Trying preseed this time!

This week has been one heck of a week. I finally got the report of my HSG faxed over and of course its not good or bad. I had more questions for my OB after doing more googling and spoke with him today and he kind of put my mind at ease (for now). I was mainly concerned about the hydrosalpinx and the toxic fluid, and especially everywhere I read says the hydro is due to an STD (which me and dh dont have because we have only been with each other) so he said that we cant say 100% that my tube has hydro. He says they are both dilated, left more than right, and that it looks like it can be hydro, but not for sure. And as far as the fluid, he said its not toxic to the embryo as long as the embryo implants into the uterus and not in the tubes. And he said an HSG wouldn't be able to show if there was fluid in tubes and to see that I would need to have a laproscopy and that is something that i would need to discuss with my RE. So all in all, I may get pregnant the next 2 months on my own and it can very well be successful, I will just have to be monitored closely to make sure if I do get a BFP, it is not an ectopic. Please keep me in your prayers ladies!!!! :hug:

Insomnia has kicked in so i thought i would mention....DH semen analysis came back perfect!!!! That was the first good news we heard all week! I was too worried about his results to be honest because he did get me pregnant once after all lol. But its good to have that piece of mind. Now we just need to work on fixing me! Thanks ladies for all your support!

Hey ladies!

Mind if I join? I am 22, and this is our 8th month of TTC with one early m/c in May...still waiting for our first little bundle of joy!

This is our second month of using preseed with mooncups and our first month using a CBFM, so this month we've BD'd and used preseed on all of our high fertility days...and I got my first peak today, so I should be ovulating today/tomorrow! It'll be exciting to find out if it's worked for us in 2 weeks time!xxx

Hope - Glad to hear you got some good news!!!! Atleast it's something to keep you in a somewhat positive state right?

LPJKP - Welcome to the board!!! I am new here also!! :winkwink:

And now for my update!!!! As you know I was ovulating this weekend, according to my calendar should have been Saturday but it was more like late Friday night... I could feel it this time, which is really weird and rare for me..... Slight cramping, I knew what was going on.

Unfortunately, we were not able to bd on friday/saturday/sunday... Just to much going on and of course we go into our little fight about it....

I am not sure what is going to happen, but I am on my 2ww right now.... So one can only hope!!!!

Wish me luck ladies...... :thumbup:

Thanks AMMCAS1114, some good news is better than none I guess. And it's good that it seems I am the only problem here and not DH because then it would just be twice as hard. I have been staying away from the computer the last few days, I find myself having panic attacks when I do. DH and I have our RE appointment tomorrow to see if she can give us a more clear answer on my HSG results. I pray to God that it is not as bad as the report made it sound and that there are still other options before resorting to IVF.

How is everyone else doing? Mrs. 326, how have you felt so far through your pregnancy. Was 1st trimester ok for you? Your halfway there :)

Thanks AMMCAS1114, some good news is better than none I guess. And it's good that it seems I am the only problem here and not DH because then it would just be twice as hard. I have been staying away from the computer the last few days, I find myself having panic attacks when I do. DH and I have our RE appointment tomorrow to see if she can give us a more clear answer on my HSG results. I pray to God that it is not as bad as the report made it sound and that there are still other options before resorting to IVF.

How is everyone else doing? Mrs. 326, how have you felt so far through your pregnancy. Was 1st trimester ok for you? Your halfway there :)

Continuing to pray for you Hope! Please keep us updated after your appointment tomorrow. And I know how you feel about being the one with problems :neutral:. When DH and I were trying I thought it would be his history of testicular cancer that was keeping us from conceiving, but nope! It was ME! I know there's a lot of disappointment that goes along with that, but remember you're not the only one and we're all here to support you - sounds like your DH has done an amazing job of supporting you as well. You guys will get through this!!

I have felt surprisingly well throughout my entire pregnancy (so far at least)... There are some discomforts that go along with it, of course, but nothing too major so I can't complain. I just started feeling strong kicks/punches/rolls/flips, so that makes any pain worth it :) Only 19 weeks left to go!!!

FX for you Hope! And excellent news on the SA!

lpjkp - Welcome, and good luck!

Ammcas - I wouldn't worry about not BDing Fri/Sat/Sun. If you O'd Fri night then Wed/Thurs will have been the best nights to BD.

Mrs.326 - OMG that's awesome you are feeling kicks, I can only imagine it's a really strange feeling! It's gone so quickly, I can't believe you're over half way!!

AFM - I am 6.5dpo today (couldn't decide exactly when I O'd so took an average!) and have a cold :( Getting over it now though thankfully but still feeling tired and under the weather :(

Tell me about it! I'm starting to hit panic mode as my due date gets closer! Just 4 months to go! And the kicks are pretty cool :) Strange, but awesome!

Ammcas - I wouldn't worry about not BDing Fri/Sat/Sun. If you O'd Fri night then Wed/Thurs will have been the best nights to BD.

Ok so then I have a question... Since I am pretty new to this whole keeping a calendar and tracking everything.... When would my dpo start? Would it have been friday night or Saturday morning? I am so naive to most of this!!! :blush:

Also.... has any one else experience a thick cream CM? (TMI IK!) but I don't believe I have ever experienced anything like that.....

