Trying preseed this time!

Hi ladies, how is everyone? I just got home from my RE appointment and looks like I will be moving forward with iui on Friday! I had one nice follicle on the right side at 20mm :) I have to give myself a trigger shot tonight, which I really wasn't expecting but I gave myself a sterile test shot with the nurse watching and it was painless and easy so I think I will be ok! :) I'm nervous and excited all at the same time!

How are all you coming along? Everyone is so quiet on here. Would love to hear some updates from you ladies :)

SO excited for you!!! Good luck with the IUI! Praying for great results :)

Things are good here :) 69 days to go until I get to meet this little guy!

Thanks Hun. I'm anxious and excited all at the same time. In a few hours I will be at the RE office getting inseminated lol...that sounds odd! I will be in touch :)

How's everyone doing here? Nothing new to report with me....I am nearing the end of my tww and get to test Friday morning. I am feeling so many different emotions I don't know what to do with myself, lol. My dh is so cute, he will every now and then ask me "do u feel pregnant" or "how do u feel" and it just melts me how sweet and sensitive and most importantly, how supportive he has been through all of this. I really hope we get blessed this cycle.

Mrs.326, is the nursery complete yet? Any photos to share with us? I can't believe how fast everything is going. My cousin who announced her pregnancy in July is planning her shower, my business partner who got her bfp with one try is due in 3 months....I feel like the days are just flying by so quick!

Tell me about it! It's crazy how fast it goes. I'm officially due "next month"! No nursery pics just yet... right now it's cluttered with shower gifts from last weeked. We should have the letters for his name in sometime late this week or early next week so once that's up I'll post the pictures of his completed nursery! I can't believe he'll be here in 8 weeks (give or take).

Can't wait to hear your update on Friday! My fingers are so super duper crossed for you!!

Thanks Hun. I'm anxious and excited all at the same time. In a few hours I will be at the RE office getting inseminated lol...that sounds odd! I will be in touch :)

he he I know. Odd but cool :hugs:

Hi Ladies!

Glad to hear things are moving along for you...

Especially Hope! I'm really hoping this is your month. It must feel so different to a normal month of trying naturally? I'd be so nervous! I really hope you can give us some amazing news this week!!

Nothing really happening at my end. We've been trying still but I had to miss my ultrasound app as I was away with work when I was supposed to go, so it'll be end of Oct I think.

I say nothing happening, but me and my OH got engaged after 10 years last week, in New York! It was amazing. Just hoping that we can start a family too. I'm not one for tradition and don't see the point in waiting until we're married. It could take (already has!) years and i'm 30 now. So no more hanging around.

How's everyone else?

xx

Kzee - Congratulations on your engagement! How exciting!!! :)

Kzee - Congratulations on your engagement! How exciting!!! :)

Aw bless you! Thank you very much! Can't believe I actually have to plan a wedding now, eeeek!

Excited for you and the impending due date! wooooo!

Wedding planning is so much fun! I used to do it professionally and loved it ;)

And thanks! I am pretty excited and anxious about it, too! Just 8 weeks to go!

Congrats Kzee on the engagement!!!! That is such amazing news. You know, when it rains it pours so hopefully some more good news will be following soon :) Mrs.326 is right, wedding planning is so much fun. I am in the wedding industry creating custom invitations so I deal with a lot of brides and vendors....it is a lot of fun as long as you plan ahead and give yourself plenty of time! :)

Thanks for your well wishes. This tww has by far been the longest. I have been getting af like cramping the past few days on and off which I am praying is my uterus expanding and not the dreaded witch. Technically I can test tomorrow, I will be 13dpiui, but I am sooo nervous, I think I will just wait until Friday and do it with dh. I am convinced I am pregnant so if I am not, I am in for a very big let down!

I really hope there's not a let down at all for you this cycle! I can't wait to hear your good news :)

So i must be delusional for feeling like i was really pregnant this time because i got my stark white bfn this morning. No af yet, but i am sure she is on her way any minute. My RE had told me that by today, i would either get my period or I would get my positive....as of now I have neither!

I called the RE office and the nurse told me to come in Monday morning. If i get af over the weekend, we will start the process for iui again OR if no af by monday, they will do bloodwork. On top of it all, my RE is out of town on the 18th which will most likely be when i would need my iui so i dont know if i want to skip this month or just have his other physician do it.

What are the chances that a frer could be negative at 15dpiui but then a blood test show up positive 3 days later? I am really not holding my breath.....I am so over it all I just want to curl up in a dark hole and never get out. :(

:hugs: Hope, I am so sorry you didn't get a positive :( Keep your chin up, this is not the end for you. Keep us posted on what your RE says next week.

Congratulations on your engagement Kzee!!!

Wow Mrs.326 I can't believe you're almost due, that's crazy! Looking forward to seeing the pics of the nursery!

How you doing Hope? If AF hasn't arrived I would try something other than FRER - I've heard quite a few bad reports about them on here. Certainly worth trying with another brand anyway - I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!!

Hope, got everything crossed for you! Try not to put too much pressure on this month, easier said than done I know. Really Hoping for you. the future is bright, it's just a matter of time xxxx

Thanks ladies for all the kind and positive words :) af arrived full force yesterday so i will be goin in tomorrow to repeat the process for my second iui. I need to think of ways to keep busy this time around. Im thinking of painting and redoing our bedroom. I need a project lol!

Well my RE upped my dosage of clomid to 100mg in hopes of getting more follies. Hopefully the issue all this time has just been my dose. For 6 months I was taking 50mg because day21 bloods indicated I ovulated on it, but I was never monitored for follices/sizes. Hopefully this bump to 100mg is my ticket, in addition with iui, to my bfp. That would be the best anniversary gift ever...not to mention we would get to announce to family and friends during the christmas holiday :)

That would be awesome, Hope! :) Who knows... with 100mg you might be announcing TWINS! :oneofeach:

When we were trying to get pregnant and it seemed like it just wasn't going to happen, I remember my best friend, who had just started trying, said to me "maybe God isn't giving you a baby right now because we're supposed to do it together" and BAM! 1 month later she and I both got our BFPs. I don't know if that's the reason, but I'm a pretty firm believer that all things happen for a reason, so I'm sure it's just a timing issue, but I know you'll get your sweet bundle of joy soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->