Trying preseed this time!

Kzee- I'm so sorry to hear that news. :( Maybe you should find a new doc, someone who will actually be there to answer your questions, and give you advice and see what the next steps are. In the mean time I would Definitely have DH start on some vitamins, and make sure you are using preseed to help them along!!

Hope- Thats so exciting to be going to spain!!!!!!!!!! Jealous!! How neat if you concieved in SPAIN!!

How are you doing MRS B?

Mrs326, Send us another picture when you have the scan! Do you feel like your having a girl??

As for me still waiting for AF. It should be here Tomorrow or Monday! Hopefully Monday, it will be my day off....and when she comes alot of the time I can't physically get out of bed. I had a bit of cyst pain for 2 days last week, and that was it! Since I ovulated the cysts are so much better! :) Happy about that, so maybe Af won't be so terrible this time!!

My dh says if we conceive in Spain that we should name our child something to remind us of there, lool. He is too cute! I hate flying, much less 12 hours of flying so I am a bit stressed out over that. I don't want to over-think it too much because I don't want to delay o or anything else going on internally.

Do you ladies think I should take my opk's along for the trip too or should I just take the other approach? I don't want to feel like I wasted my clomid cycle but at the same time I think maybe this "approach" is what we need. Thoughts?

Btw, Mrs.Kibler, my gut tells me your having a girl....dunno why but that's my gut! :) Healthy baby is all that matters in the end of course, but for some reason I feel like you are going to announce a "it's a girl" post soon! :)

I'm sat in CD3 at the moment, thankfully AF is a bit lighter this month so at least I don't have to deal with that! Going to keep doing OPK's and will book in for the Day 21 (nearer CD32 for me) test! Not really going to try to hard this month as I have a feeling that I have low progesterone and won't conceive anyway. I half hope I do because then I can be treated for it...otherwise I'm back to the 'I'm not pregnant and I don't know why'!

How you doing MrsKibler? I'm hoping AF stayed away and you'll be bringing us good news soon!!! That's great news your cysts are much better too :)

Hope, I think you've got the right idea there...go on holiday! I know how you feel, I hate flying too. But I love going to the US...so I go on holiday when my desire to go to the US outweighs my hatred of flying! Sounds like a good idea to have a more relaxed cycle but I agree with not wasting the clomid. If you are happy to BD every other day or more then I would say just go for it and keep it relaxed. If not then I would use the opk's but that's it (ie no temping etc) to try and keep it more relaxed. Either way, just being on holiday will help! GL hun, FX you come back with great news!!! And I hope the flights are ok too!

Thanks Mrs.B....I think I am going to opk while I am here and then if I still haven't had my surge by the time we leave for our trip, I will leave them behind and just go at it every day haha. I am cd9 and we are starting the bd today...ironic hu out of all the days, on mothers day. Today is very bittersweet. I can't help but think that I would have actually been a "mom". It is very tough but next year we will all be moms!!!! :hugs:

And with that...Happy Mother's Day to-be Mrs.326!!! :happydance:

Wow watta story mrs326!

Congrats and wish u a happy pregnancy!!! Well, psychic Cheri has predicted a conceive, find out or birth in April for me. Soooo hope its true for conceiving!
Had you consulted her too?

hi how r i just reading through the post and i saw ur psychic comment how do i find one of those a genuine one not a scam i really want to get a reading done to see when ill have the baby i want so bad hoepfully it will help me a relax a bit hope im not bothering you thx heaps :)

Mrs326, Send us another picture when you have the scan! Do you feel like your having a girl??

As for me still waiting for AF. It should be here Tomorrow or Monday! Hopefully Monday, it will be my day off....and when she comes alot of the time I can't physically get out of bed. I had a bit of cyst pain for 2 days last week, and that was it! Since I ovulated the cysts are so much better! :) Happy about that, so maybe Af won't be so terrible this time!!

I absolutely will!! I have the photobucket app on my phone so as soon as we leave I'll upload the picture for you all :) I listened to baby again this morning with the doppler... I'm addicted to that sound! I love hearing the little heart beating away. It's so easy to find now :) Makes me so happy! I don't really have a gut feeling one way or the other. Most of the time I say "he" when talking about the baby, but when I talk to my dogs (I know - crazy lady) I say things like "are you ready to meet your little sister?". I have thought girl from the get go, but I think I'm preparing myself for boy news... I'm going to ask the tech to take a close look at the "parts" at our ultrasound to see if she has any guesses, but I'm not going to put all of my eggs in that basket since I know it is still really early to tell from an ultrasound. 2 more months until we officially find out - I think I'm going to have to make a trip back home before then to see my friend's mom (she's an OB nurse and will do scans for me - for free - any time I go back to my hometown).

Glad your cyst pain is better! Did AF officially arrive?

My dh says if we conceive in Spain that we should name our child something to remind us of there, lool. He is too cute! I hate flying, much less 12 hours of flying so I am a bit stressed out over that. I don't want to over-think it too much because I don't want to delay o or anything else going on internally.

Do you ladies think I should take my opk's along for the trip too or should I just take the other approach? I don't want to feel like I wasted my clomid cycle but at the same time I think maybe this "approach" is what we need. Thoughts?

Btw, Mrs.Kibler, my gut tells me your having a girl....dunno why but that's my gut! :) Healthy baby is all that matters in the end of course, but for some reason I feel like you are going to announce a "it's a girl" post soon! :)

I love the idea of giving your baby a symbolic name :) That's really sweet that he suggested it :) As for OPKs, I say leave them at home and just let loose and have a good time on your trip. Do you have signs/symptoms of ovulation? If so, just listen to your body and you'll know if/when you did. GL & have a great time! When do you guys fly out?

