Trying preseed this time!

As for me, still adjusting to the time change here in Spain. We are off the mediterranean coast so I was able to soak up some sun :). The beach here is sandless but instead it's covered with white smooth stones. Dh and I managed to get a bd this morning just to make up for yesterday's all day flight schedule. I'm just trying to take it easy and enjoy. I still have ttc in the back of my head, but it is definitely easier to get distracted here, which is good :)

Ah, Spain! So jealous!! :) Sounds amazing!!

Of course TTC will be on your brain, but the change of scenery and all the fun distractions will definitely help :) Best of luck and enjoy your trip!! Can't wait to hear about all the fun excursions when you get back!

Hey ladies, just wanted to check in and let y'all know I got my lab results. Not good. My progesterone was only .3 and indicates that I did not actually ovulate. Now just waiting for AF/ovulation(?) before I can start my next cycle of clomid. She's bumping me up to 100mg next cycle...

:cry:

Were u ovulating by yourself? I ask bc I've always had positives on my cbfm and opks but wonder if its possible that my egg isn't dropping. I'm so so sad this cycle was hoping my hsg would do the trick and had two neg hpt

Hey ladies, just wanted to check in and let y'all know I got my lab results. Not good. My progesterone was only .3 and indicates that I did not actually ovulate. Now just waiting for AF/ovulation(?) before I can start my next cycle of clomid. She's bumping me up to 100mg next cycle...

:cry:

Were u ovulating by yourself? I ask bc I've always had positives on my cbfm and opks but wonder if its possible that my egg isn't dropping. I'm so so sad this cycle was hoping my hsg would do the trick and had two neg hpt

Funny you found this post - this is actually from the same cycle I conceived. I took clomid to help ovulation happen earlier in my cycle, but it didn't help... I didn't ovulate until CD41! (obviously at that point it had nothing to do with clomid). I was ovulating on my own, but my body would gear up for ovulation and fail several times in one cycle (I constantly had positive, then negative, then positive OPKs). Do you have PCOS? That's a major factor in us that have it... constanly gearing up for, but never actually ovulating. My cycles were between 30-60 days and completely random. It's very possible that your body is trying to ovulate but not releasing the egg...

I am not sure... How would I find out?
I have a 33 day cycle, all my test sticks show I ovulate, but we have been trying and nothing. I am suppose to start clomid after I start my period this cycle...even though I do she days it'll give me a better chance of conceiving

Hey ladies!!
Hope- I still hadn't gotten AF by CD 35 so she wanted me to start provera and wanted to up the dosage. So I think its just because I still hadnt gotten AF must not have been really good O?? I hope your trip is fabulous! Sounds like you are having a GREAT time!!

mrswemyss- A test they can do (Hystersalpinogram) is where they inject dye into your uterus and fallopian tubes to make sure they are not blocked. After this round of clomid, (3rd) If I don't get pregnant they will be doing this test on me. Thats a good question to ask your DR. or His/Her RN.

I'm just sitting here twiddling my thumbs waiting for O!!

MrsWemyss, I agree with MrsKibler - if you don't get a BFP after a few rounds of clomid, I'd ask for that test. As for PCOS, if you had it your cycles would not be regular at all. The fact that you get AF every 33 days is a good sign you don't have it. Clomid should help strengthen O for you next go round. It varies between docs as to how many cycles they'll let you do. My doctor was only going to give me 3 cycles, but a lot of docs will do 6.

Hello Ladies, thought I would join in. I read all through this thread and saw so many positive results from the preseed. I think I will have to give it a try next cyle.

Congrats to everyone that got a :bfp: How exciting! Hoping to get a positive soon!

Hello,

I am new to this thread! I ordered preseed for this month and it arrived! I am nervous of introducing it to BD. I am currently taking Robitussin with Guaifenesin only, prenatal and using OPK. I am hoping preseed will help us do the trick.. my CM feels watery, but not a lot..What should be the right consistency?

