Trying preseed this time!

Ladies the line is so so faint it doesn't show up on a pic. I'm just trying to convince myself it was an evap so if I do get af, I will be let down a little "softer". Finally got a call back from my doc today. This cycle clomid gave me levels of 15 on day21. I asked the nurse if it was normal to be 19 last month and 15 this month and she said yes. So I'm basically not going to be monitored for the next two cycles, assuming I don't get my bfp by then. I'm so stressed out!!!

Try not to stress, hope. I know it's frustrating because you want to know now, but try to relax and test in the morning :) keeping my fingers crossed!! If clomid didn't work this cycle, there are a few other supplements you can try in the meantime (I was actually taking one when we conceived). Keep us posted!

Tested again and its stark white :( I guess my eyes were playing tricks on me and my husband. Af isn't here yet, she should be here by Friday I think. Last cycle clomid gave me a 31 cycle so based off that I should be expecting her by Saturday.

I am not having any af cramping, just the ones I had this past weekend. Nothing since. Last cycle I was cramping a week before af came. Mrs.326, what other supplements do you suggest? I'm currently taking prenatals and omega3 (vitamed prenatal pack) along with an extra dose of folic acid that my primary care physician told me to take after I talked with her about my mc.

Oh hope, so sorry to hear that :( it WILL happen for you, though. Try taking FertilAid... I had been taking it religiously for just under a month and DH was taking zinc. (you have to take it 3 times a day, so it was a hassle at times, but hey! If it works...) Don't take clomid or other prenatals with it (it already has the same ingredients as prenatals). You can get it at www.fertilaid.com and also read reviews from other women. Let me know if you have I questions about it...

Oh hope, so sorry to hear that :( it WILL happen for you, though. Try taking FertilAid... I had been taking it religiously for just under a month and DH was taking zinc. (you have to take it 3 times a day, so it was a hassle at times, but hey! If it works...) Don't take clomid or other prenatals with it (it already has the same ingredients as prenatals). You can get it at www.fertilaid.com and also read reviews from other women. Let me know if you have I questions about it...

I have heard of fertilaid but never tried it. i really dont want to stop my clomid just yet so maybe i will wait it out for another cycle? I dunno, I am just really confused because usually by now I would be having af cramps and so far I have nothing (which is the only thing giving me hope). I keep getting lotion like discharge (sorry tmi) so don't know what to make of that either. One day at a time I guess :/

How are you doing, when is your next appt with the doc? Mrs. Kibler how are you...any updates for us?

Yeah, definitely stick with clomid if it's helping with ovulation... But if you get to that point where you need to try something else, FertilAid is a good option. :) how many dpo are you?

Next doctors appointment is a week from today! They'll schedule the nuchal translucency test for the week after (tests for downs and genes their genetic disorders). I'm nervous of course, but so excited to see the baby again! I finally found the heartbeat on my Doppler today... So amazing :)

aww im sure its the most amazing sound ever! :) I should be about 14dpo today. Last month clomid gave me a 31 day cycle (af arrived april 4th) so I assume if it stays the same, af will be due any day now. with my last pregnancy, I had gotten a very very faint bfp at 12dpo.

aww im sure its the most amazing sound ever! :) I should be about 14dpo today. Last month clomid gave me a 31 day cycle (af arrived april 4th) so I assume if it stays the same, af will be due any day now. with my last pregnancy, I had gotten a very very faint bfp at 12dpo.

:( bummer. Do you start clomid on CD 3 or 5? FX'd for the next cycle!!

:( bummer. Do you start clomid on CD 3 or 5? FX'd for the next cycle!!

I take it days 3-5. I woke up this morning and can feel af cramps starting to creep up. It's wishful thinking to think these are pregnancy cramps..I'm just in denial now. lol. If the witch does show her face, dh and I are going to take that trip to Cancun to just get away from it all. I just don't know if we should go there during my fertile week or if we should go there during the tww???

