Trying preseed this time!

Thanks for all of the positive thoughts everyone!!

Hope- Wishing the best of everything to you this cycle!! Take your trip and relax. <3 Very Jealous of you!!

7DPO Today, getting bloods done tomorrow. VERY NERVOUS.
Also, just found out my DR. is Leaving to work for a new system.....Ugh, right in the middle of everything!! Insurance won't cover her there. She will be leaving in the middle of our last round of clomid, if this round doesn't work. So looks like I'll be making another appointment to get in with a new dr. :( Sick of bouncing around!! I think we will keep TTC, hubby should be able to find a job hopefully quickly so I don't wanna stop, even more so if this should take months for some good news. Hopefully things start looking up here because its just been down right depressing!!

Hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend!!

MrsKibler - I hope you get very positive results back on your blood work! So glad to hear you guys aren't putting off TTC, especially with the set-back of changing doctors. Is there another one in the practice that you like or could switch over to? I would be so upset if I were in that positions, so I can imagine how you feel. It is such a personal choice when deciding what doctor is going to walk you through the TTC journey, and then through your pregnancy! I'm sure you'll be able to find someone that gives you hope and makes you feel comfortable. Still sending lots of positive vibes your way that your DH is able to find a new job, soon. Lots and lots of good thoughts are coming your way!! I'm sure things will start looking up :)

Hey :) thanks for your message mrs 326! t you always word everything perfectly! So just had blood work done, progesterone was 10.51! Omg I'm so excited! They have to run the hcg to because it was clotted! I'm dying for the results! Didn't think I ovulated because if all my cyst pain I'm having today! My while right hip hurts and all! FX'D!!!

Hcg was less than 1, so this want our month, but I'm really exited that ovulated this month! So af, should arrive sunday. At least I won't have to wait and progesterone to get it, hopefully we can get started right away.

Mrs. Kibler that is GREAT news that you ovulated.....one step closer to that BFP!!!! It sucks not catching the eggie, but we are bound to sooner than later :) I start my first pill of clomid tonight, round 3. I pray this third time is the charm. I don't know why I am feeling so nervous about it this time....as if I have never taken clomid before, lol. I think it might be partly due to not being monitored anymore and also the fact that if this cycle doesn't give me my bfp, I only have one more refill left before I go back to my doc and see whats in store. He only gave me 4 rounds instead of 6...i wonder why?

Mrs. Kibler that is GREAT news that you ovulated.....one step closer to that BFP!!!! It sucks not catching the eggie, but we are bound to sooner than later :) I start my first pill of clomid tonight, round 3. I pray this third time is the charm. I don't know why I am feeling so nervous about it this time....as if I have never taken clomid before, lol. I think it might be partly due to not being monitored anymore and also the fact that if this cycle doesn't give me my bfp, I only have one more refill left before I go back to my doc and see whats in store. He only gave me 4 rounds instead of 6...i wonder why?

I understand your being nervous! You just want it to happen so badly! My doc only is giving me 3 rounds so I would not worry.. I'm calling and making an for after our next cycle with this new doc, I'm excited, I hear she is pretty aggressive with people who have pcos. Anyways so excited for you taking this next round. 3rd times a charm for us both!

Sorry you didn't catch the egg, MrsKibler, but so excited that you ovulated!!! HOORAY! Hope is right, it's one step closer to your BFP :)

Wishing you both tons of luck on your 3rd round of clomid! FX'd!!!

Got an appt set with the new doc, end of june. She already said that id this next round doesn't work she wants to do a SA and hysterosalpingogram. (to see off my fallopian tubes are blocked. How we don't have to but happy to see this doctor is diving right in!

That is awesome news!! Glad to hear she's already taking proactive steps to help you guys out! That's amazing :)

Thats so great! Hopefully you wont need to go though that, but it is nice having peace of mind that there is a next step in action if needed!!! Good luck:)

That's great news that you have a doctor who is prepared to actually do something Mrs Kibler! FX you get your bfp before the doctor needs to step in!

Hi! Glad everyone seesm to be doing well!

Had some pretty shit news, OH SA results are very bad. Both count and motility are pretty low. Count is just 13.5million and moitility 29% so very below average.

I&#8217;m so upset, for us both and for him. I just don&#8217;t know what our chances are now. No idea of the next steps, just So scared :(

Kzee - so sorry to hear that :( Did they recommend any supplements for your OH or any sort of treatment? Hopefully you guys are working on an action plan so you can get a BFP soon. My DH had testicular cancer 4 years ago, so his results were on the low side of "average" (and that was 4 years ago, so there's no telling what it was when we conceived). Keep your head up! I know it seems rough right now, but there are ways for you to conceive, even against the odds.

Kzee - so sorry to hear that :( Did they recommend any supplements for your OH or any sort of treatment? Hopefully you guys are working on an action plan so you can get a BFP soon. My DH had testicular cancer 4 years ago, so his results were on the low side of "average" (and that was 4 years ago, so there's no telling what it was when we conceived). Keep your head up! I know it seems rough right now, but there are ways for you to conceive, even against the odds.

Aw thank you so much! The Doctors have actaully been terrible so far, they didn't even let us know the results and we had to chase them and no one has contacted us with any advice or reassurrance. Tut!

I know there are things we can do, vits to take etc so we'll be doing that. Just sucha blow as I was convinced that if there's a problem it'd be me, still could be of course but, god this is awful. Thanks for your kind words though xxx

Hi ladies, i have read most of the stories, and I'll keep my fingers crossed also for you guys... My fiance and I used preseed today and i also used the INSTEAD SOFT CUPS immediately after BD. Im praying and hoping this is it, even though this is my fertile week my ovulation day was about 3 days ago...
BABY DUST TO US ALL.....

What was the cup like?

I've heard them mention it on here and was wanting to look into it, but not sure where to begin finding it. Is it really uncomfortable?

Sorry for the late response , they are nowhere near uncomfortable, if you insert them correctly then you won't even know its there..

Sorry you got bad news Kzee :( I read an article recently that said vitamin c is superb at increasing sperm count, and zinc is very good for sperm too. GL hun xx

I agree - My DH was taking zinc for 2 months when we conceived, I would definitely recommend it!

Hi ladies :hi:

Well af finally left yesterday and today will be my last pill of clomid for round 3. I realized that clomid has made my cycle shorter by 1-2 days. Usually I spot toward the end for 2 days before she leaves but not the last two months with clomid. I am guessing this is nothing to worry about?

Mrs. Kibler - How are things going with you? Any updates?
Mrs. 326 - these posts get really long so sorry if I repeat myself (lol) but when is your next scan? How are you feeling so far? As for me, that trip to Cancun got cancelled because my DH has to fly out to Spain for work. I'm going with him :happydance: I really don't know how I am going to do the long flight because I can't stay on planes for more than like 6 hours. I am not a big fan of flying to begin with so I am just trying not to stress too much so I don't delay o or mess anything else up internally. The days we are going are suppose to be the days I am most fertile so I really hope we don't miss any important window of opportunity!

Hope, Spain sounds like so much fun!! So what if it's not Mexico, it's still a trip! :) I'm super jealous. Thankfully you'll be there during your fertile window... I don't know about you ladies, but when I'm on vacation I feel a lot more... frisky... than normal :blush:

Things are going great with me! Had an OB check-up on Wednesday and everything was good. The doctor found baby's heartbeat with the doppler and registered it at 165 bpm :) We have our genetic screening next Thursday which means we get another ultrasound (yay!). Can't wait to see him/her again... this time it'll actually be a "baby" and not a "blob". I so wish they could tell the gender at this stage - the wait is killing me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->