The only steady symptoms are sore bb's & exhaustion (can't wait for the 2nd tri when I'll finally get some energy back!). Our next appointment is May 9 and we'll have our genetic screening a week or two after that, so hopefully we'll get to see baby again :)

Haha, i am working on the hubby so we can go. There are soo many hotels I cant decide which one is best. I am stuck between Fiesta Grand, Liv Aqua and Azul I think it is. Where did you guys stay? Maybe there is something in the cancun water and we will come back to a bfp? lol. :happydance:

May 9th is just around the corner, so not much longer. I have heard second tri is def much easier than the first....your almost there. :hugs:

Haha, i am working on the hubby so we can go. There are soo many hotels I cant decide which one is best. I am stuck between Fiesta Grand, Liv Aqua and Azul I think it is. Where did you guys stay? Maybe there is something in the cancun water and we will come back to a bfp? lol. :happydance:

May 9th is just around the corner, so not much longer. I have heard second tri is def much easier than the first....your almost there. :hugs:

We stayed at Jade Now, but I've heard that any of the Grand resorts are really nice. We're staying at one in Playa del Carmen next summer for my brother-in-law's wedding. I honestly think taking a relaxing trip and not even thinking about getting pregnant really helped us out that month. Who knows, it could all be in my head but I'll forever be greatful that we went :)

It's crazy to think that in just a little over a month I'll be in the second tri! And soon you all will be in the first :)

OH! PS - I just thought I'd share this with y'all. I had a few psychic readings before I got pregnant and they either predicted April/November as significant months (April is when we announced it to family, November is when I'm due) or they said they felt really strong energy around a BFP very soon (these readings were in February/March and I got my BFP in March). I also just got one that I forgot I purchased right after I found out (which was a month ago) and she and all of the others have predicted a girl. I can't wait to find out! Have any of you tried psychic readings? They were right on the conception, I can't wait to see if they're right about gender!

Hope-When will you be hitting your surge? And yes, I had even more horrible cramps. usually its just my left leg and abdominal cramping, but this time it went all the way into my bottom. One big Charlie Horse. :(

I start taking my clomid tomorrow!! :dance: yay! I'm kind of nervous about how the side effects will be. Last time a lot of crying happened. lol.

Mrs326. Thats really neat about your readings! I'd never be strong enough to actually get one, I'd read SOOO much into it I would go crazy!

Hope-When will you be hitting your surge? And yes, I had even more horrible cramps. usually its just my left leg and abdominal cramping, but this time it went all the way into my bottom. One big Charlie Horse. :(

I start taking my clomid tomorrow!! :dance: yay! I'm kind of nervous about how the side effects will be. Last time a lot of crying happened. lol.

Mrs326. Thats really neat about your readings! I'd never be strong enough to actually get one, I'd read SOOO much into it I would go crazy!

Well I had some ewcm today, not much but some. I'm thinking either tomorrow or the next day i will hit my surge. I am on CD13 today so if this cycle is exactly like last month, i will be getting my surge on cd16 and probably ovulating cd19. I have been having on and off cramping which is unusual for me so maybe this month i will ovulate sooner? i will keep you posted! :flower:

Yay for starting another round, MrsKibler... and yay for getting close to O, Hope! :) So exciting for you both!

I got my smiley face a few hours ago....cd15. I think clomid has moved up my o which I believe is the point for me...I think? I jumped dh already, he insists on dtd again tonight but I'm not sure if we should. I rather wait for tomorrow. What do u ladies think?

HOORAY FOR THE SMILEY FACE!!! :)

I'd definitely wait until tomorrow, however I love his enthusiasm! :haha: You want to make sure his guys have enough time to build back up!! Just FYI, we only dtd once 2 days before I ovulated the cycle we conceived (I definitely would have thrown some more in there if I knew I was actually going to ovulate that cycle, but apparently it didn't matter)... my point is, you don't have to continue to bd like crazy to get pregnant... give it another 24 hours so you have an "ample supply" :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->