Either way, a trip will help ease stress & that's exactly what you need! But, I might suggest going during your TWW b/c that's when stress is going to impact you the most... just avoid hot tubs and massages while you're there... just in case :winkwink:

.... and drinking won't hurt the baby at that point, so drink away if you want to and have a nice & relaxing time reconnecting with your DH!!

Mrs.326 - Why do you have to avoid massage?

I was told to avoid massages during the TWW as massages are intended to relase stress and toxins from your body, and sometimes an embryo in the early stages can be seen as a foreign object and your body will try to wipe it out with the rest of the toxins... HOWEVER, I have also read that if you tell the therapist you are TTC, they can avoid certain points on your body that would cause this to happen. I just wouldn't be very trusting that all massage therapists (especially in a foreign country) have the same training/understanding of what you should and should not do. Basically... it's better to be safe than sorry!

Hey ladies, nothing to really update you on. I'm 4 dpo, bloods will be done on monday. Can't wait.........
Hubby lost his job today. Super bummed so if this cycle didn't work I'm not sure if we will keep trying until he gets job again. Breaks my heart to think I have to put this on hold. Hopefully it won't take long to find another job. :(
Hope still keeping my fx for you.

I heard the same things about massages. I would stay clear. I would def go on that trip hope! Get away and take a break from it all.

Thanks ladies, I will definitely stay away from the massage. DH isn't a big fan of spa's and hot tubs and stuff so no worries there, lol. I agree with having a drink or two, those things are so watered down anyway, it's all ice, lol. No sign of af yet but my gut tells me shes just around the corner. :( I pray I am wrong.

Mrs. Kibler I am so sorry about your dh losing his job. That can't be easy. I am sure he will find another one real soon and you guys can get back to baby making. Keep your head up :)

Sorry MrsKibler, FX your DH finds a job real soon! x

Hey ladies, nothing to really update you on. I'm 4 dpo, bloods will be done on monday. Can't wait.........
Hubby lost his job today. Super bummed so if this cycle didn't work I'm not sure if we will keep trying until he gets job again. Breaks my heart to think I have to put this on hold. Hopefully it won't take long to find another job. :(

Keep us updated on your results... hoping you get some good news!

And so sorry to hear about your DH :( Lots of positive thoughts being sent your way - I hope your hubby finds a new job very soon so you guys can continue TTC! Best of luck to you & your DH!!!

Thanks ladies, I will definitely stay away from the massage. DH isn't a big fan of spa's and hot tubs and stuff so no worries there, lol. I agree with having a drink or two, those things are so watered down anyway, it's all ice, lol. No sign of af yet but my gut tells me shes just around the corner. :( I pray I am wrong.

Oh yeah - Definitely keep DH away from the hot tubs (not good for the :spermy:). Good thing he doesn't like them much anyway :). Here's hoping AF stays far far away!! Did you officially book your trip?

Ok ladies so I tested this morning with an IC and BFN! I felt so sure about this month, it's ridiculous!!! I am so angry with myself :( There is still no sign of af but I am pretty sure that I am out if the tests are coming back negative this close to af's arrival. Clomid gave me a 31 day cycle last month so I was sure that if I wasnt pregnant this time, I would have af arrive today. I can't rely on the cramping because last month it started a week before af came, and this time cramping is on and off (more off than on).

Mrs.326. The trip isn't booked yet. DH refuses to book because he doesn't want to risk flying if I am pregnant. So he's waiting to book only if af shows her face.

Awe, hope. :hugs:

Don't get discouraged... you never know what's around the corner, and this trip could be exactly what you need. And men can be so silly sometimes, even if you were pregnant, flying wouldn't harm the baby (I'm getting on a plane to NY in 2 weeks). Hopefully you can get it booked and can start looking forward to the beach and mai tai's!

AF came this morning. It's more spotting than anything which I usually never get. She likes to make an entrance but this time shes shy I guess. I hope I get it full flow tomorrow so this way I can count tomorrow as cd1 and know when to take my clomid. According to my doc, I need to count day 1 as the day I get heavy flow....let's see what happens!

Have a nice weekend ladies :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->