Congrats on all the BFP out there, hoping to join you soon!

I have had an hsg. I had it April 30th, ( it was normal) she offered me clomid but I said I'd wait (like an idiot) but everything looked normal on HSG....
I am going to start round one of clomid as soon as I start my period, which is suppose to be Monday.... So I'm impatiently waiting for my period :(
how are you diagnosed with pcos? I know that at one time years ago,I had a small cyst on my ovary, but idk if that would affect my chances of getting pregnant

MrsWemyss, I agree with MrsKibler - if you don't get a BFP after a few rounds of clomid, I'd ask for that test. As for PCOS, if you had it your cycles would not be regular at all. The fact that you get AF every 33 days is a good sign you don't have it. Clomid should help strengthen O for you next go round. It varies between docs as to how many cycles they'll let you do. My doctor was only going to give me 3 cycles, but a lot of docs will do 6.

I just wanted to say congrats! I read the thread all the way back and I was so excited to see that you are expecting.. Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!

I have had an hsg. I had it April 30th, ( it was normal) she offered me clomid but I said I'd wait (like an idiot) but everything looked normal on HSG....
I am going to start round one of clomid as soon as I start my period, which is suppose to be Monday.... So I'm impatiently waiting for my period :(
how are you diagnosed with pcos? I know that at one time years ago,I had a small cyst on my ovary, but idk if that would affect my chances of getting pregnant

I was diagnoased by a blood test. And cysts won't keep you from getting pregnant, but they could weaken ovulation (and if that is the case, clomid will help with that)

I just wanted to say congrats! I read the thread all the way back and I was so excited to see that you are expecting.. Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!

Thank you :)

Hi Ladies....I am back!!!! :) It's always great to be back home no matter how fabulous a vacation is. This trip really helped me relax and not symptom spot at all. I have completely lost track of my days which is a good thing because I don't want to be counting anything this time around. All I know is af is expected to arrive around the 5th.

How is everyone else doing? I missed you all!!! I feel so out of the loop, lol. Hope everyone is doing well :hugs:

HI HOPE! Welcome back!! How was your trip?? :)

All is well here... Sitting on pins and needles waiting for the 16th when we finally find out the gender!!

All is well here... Sitting on pins and needles waiting for the 16th when we finally find out the gender!!

How exciting! Can't wait to hear what you are having!

My trip was amazing!!! DH is so ready to move to Europe but me...not so much, lol. It was really nice to just get away from everything and escape everyday "things". The past year has been tough so I think this little getaway was much needed.

OMG how exciting....I would be on pins and needles too if i were you!!!! I cant wait to find out what your having :happydance: Don't worry the 16th will be here before you know it :hugs: We will all be here on BnB to distract you and make time fly sooner, lol. :hugs:

Oh my goodness! He wants to move?? Must have been a really good trip :) Glad to hear it was a nice break for you guys

I definitely will need the distraction!! Just 2 more weeks :):)

hey ladies! i was hoping to join y'all. we are using preseed this month. its our first official month ttc for baby #2. after 9 months of not being able to conceive the first time, we used preseed and got pregnant with my daughter the first month! im really hoping it works that good for us again!
I WANT MY :BFP:

I bought my preseed today!!! $22 later so I really hope that it works. ALSO! I have taken my first pill of my clomid just now 50 mg...

lots of prayers and fx please! also any advice would be great!

I am heartbroken ladies :cry: Af got me full force this morning, and two days early. I really don't understand what I'm doing wrong that we can't catch the eggie? This next round of clomid will be my last before I go in for other options. I am so scared!!! :cry:

And to top it all off, my business partner tells me yesterday that she's pregnant....first try, one time and bam!!!! I am so thrilled for them but I couldn't stop myself from coming home and crying my eyes out! She was the only person who knew about my mc and knows about my current situation so she felt bad telling me her news given she got her bfp so easy. I am so afraid I'm never going to get those two lines again :shrug:

So sorry Hope *huge hugs for you*. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->