Just curious please let me know!!!

Mrs. 326 - That is so exciting for you though!!! Think of all the joy you are going to be having in just a short time!! Don't go into panic mode yet.... You will get it all done, in due time!!! Congratulations again!!!!

Hop1409 - We are all praying for you!! FX! Let us know what happens, hopefully you get some more understanding of all this!

MRS B. - Thank you!! Like I stated earlier, I am still pretty new to all this... so I guess I am just nervous.... Not really sure.... I mean, we always said if it happened it happened, but now actively trying for awhile now and it's just been so stressful!! Not to mention the DH and I have been fighting like crazy.... It's just stressful all around... Not real sure what to do.... :(

Hope everyone has a great day though!!!!

Mrs326 - I can't wait to feel kicks - really looking forward to that (kind of need to be PG first though :p). I guess once you have felt them for a while though you would just prefer to be able to sleep undisturbed!!

Ammcas - Did you take an OPK or temp? If you felt ovulation cramps on Friday night then I would say you were either ovulating or about to ovulate. I am having the same problem as you this cycle - I got ovulation cramping as I was going to sleep so wasn't sure when I actually ovulated - that's why I took an average and I am now 7.5dpo :p

If you get a positive OPK you should O within 36 hours but it is usually the next day...and if you temp your temp should increase the day after O on average. It's not an exact science but it gives you an idea of what to work with. If you don't like the .5 option that I am using I would be inclined to say that you O'd on Saturday so Monday would be 1dpo.

I know, it is very stressful. How long have you been trying for? I've kind of got to the point where I can't even get my hopes up because it has been so long (though not as long as some...but I am very impatient!!). The stress was worse for me in the first few months because it was all new...and then in the months leading up to 1 year because I really didn't want to reach that!

My little guy likes to party in there until 12-1am... so, yes, it can keep me up sometimes, but it's not the kind of thing you get mad at :) You might be a little more tired in the morning, but it's such an awesome feeling you just enjoy it when it happens... at least at this stage. When his kicks/punches become so strong he's bruising ribs I probably wont enjoy it as much :haha:

My friend's little boy loved to be active during the night all the time...maybe it's a boy thing! He also had a habit of stopping kicking whenever I came into her office...even if I lurked outside he must have sensed me because he kept really still until I left! Now he is 6 months he just falls asleep whenever I turn up :p

LOL! Yes, anytime someone puts their hand on my belly to feel, he immediately stops moving! I guess he can sense the pressure and takes it as a hint to chill out. Who knows? Poor DH still hasn't felt a strong kick since baby always stops as soon as he puts his hand on my belly to feel.

Mrs. B - Yes, I have been monitoring everything like crazy!!! According to my calendar I was supposed to ovulate on Saturday, but Friday night I could just tell, it was happening.... I know, I don't sound that weird to you girls, but I guess just finally talking about everything with someone is weird. I have been taking my temp but I started mid cycle so I don't know how accurate everything is yet. And as for OPK, took one thursday and my LH levels were up... And isn't that about 24 hours before you O?

I have been trying for about 2 years or so.... Actively trying for about 4 months.... So If I ovulated Friday, I would be 4dpo right now? If I did my calculations correctly.....

Goodness, any sane person can go insane with all these thoughts etc running through your brain with all this.

Thanks girls!

AMMCAS - your LH surge can last anywhere from 12-36 hours, so your calculations are as close as they possibly can be. It'll be really difficult to pinpoint the exact day unless you're temping (which I know you are doing, so there should be a significant temp change on your ovulation day). When do you plan on testing? GL!

Ummm.... I probably won't do anything until AF decides if she is or is not going to rear her ugly head.... I just don't want to get my hopes up... So I try and let everything just happen.... But I am really REALLY hoping this time. . . . Wish me luck!!!

Also, has anyone else experienced really thick creamy CM dpo? (IK TMI, but just curious)

Hi ladies. Well I am yet again overwhelmed with a LOT of info, but I am not as panicky and distraught like I was last week. The RE appointment overall went well. She looked over the films and did say that it is very likely that it is hydro and that IVF is our next step if we want to get pregnant. She said it could very well be that the hydro was caused from the mc or an infection because of it, but she said we would have full bloodwork done to rule out any infections prior to starting IVF. She said I would first need to have the hystero-whatever its called, lol, so she can look into my tubes and see their conditions and if she needs to remove them or just tie them. After the surgery is done, I wait for my period and once that starts I start the IVF plan which is basically one month of bcp and then the following month is 2 weeks of injections, then egg retrieval, then insemination. After insemination I am on bed rest for 3 days and can find out 2 weeks after that if I am preggo. ugh talk about overload, I am numb! :nope:

Hope, did she say there was still a chance you could get pregnant on your own, or is IVF your only option at this point? Were you guys prepared for IVF, I know financially it's a bit of a shock. I'll contiue to keep you in my prayers. The best news is, there's still a way for you to have a baby!! Maybe not the way you originally planned or expected, but a way nonetheless and you will be a parent to a very lucky child :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->