Trying preseed this time!

Well those cramps were not implantation because AF arrived for me this morning :cry::cry: I really don't know how much more of this roller coaster of emotions i can take!!!! :cry: On to round two of clomid. I really hope the stats are right and that clomid helps within the first 3 months.

Mrs.Kibler, how are you doing?
Mrs.326, good luck today at your appointment, let us know how it goes!!:flower:

How's everyone else doing?

Awe, crud. I really thought this month was it for you, Hope. I'm keeping my fingers super crossed for you all! I know how devestating it can be, but I've got high hopes that you'll get your BFPs soon!

I'm sorry HOPE :( Maybe this next month will be it for the both of us!

AF hasn't come yet, with a negative test this morning, so I start provera today...Just have to go pick it up :( Bummer...
I haven't had any horrible spells since last time so thats good. Hopefully with a higher dosage of clomid I won't have cyst problems this month.

How ya feeling Mrs. 326. Anything new? Did you have your appt yet???

Last night was horrible for me. I was throwing up and had diareah then chills. Have you guys ever had this....is it a clomid thing, an ectopic, a cyst, or jus simple upset stomach? My right side has a dull ache on and off and I am on day three of af so I don't know if I should call my doc. I start my first pill of clomid again tonight. What could it have been?

Last night was horrible for me. I was throwing up and had diareah then chills. Have you guys ever had this....is it a clomid thing, an ectopic, a cyst, or jus simple upset stomach? My right side has a dull ache on and off and I am on day three of af so I don't know if I should call my doc. I start my first pill of clomid again tonight. What could it have been?

Sounds somewhat like what I had the other night. :( Im sorry :( Are you feeling better now? Maybe a cyst? Hopefully not appendix, thats on your right side.

Here's hoping round 2 of clomid is successful for you both!

I feel fine... Just sore bb's really and this crazy "if I don't eat RIGHT THIS SECOND I am going to eat your arm off" feeling that hits me every 2 hours... that part is not so fun. Haha! I went to the doctor on Wednesday and the scan was great :) We saw the little heart flutter but it was still so small the sonographer couldn't register the BPM so I have another one scheduled for next Wednesday. She said it was definitely early to get an accurate heart rate and it will be better next week. The good news is that the baby and sac are both measuring 6 weeks, so everything is right on track!

Hope, sorry to hear about that! It may be a stomach bug, or like MrsKibler said, a cyst. Wouldn't hurt to call the doctor just to be sure.

Awww Mrs.326 that is great news!!! I'm so glad everything is well :) now you can sleep at nights, lol.

Mrs.kibler, do you get that way all the time with cysts? I've never had cysts so I don't know. And I feel like af just went missing. Since this morning when I wipe, it's clean??? I never have a two day period. 10 more mins then I can call, but sadly the nurse always calls me back 3 hours later.

After when ovulation should happen is when I start having cyst pain. Normally its just sharp pains in my ovaries for a few minutes on and off. doesn't usually get to excruciating but I have a feeling with the clomid it made it worse.
did your period continue? Or completely disappear?

After when ovulation should happen is when I start having cyst pain. Normally its just sharp pains in my ovaries for a few minutes on and off. doesn't usually get to excruciating but I have a feeling with the clomid it made it worse.
did your period continue? Or completely disappear?

My period continued, thank god one less thing to freak out about. My side doesnt hurt too bad i notice it if i think Bout it. I am probably mind fu*king myself lol. I think the vomiting was food related i probably have a small bug. All i was able to eat today was steamed white rice. I plan to take my clomid at 9pm tonight and for this cycle. Oh and of course my docs office was closed so i couldnt talk to the nurse! Of course lol.

Hey ladies! Just checking... any news from the doctor, Hope?

Hey ladies! Just checking... any news from the doctor, Hope?

I called Friday but the office was closed for the easter holiday. I think it was just a bug because I have been congested ever since and have a sore throat that won't go away :nope: I want to avoid any antibiotics so I am trying to make myself well with just taking Tylenol.

I finish my last clomid pill tomorrow and then I start the usual routine. I really hope this month will be the month! I found out yesterday my cousins wife is seven weeks pregnant with her second, and it only took one try! I'm happy for them but can't help to be bitter only because I would have been holding my one week old baby in my arms right now had I not had the mc. :cry: I think all this stress is what's breaking down my immune system :(

Anyhow, how are you doing? Any symptoms other than your hunger?:winkwink:

Awe, Hope. That breaks my heart :( But you may be right about stress - not only can it break down your immune system but it can also make TTC much more difficult. I'm sure that's what happened to me and when I stopped stressing (and really didn't even think it was possible) is when it finally happened. And I know how pissed I got when people told me to stop stressing out, but honestly it does more to your body than you think. Have you tried acupuncture or anything? I also did that and it really helped me calm down. I just really, really hope you can all put TTC behind you soon and hold your sweet babies in your arms.

Nothing new going on in my world, really. I got a little sick on Saturday but DH ran to my side with crackers and within minutes I felt better. Other than that the insomnia is still kicking my butt, but I feel fine (just a little tired) :)

Sorry to hear about your stress and poor immune system Hope! I hope this is the month for you! I've been praying hard for all of us. Do you go for walks or find anything that eases your stress at all? I understand your feeling of bitterness towards your friend. We've had a couple of our friends get Pregnant as well. It will be our time soon!

Mrs326- Glad to hear things aren't horrible! I'm excited for your next appt for you!

I'm just still waiting on AF. Started Provera the other day. ..... :coffee:

Mrs.Kibler, what cycle day are you on now? my cycles range from 32-42 days and clomid only shortened it by one day making it 31. I dont know if thats good or not, but i take it that it must be good?

Af left for me yesterday so i plan on dtd staring every other day friday. i think my congestion is all allergies but i dont want to take anything for it. im just steaming my face and taking steam showers to drain it all out....sounds sexy hu, lool. :thumbup:

Mrs.326, i really dont do much for stress relief. I find coming on to bnb is relaxing while i drink a cup of green tea. other than that, i am just busy with my business and keeping clients happy and meeting their deadlines. theres really no "me time"....pretty sad now that i think of it, haha!

MrsKibler, I hope you get AF soon so you can finally move on to the next cycle! What CD are you on now?

Hope, don't feel too bad. I don't get a lot of "me time" either... I usually take business calls after hours and constantly send emails to clients while I'm at home, so I know how that feels! Just as long as your finding time to DTD, you're good :)

Yay for this next cycle for you Hope-

I'm now on day 39. CM has darkened a little so I think AF might be coming somewhat soon, although I still have quite a few days of Provera left. Can't wait for this next cycle! I'm getting so impatient!

Hey girls! Just wanted to share... We went to the doctor this morning and had another scan. Baby is growing right on track (7w today, measured 6w last Wednesday) & had a health heartbeat at 126bpm :) It was amazing to hear!!

https://i1155.photobucket.com/albums/p546/Lderosa5/3857f420.jpg

awwwwww that is the best news i have had all morning!!!! im so happy for you and baby! before you know it, you will be updating us on whether its a boy or a girl :) sooo exciting!

awwwwww that is the best news i have had all morning!!!! im so happy for you and baby! before you know it, you will be updating us on whether its a boy or a girl :) sooo exciting!

Oh I can't wait to give that update :) We won't find out for another 13 weeks! Seems like an eternity, but I know it'll all go by so quickly. I'm just so happy everything is progressing as it should :happydance: Still feels like a dream, sometimes. :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->