Trying preseed this time!

Ammcas - if you O'd Friday (and from what you said that is a fair assumption) then today (Thursday - I'm in the UK!) would be 6dpo :D

Hope - Sorry to hear you have been overloaded and you have more treatment ahead. But at least you're on your way to having a baby with IVF now :)

:bfp:
Ammcas - if you O'd Friday (and from what you said that is a fair assumption) then today (Thursday - I'm in the UK!) would be 6dpo :D

Hope - Sorry to hear you have been overloaded and you have more treatment ahead. But at least you're on your way to having a baby with IVF now :)

Thanks Mrs B. - That's what I thought too.. Just been under so much stress lately.... So I am sure that's not good! To much stress can be a bad thing right?

UGH.... only a little longer 9 days til AF shows her ugly head... Maybe she won't show!! FX'd!!!! I hope I get my :bfp:

Yeah, too much stress is bad (I suffer from stress...well more anxiety...easily). But at the end of the day it's not so easy to de-stress! You could try some deep breathing (which I can't do!) or deep muscle relaxation...which is where you tense each of the areas of your body really hard for a few seconds and then release...it's supposed to help release tension. I've been doing it every night, and I might be feeling a little better but I'm not really sure!

FX for you hun!

Looks like I'm out this cycle :( Onto month 15 :(

I'm a bit confused on what day to start counting from. Me and DBoyfriend BD on Friday. I used Pre-seed and followed up BD with a soft cup for 10 hours. I estimated ovulating on Saturday, but didn't get a positive surge until this morning at 8am... I know early, but I tested again at 11am and still positive. Do I count Friday, Saturday, Sunday Monday (today), Tuesday: five days? Or do I count Sunday, Monday (today), Tuesday: four days?
I know sperm can live up to five days and my boyfriend is away for work so we only had Friday.

desiree - I'm a bit lost - you estimate Oing as Saturday but you didn't get a positive surge until Monday - what do you mean by positive surge? Temp? OPK? 1dpo is the day after O so if you are sure you O'd on Sat then 1dpo is Sun. Sorry if I have misunderstood your question...!

Thanks Ammcas, AF is still messing around at the moment - still bleeding but only heavy spotting (despite being 14dpo) and no pain either - I always get pain with period. Anyway took a test this morning which was negative so just waiting for it to actually start properly!!! How are you doing?

How is everyone?

desiree - I'm a bit lost - you estimate Oing as Saturday but you didn't get a positive surge until Monday - what do you mean by positive surge? Temp? OPK? 1dpo is the day after O so if you are sure you O'd on Sat then 1dpo is Sun. Sorry if I have misunderstood your question...!

Thanks Ammcas, AF is still messing around at the moment - still bleeding but only heavy spotting (despite being 14dpo) and no pain either - I always get pain with period. Anyway took a test this morning which was negative so just waiting for it to actually start properly!!! How are you doing?

How is everyone?

Hey Mrs B - I am doing well! I think. I have had really heavy CM, which I don't remember having before, sore boobs, light cramping the past couple of days, but that could be bc AF is supposed to come on Saturday. I have taken a couple of tests but I they have all been negative. So I am not really holding my breath anymore...... So, we will just have to wait and see. Although my temp was up higher today than it was in the past, so I kinda thought that was weird. Maybe just a fluke.

Good signs! If AF isn't due until Sat then it is still early - you probably wouldn't get a positive until later in the week :) FX for you hun!

FX'd for you ladies!!

FYI - I got a super, super faint BFP at 12dpo, so don't let early testing get you down! You're not out until AF shows :)

FX'd for you ladies!!

FYI - I got a super, super faint BFP at 12dpo, so don't let early testing get you down! You're not out until AF shows :)

Well Thanks Mrs & Mrs B!!!!! If that's the case then I am 12dpo on the 26th. But these are honestly all signs that AF is coming.... Except for the CM. Has ANYONE else experience anything like that. I mean seriously. I am totally at a loss on this one.

hi ladies, sorry i have been mia. i just got back from my RE appointment and this one shed some light on our situation. I guess second opinions are necessary no matter what the situation is. He looked at the HSG film and report and he also did an u/s (which the other RE didn't even do) and he couldn't see any hydro present. He said if the hydro was severe enough and filled with fluid, it would be present on the u/s. He said during the HSG, there could have been tissue stuck from the mc that the dye pushed through which caused dilation and is now open. So as of now, he recommends us doing 2 rounds of iui with clomid to see if that helps and if we aren't pregnant by then, then we can start discussing IVF. My husband and I really clicked with him and we liked the fact that he felt there was other options before jumping straight to IVF. Praying to God this is our golden ticket and we wont need IVF!!!

Hope that is FANTASTIC news!!!!! You have been weighing heavy on my mind and I've kept you in my thoughts and prayers. I really hope IUI works for you and your DH. I'm so excited for you!

Hope that is FANTASTIC news!!!!! You have been weighing heavy on my mind and I've kept you in my thoughts and prayers. I really hope IUI works for you and your DH. I'm so excited for you!

Thank you!!! Please continue to pray for me and hopefully this iui will be the answer to our long awaited baby! I have put all thoughts away right now dealing with ivf, and i am just focusing on being positive for clomid and iui. When doing the u/s he also mentioned my ovaries looked great so that was reassuring knowing i at least got those so i am not all that defected...my husband gets upset when i apologize for being a defect lol, But hey i have to bring some humor into this otherwise i would go mental! :)

Excellent news Hope! FX the iui does the trick for you!!

It's been quiet on here for a while! How's everyone doing? I'm waiting around for O at the moment!

Af got me full force this morning! I am curled up in a ball waiting for the advil to kick in. Looks like i will be calling my RE on Monday to start the iui process this cycle. Im really trying to be positive and hang on to hope. I mean the RE wouldnt recommend iui if he thought it was useless in my case right? I have also been doing some research on mini ivf and might lool into that if iui doesnt work. It basically uses less stimulating drugs but essentially the same process as ivf with egg collection and transfer. One day at a time i guess.....blaaah! :/

Hey ladies! Sorry I've been gone for a while! Last cycle I ended up getting my period naturally so I must have ovulated. I didn't keep of track of anything. I got af last friday, I also had my follow up ultrasound this morning. It went really well! All of my cysts are gone! The tech was really nice this time! She told me what everything was on the screen, it was great! So now to wait to hear from my dr and see if she will give me in letrozole! I can't wait!
Hope I'm glad you got a second opinion! I can wait to hear how iui goes, I have a feeling that's what it will come to for us as well. Do you know how expensive it gets? that is what I worry about.
mrsb- happy dancing :)

My fingers are still tightly crossed for you all!

Hey ladies! Sorry I've been gone for a while! Last cycle I ended up getting my period naturally so I must have ovulated. I didn't keep of track of anything. I got af last friday, I also had my follow up ultrasound this morning. It went really well! All of my cysts are gone! The tech was really nice this time! She told me what everything was on the screen, it was great! So now to wait to hear from my dr and see if she will give me in letrozole! I can't wait!
Hope I'm glad you got a second opinion! I can wait to hear how iui goes, I have a feeling that's what it will come to for us as well. Do you know how expensive it gets? that is what I worry about.
mrsb- happy dancing :)

Thats great!! No cysts :) i think the cost of iui is different everywhere but with my RE, its $300 for the procedure and $300 for 2 ultrasounds. My insurance might cover the ultrasound cost but i have to fill out a claim for that. The clomid doesnt cost much for me, around $8 or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->