TTC #1 AL Buddies 2016 Newcomers Welcome

Go for the massage. At 9dpo you would have just implanted. Nothing is going hurt the baby cause at this point there isn't even a heartbeat. It is still in the cell division stage. You can drink alcohol if you want to. I think it will be good to do it to help rlaz you during the tww

hi strangers!

life has been so crazy with two weeks in Europe then non stop traveling since we've returned. Have one more trip left this coming weekend then finally some relaxation - or at least working on the garden but staying home :dohh:

anyway I am thinking about you all and waiting for that first bfp and rainbow baby!

I had my second failed IUI while in Europe and am now 4dpo (cycle twins with les). Had a natural IUI (no meds this month) but it was timed wrong again. I got a pos opk day 13, IUI day 14, but didn't O til day 15. oh well. just really waiting on IVF at this point. next month will be last effort with upping the meds.

hope everyone is hanging in there :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thing is I can't find what it is that you need to avoid, what is it that's potentially harmful? Is it the oils or the actual massage? I'm not sure what I'll do :dohh: I'm still drinking during the TWW though.

Aayla - that's the stage I worry about the most as my MMC was technically a blighted ovum, it's just they don't call it that in the uk.

You aren't supposed to get massages in your first trimester I think but at 9 dpo you are barely pregnant and it likely won't even show on a test. So I really wouldn't be worried.

oh wow mrs u I didn't know it was actually a blighted ovum! I wonder why they called it a MMC? that would def cause a lot of worry in those early stages for sure! :hugs:

I think it's actually the massage itself? I just had one the day before I ovulated and was a little weary of even that. But my neck was killing me from how I slept so I did it. I think at 9dpo you would be fine too, but if you're feeling apprehensive maybe just skip it. I know I would beat myself up about anything given the chance, so it might not be worth it :hugs:

Hey Bee! Sounds like fun with all that travelling. At least with this cycle it was timed early. Doing the iui before you ovulate is a good thing. It means the guys were there waiting for the egg and they didn't miss it so you definitely have a good shot. When will you be testing?

thanks aayla - I'm just discounting the iui though because they say the sperm only live for 6 hours in the uterus without the fertile cm to keep them alive, so I think it's kind of null and void. but we did still BD the days leading up to O so it is what it is. :shrug:

I don't test since there really is no point. I just wait for my clockwork AF and she hasn't disappointed (ha-ha) yet. :dohh: if she doesn't come by 15dpo then I will test :shrug:

really hoping the femara works for you this cycle!!!!!! FX!

Bee - aayla's right, the timing is good. Isn't the day before ov supposed to be the best? Yeah, not sure why they don't separate the 'empty sac' mc from an actual MMC. They put it down as MMC 8+2 because that's the stage the sac was at at 10/11weeks. It does make me really anxious around that time though. Something wasn't right very early on so.... *sigh* I'll just have to think about it.

Weird they say 6 hours other wise what is the point of doing it days before hand? From what I googled they can hang out for up to 5 days in the tubes waiting for an egg to drop.

So I still say you have a shot. But I get not testing if you have a clock work cycle. So do I but I still test. I am an addict for sure. :haha:

I've decided I'm going to have the massage, I probably won't be pregnant anyway and I'll be really annoyed with myself for not enjoying it.

Richiees - any update? Are you not tempted to test yet?!

Bee - sorry, I think we were typing at the same time. Rubbish you're feeling down and out but we'll keep hopes up for you.

Les - same goes for you Hun! Hope you've managed to get a good nights sleep after yesterday. Sending :hugs:

No testing yet! 18dpo. I feel totally normal so I'm just thinking its a wacky cycle bcuz of the soy.

Hi bee!

not everyone gets symptoms. Being that you are late I would test. How long are you willing to go without knowing?

If I can get thru the end of this week without AF showing, then I might suspect something n test. I really just feel its a crazy cycle. I have had a slight pain in my uterus for about 2 weeks tho. It feels like a cyst. Iv had one on my ovary before n it feels like that but not as bad as the ovary cyst. Other than that nothing. Normal boobs, normal bathroom breaks, no more cramping, no bloating.