I hope you're right about the girl. Don't get me wrong - it's my first and I'd be happy with whatever - but I would really love to give my mother in law a granddaughter since all she has is boys, and I've always wanted a daughter myself. Time will tell!!

Thanks Mrs.B....I think I am going to opk while I am here and then if I still haven't had my surge by the time we leave for our trip, I will leave them behind and just go at it every day haha. I am cd9 and we are starting the bd today...ironic hu out of all the days, on mothers day. Today is very bittersweet. I can't help but think that I would have actually been a "mom". It is very tough but next year we will all be moms!!!! :hugs:

And with that...Happy Mother's Day to-be Mrs.326!!! :happydance:

Thank you very much :) My sweet brother in law and his fiance bought me flowers last night. :) Hubby bought be a plane ticket to NY so I can visit my cousin. I leave on Thursday!! Yippee!

And you will be a mom next year! Just think how sweet and special that mothers day will be :hugs:

hi how r i just reading through the post and i saw ur psychic comment how do i find one of those a genuine one not a scam i really want to get a reading done to see when ill have the baby i want so bad hoepfully it will help me a relax a bit hope im not bothering you thx heaps :)

I consulted a few psychics because I was getting restless. Cheri and Gale both predicted BFP in April and I got it in March. I don't know if I really read that much into their readings, but it was interesting to hear what they had to say. I know she was wrong for a lot of women, though... but also right for a few of us. Overall it was just for fun, but it did give me hope and something to hold on to when I was feeling down about TTC. I say, if you want to do it, go for it! But don't get dissappointed if what they say doesn't come true for you.

WOW! Sorry for the novel :blush:

Mrs326 I talk to my dogs too so don't feel crazy!
Hope sounds like a good plan using the opk here and not while your on vacation that way you can get a good break from it all.

AF hasn't shown yet I'm wondering why I ovulated 2 weeks ago sun. is there a chance my progesterone could of been that high and I not ovulated? I'm wondering if I should test, just in case.
what do you ladies thanks?

AF hasn't shown yet I'm wondering why I ovulated 2 weeks ago sun. is there a chance my progesterone could of been that high and I not ovulated? I'm wondering if I should test, just in case.
what do you ladies thanks?

I would definitely test... You could have a longer luteal phase though, so keep that in mind. But, it wouldn't hurt to get some peace of mind and take a test.

Mrs.326 I think your right. Maybe I have a longer LP. Still no AF. Cm had darkened though. so I'm thinking in the next few days. How is everyone doing??

Here's our baby :) (s)he was super comfy and sleeping the whole time. Had the hiccups for a bit :) apparently likes to sleep with its hands right by its face. So in love :cloud9:

https://i1155.photobucket.com/albums/p546/Lderosa5/3a11d2f9.jpg

Omg too precious!!! Baby looks very comfy :)

Afm-nothing new to report. Just waiting to ovulate. I am cd13 today had a few cramps on my right side but not reading into it. Just waiting for the pos opk and if i dont get it by the time i leave for spain, they are staying home :)

Here's our baby :) (s)he was super comfy and sleeping the whole time. Had the hiccups for a bit :) apparently likes to sleep with its hands right by its face. So in love :cloud9:

https://i1155.photobucket.com/albums/p546/Lderosa5/3a11d2f9.jpg

Omg that's so beautiful congrats mrs.326 that's so gawjus (s) he looks very comfortable in there have a great h&h 9 months

Aww! Mrs.326 that's a gorgeous photo! S(he) looks so snuggly and cute!! Can't wait to find out if you're having a girl or a boy!! x

I'm thinking of using this next cycle if im not prego this one ( praying I am)
How many in this thread got a bfp? & do you think preseed helped?

Guess what ladies, I got my surge yesterday, cd15 which means the opk's are staying home!!! Haha. We have been good about making sure to dtd yesterday and today in between errands and packing and all. Tomorrow morning we wake up at 4am to dtd before we head out for the airport....should be interesting, lol.

I will still check in as often as I can because I will miss you all too much if I don't! Good luck to everyone in whatever stage you are currently at now and let's keep on being positive :hugs:

Thanks, ladies! :) We can't wait to find out what we're having, either!!

Hope, that's such great news!! YAY for hitting your surge! Now you can just relax and enjoy your trip :) (I also ovulated just before our trip and I think relaxing during the TWW really helped out). Hope you have a wonderful time on your trip!

Hey ladies, sorry it's been a while!
Mrs326, beautiful baby!

I had finally got AF, started clomid today at 150 mg. bring on the hot flashes!

Woo Hoo MrsKibler! FX'd for this cycle! :)

I caved and paid for an early gender scan. My doctor doesn't do them until 20 weeks and I just cannot wait another 7 weeks to find out! So, I got one and we go on June 16 at 16 weeks :) Just 3.5 more weeks until we know if it's PINK or BLUE!

That's great news mrs.326. My sister with her first didn't find out the sex until she had him....I don't know how she waited that long!!! I would die! But with her second, she found out the sex.

Mrs.kibler, I noticed in your signature that your doc upped your dosage, how come, if it's making you o at 100mg? When I spoke to the nurse last cycle she said they wouldn't up my dosage if the 50mg was making me ovulate. I thought if they upped it, I would have a better chance. Just curious to know :)

As for me, still adjusting to the time change here in Spain. We are off the mediterranean coast so I was able to soak up some sun :). The beach here is sandless but instead it's covered with white smooth stones. Dh and I managed to get a bd this morning just to make up for yesterday's all day flight schedule. I'm just trying to take it easy and enjoy. I still have ttc in the back of my head, but it is definitely easier to get distracted here, which is good :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->