Trying preseed this time!

That would be awesome, Hope! :) Who knows... with 100mg you might be announcing TWINS! :oneofeach:

When we were trying to get pregnant and it seemed like it just wasn't going to happen, I remember my best friend, who had just started trying, said to me "maybe God isn't giving you a baby right now because we're supposed to do it together" and BAM! 1 month later she and I both got our BFPs. I don't know if that's the reason, but I'm a pretty firm believer that all things happen for a reason, so I'm sure it's just a timing issue, but I know you'll get your sweet bundle of joy soon :)

Thanks!!!! Yes I am a firm believer of "everything happens for a reason" also and I feel really good about the increase. I was telling DH the other night that maybe God allowed me to get pregnant last year, to let me know that I CAN get pregnant, and that then was not the time for us to have a baby? Maybe now is our time and it will happen, still naturally with a little assistance. Deep down I feel that my HSG screwed me emotionally, my family doctor, my obgyn and my RE both feel that the hsg report does not make any sense and that my tubes are perfectly fine. But then I think again, everything happens for a reason.....maybe i was meant to get those results to be referred to an RE to get the ball rolling with iui.

Sorry to write a novel, lol. I have told DH that the tww this time around needs to have distractions galore!!!! lol. I want to paint and redo our bedroom, get new frames and paintings, and of course I am keeping busy with helping my cousin plan her baby shower....ironic hu, lol.

I think distractions will be the absolute best thing for you! Have fun painting and planning :) Sounds like you'll have a busy month!

Please let us know how it works! I don't produce a lot of EWCM so I'd like to know too!

https://s1169.beta.photobucket.com/...g.html?&_suid=1350267344608031281587357762913

Hey Ladies! I'm so sorry I haven't been on in MONTHS. I'm glad to see you are all still here. I hope all is well, and as soon as I post this I'm going to read backk to see what you all have been up too!
I happened to take a test today on a whim, and threw it away right after thinking it was neg. I pulled it back out about 1 to 2 hours later and think I might see a line? I can't tell if its evap or I'm just crazy. of course the picture on the computer doesn't look as good as in person. But tell me what you think???

https://s1169.beta.photobucket.com/...g.html?&_suid=1350267344608031281587357762913

Hey Ladies! I'm so sorry I haven't been on in MONTHS. I'm glad to see you are all still here. I hope all is well, and as soon as I post this I'm going to read backk to see what you all have been up too!
I happened to take a test today on a whim, and threw it away right after thinking it was neg. I pulled it back out about 1 to 2 hours later and think I might see a line? I can't tell if its evap or I'm just crazy. of course the picture on the computer doesn't look as good as in person. But tell me what you think???

Hi Mrs.Kibler it is so great to hear from you :flower: I took a look at your photo and I definitely see something, but not sure if there's any color to it? :shrug: hopefully you can take another one in a day or two and you will get a strong line. How many dpo are you?

13.days. I'll probably test again with am urine, maybe it will help a little. On computer it looks like shadow but at home it looks light pink

Im really praying it gets darker tomorrow and you have your BFP to celebrate :) keep us posted for sure!!!

Hi Mrs.Kibler! This is exciting! Keep us posted. I could see something, it's just not obvious. Fingers, toes, everything crossed!!!

Great to see you back on here, MrsKibler!! I definitely see something on your test (actually, that's what my first test looked like, too!). FX'd it's really good news for you. Let us know after you test again!! :)

I am trying pre-seed this month! So excited and hope it works! This will be our 7 month trying and and my first with pre-seed and geritol. Fingers crossed :)

dying to hear an update from MrsKibler!!

Same here. Checked back twice already today for an update, lol. Hopefully she is celebrating her BFP and hasn't had a chance to tell us yet :happydance:

Afm, I go for my u/s tomorrow and will find out how my follies did with the 100mg clomid. Hopefully I got more than one mature one this time. IUI #2 should be Thursday, but I will know for sure after my appointment tomorrow. I can't believe I am approaching month 16 of TTC....did not ever think it would take this long after my mc to fall pregnant again :shrug: Oh well, all I can do now is Let Go and Let God!!

Hey ladies! Tested this morning and it looked the same, faint line. Currently waiting results from hcg beta test to confirm my craziness! If this is neg I really think I'm a psycho!

Hope I'll be thinking of you tomorrow! Is iui expensive? Does it feel similar to hsg?

Hope I'll be thinking of you tomorrow! Is iui expensive? Does it feel similar to hsg?

Yaay at least there was a line again:thumbup: I will def be praying for you and please let us know when you get the hcg results.

The iui is not painful at all...omg if it felt like the HSG I would skip out on it lol. It feels like a pap really, and the catheter is so thin, I couldn't feel a thing. I was surprised when my doc said "all done" cuz I was waiting for some sort of pain. Hopefully this time around will be a breeze too.

My RE charges $150 for ultrasounds (I get two a month) and $300 for the sperm wash and iui itself. Since I do the trigger shot that's an added $80.....so all in all each full cycle costs me $680 all out of pocket...oh and the clomid another $10 so close to $700. It doesn't sound like much but when you have to pay big chunks all at once, you see your savings depleting and that's scary.

Hcg was 15.89 so confused right now. Isn't that really low?

Hope - Best of luck at your ultrasound today! I hope you have some nice, big, mature follies :)

MrsKibler - glad you came back! :) I don't think the first number matters as much as the second... you just want to make sure it at least doubles in 48-72 hours. Are you going for a repeat hcg in a few days?

Mrs326- when you called your dr to tell them you had a bfp did they just order blood work? Or do you just wait for 8 week appt? What did they do?

I waited until my 7week appointment for bloods. Actually... they never even told me my hcg levels and didn't order any repeat tests to see if the levels were rising, either. :shrug:

I work in a lab, so I have resources to get my hcg without an order :) But I called the doc this morning and they put in for just a preg serum test. I think I'm going to wait to do it tomorrow so that I maybe it will be a stronger result! :) I had hit my lg surge two weeks ago yesterday...so I guess I'm not technically due for AF until today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->