Sorry I've been a bit absent. The weekend with the move and then the funeral was a ton for me to handle, and seeing my SIL was worse than I thought it would be. I really just hate her right now and it is only slightly her fault. I try my best to be kind and welcoming to all, so then I kind of hate myself for hating her. Gotta just relax, focus on my new home, and break the cycle. Thinking of you all and sending you love <3

I wish I had your patience Richiees. :D

Les: it's okay to take a break from here. It can be hard, especially when dealing with stressful and emotional stuff in real life.

AFM: cd 12. inching closer to O day. about a week to go. It's dragging. lol

Hi,

So I'm completely new to the whole online forum thing but feel like joining one of these just might make me a little less neurotic about my TWW. I apologize if I'm posting the wrong thing on the wrong board...just trying to talk to people who have had a similar experience as me. I had a miscarriage at 5W5D on May 16th and started trying again right away as my HCG was below 5 the same week. AF is not due until 6/12 but (being the neurotic,"I want to be pregnant again so badly" person that i have become)...I have already started testing. I have had symptoms such as fatigue, nausea, lower back pain, a dull aching/cramping feeling in my entire pelvic region and a twinging feeling on the right side of my pelvis (that lasted about 3 days and has mostly stopped). I did a First Response Digital yesterday with FMU and that came out YES+ , I then did a regular FRER this morning (FMU) and there was no line, I then did another digital (3rdMU) and it came out NO-. Has anyone else had this happen and go on to have a healthy pregnancy? I can't stop thinking about it, I can't focus at work, I am breaking down and crying at the smallest thing :/ Any help or just someone to talk to would be greatly appreciated.

Welcome Dsmith!!

I can't say this has happened to me but I am curious as a digi aren't that sensitive and even if, God forbid, it was a chemical the FRER should have had a line the next day.

You may want to retest with a blood test to see where you are at. Tests can be finicky and you could have had a bad test (either the positive or the negatives). Good Luck. And vent if you need to. This forum is pretty good all around and you will find some very helpful and supportive ladies here.

Thanks Aayla! I wasn't sure if the women's center would even see me as I am not late yet but I was SO happy yesterday when I saw that YES+ and I truly do "feel" pregnant. We we were both so destroyed by the MC and I have been going back and forth between telling my husband or just waiting until I'm late (or not)...I don't want him to be crushed if it turns out the test was wrong or if, God forbid, it is a chemical pregnancy. I have never felt so impatient, emotional and helpless all at the same time!

It is a very stressful thing to not know anything.

When I had my mc I started spotting at 5+5. the next day I decided to go the hospital. They took blood, did a urine test and an ultrasound. of course the blood test and urine came back positive but the only thing I was told with the ultrasound was they saw no signs of a pregnancy. But the radiologist had an emergency and couldn't go over my results specifically. I was told that by the technician as that was the most she could tell me. And then I waited. My fertility clinic refused to give me a requisition for more bloods to see if my levels were dropping. they wanted to wait to get the ultrasound results. and I waited. Finally by the friday (hospital was sunday) I went to my regular gp. He walked in and said "so you had a miscarriage." and I'm like "Did I? How the hell would I know, no one is telling me anything." He gave me a requisition anyway and it was confirmed as my levels went from 365 on sunday to 32 on the friday. That whole week was devastating and so hard. Worst week of my life and I have been through some horrible shit. But nothing compares to it.

So I would insist. Screw protocol. This is your body and your mind. You need to know. I would go to every clinic if I had to in order to find out for sure.

I agree be your own advocate. Doctors go off of stats and you get screwed if you fall on the bad side of things.

So I'm loving this slow rise I'm getting on progesterone. Such a different chart than any of my previous cycle. Fx that's a sign that the suppository is doing its job!

Richiees - Any more news on your end?

Aayla - Looks like you're professing nicely.

MrsU - Hop you're enjoying your relaxed cycle.

Bee - :hugs: thinking of you always

Star - How are you doing?

Raine - Anything new on your end?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back